Th#2 ArHi SS:Destroyed*AWARDED* - Page 63

Posted: 11 years ago
👏...u ended 'DESTROYED' on quite a hopeful note...and now i just cant wait for the sequel...😊khushi kya karegi?!..😲...zehra fab...fabulous job...!!...thank u really...!!...u earned urself a fan!...😊...ab please sequel ke liye...send me a link too!!...thank u...keep writing...😛
Wow there is gonna be a sequel yay 🥳.

Please may I be PMed for the sequel I want to know what is going to happen to them in the next part
thats awesome yar waiting for tha next
phew! i am seriously glad that doctor didnt operate her...awesome update...KKG definitely destroyed ASR...
please please start the sequel asap..i desperately looking forward to it..and plz pm me when you update...
awsum update
than god sumthin gud happen atlast
thank god doc didn't operate khushi
Finally!! I couldn't stop thinking about this story. I was so worried about what would happen. Arnav took away everything from Khushi, I'm just glad he wasn't able to rob her of her right to become a mother. Neverthelest, I am thankful to the doctor and have no pity for Arnav even if he regrets. I will never forgive him no matter what. And I hope Khushi doesn't either. He is a MONSTER. And even if someone did have an affair with his precious Di's beloved pati parmeshwar, nobody gave him the right to treat someone like that. That is a punishment noone would want even for their enemies. Arnav is despicable. I hope Khushi leaves him.

AHHH...Got that off my chest. Feeling much better now. Am done with the ranting :) Looking forward to the sequel. Do PM me. I am in your buddy list.Edited by leanne_1983 - 11 years ago
This story was difficult to read. But you put it together beautifully. Great job! Waiting for sequel.
AWESOMEEE SS.. I just loved it.. i always wanted to read a dark arhi story..and i think wht i wanted I got it... . Bechari Khushi she went through soo much...ARNAV is sick how can he kill his own child.feel bad for khushi... 
HI breathtaking end. i am very much happy regarding the sequel to destroyed. pls do pm me for the sequel😉