Still TRP of Avinash TMLS is highest,till 2nd Sep

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
    TRP of Saturday,s TMLS of Avinash Sachdev is  1.5 ...Its the Highest  of already shown  all TMLS till  Sep 2nd...Congratulations the creatives and Avinash and the whole package ...It was a good story with varied human emotions .. Would love to watch  Avinash Rubina in challanging roles  ...

Please go and  coment on ths link..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks neerja for reminding ---we def. need to keep him  up front not only us Avinash  diehard fans but others too

but i dont know to me it looked like the TMLS forum is very baised--- go their every so often to comment on avis posts for the first time saw the picture gallary there of all the TMLS and avinashs TMLS has hust one or 2 pages and the others have anywhere from 3-7 pages of TMLS pics esp. there is one guy dont know his name but no offence he looks like a bunder has chuha like face and his pics are evrywhere he is not a handsome guy at all so he must be a great actor ---------------again sorry to all those who like him but he is def. not my cup of tea----one has to like a guys looks before watching his show --episode etc.
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i agree the TMLS forum is not fair to all the stars
Avinash has been the best and will be always
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
AVI STORY WAS VERY NICE HE IS THE BEST
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It would be great to see Rubina and Avinash in TMLS together. Nice for Avinash.