Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rosystar

rosystar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Will Avanthu,Preethy and mami get mad at pankhu and adi because they tore the photos for making collage???

I think Avanthu and mami will get mad and preethy will love it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmf.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will they get mad at pankhu and adi" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
yesss and no
as it is for nana so i dont think avantika will get aangry and mami is like a chamellion...if she sees windws blowing in wrong direction she will hide and if she sees wind is good and and shuld be used she will turn with wind and flow acording...

yep avantika will be angry but not coz of photo but coz of watching relation ship growing btwen adi and pankhuri ...even after so much effort she gave to keep them seprate yet tey geting close day by day and that will infurate her

picture i doubt

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manju-shreerosystarPoojaa_Pf.s.m

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
by the way nice inovative thinking
i was about to post it but you caught me...

rosystar

rosystar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

by the way nice inovative thinking
i was about to post it but you caught me...

ha  ha..sorry abt that... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
i was wondering about that when they started cutting the pictures...

@payal: agree, avantika is likely to get mad - you spoiled my album, cut pictures, ganged up with pankhuri, blah blah...mami is quite a turncoat, so cannot trust her Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosystar-Amri-Poojaa_Pf.s.m

rosystar

rosystar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
i dont like it if some one cut my old photos or tear pages of my books etc etc...even if they did it for a good cause,i'll feel bad...

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosystar

i dont like it if some one cut my old photos or tear pages of my books etc etc...even if they did it for a good cause,i'll feel bad...

i get your point, 
personallly i dont like it either, i think they should have made a copy of those photo's and leave the original ones. 
Collage is a nice idea but it sucks now that you dont have a proper album.. Ouch
although its good because all family members memories will be refreshed and put together so thats sweet. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosystar-Amri-

rosystar

rosystar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
but her thoughts are very good...the one who it is going to be gifted...Nanu is going to love it..as it is his dream to see the family united...atleast,now all the members will be on the same chart paper... LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.