Th#2 ArHi SS:Destroyed*AWARDED* - Page 101

Posted: 11 years ago
can depicting rape and forceful sex and cruelty for a story ever be justified?
whatever a human being does how can it reverse the harm done?
how can stories like this generate this much interest in people?
perhaps because there is a sadistic streak that rejoices in seeing a woman reduced to this?

sorry yur writings are good
but writings like this can border towards utter cruelty to women
Hey...Read this SS after reading half of 'Unconditional' and then went back to it...one of the best written dark stories. Loved them.πŸ‘ Love your style.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I had your Index in mind for a very long time now but just did not get time to read and am still very busy and cos of that i am avoiding reading anything new but i so wanted to read something new other day and thought of reading SS and when i googled and opened one it turned out to be yours and i was really happy. And what a mind blowing stories they were but sorry i cudnt post a comment that day so came back today instead. 😳 

And thanks a lot for reposting so that we gt the opportunity to read these awesome stories.  πŸ€—

I will read more from your Index and will definitely put a comment but i will be bit slow at it...sorry about that. I am sure i am going to have a good time reading all your stories. Take care❀️

Read this story again..Again I felt like killing Arnav..How can some one be like that..no matter whatever he thought Khushi had done..U just cant behave this way...Now I have to read UNCONDITIONAL again to calm myself down..And I know that will make me cry again...
one of the best I've read on IF
Posted: 10 years ago
hey cud you pls pm me.. i would relly like to read dis story..

pls do rply me.!
waiting!
this was a shockingly heartbreaking story Zehra..

truly no one, no girl ever deserves this fate no matter what fault she has... left me numb when i read about what he ordered for her at the end...

but u have written it so tastefully.. because unless a talented and decent writer writes it, things like these appear crass..
but when an immensely talented writer pens it, it just tugs at ur heartstrings an breaks ur heart..
and you belong to this latter group...

and truly had me hooked to the story...i didn't stop until i read it through...

a sensitive and very much controversial but beautifully presented..loved it completely!!
keep writing πŸ€—
i just couldn imagine arnav being sooo evil! 
t story was written very well..t emotions n their feelings were apt.
hey...plz pm me the link to the sequel of destroyed.plz...😊
Ah re posted...re reading it