Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Please continue soon. Can't wait for the next part. It is so sad.
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She had operation???No Zehra please why are doing  this to us...yup the title "destroyed" her past , present and future everything destroyed...Who is La?what about Khushi? how she will react to this?How can Arnav forgive...what if it was a nightmare of Arnav after his marriage?? you will surprise us na???Really praying for best...I am too optimist ...Promise me you are gonna make me cry...

One minute its your birthday...I am so sorry I am too late...May Allah bless you with 1000 more birthdays (your own) with lot of fun, love , peace and happiness.Happy birthday Zehra
Edited by afnariaz - 11 years ago
ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Quite typical ASR though; not asking, questioning or inquiring Khushi about shyam or give her a chance to explain...

Well, in this story I guess only thing that is left to do is for Khushi to committ suicide :p

Happy ending is not an option, she absolutely cannot forgive Arnav...

Khushi's life is destroyed.. And it was/is also destroyed by Arnav in the show, from day 1 until now..
sargamfriends thumbnail
ok so i have a master plan...all u need to do is write destroyed part two...wait on second thoughts hw abt u write a happy one lol coz u r just too good at this dark stuff...😆...hmmm i dont knw wht u  gng to write in the last part but i can never forgive this Arnav 😡...
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Poor girl her future is destroyed too.. Now I m so keen to see how is he going to fix it..
Aliya_hzsn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

OMG No!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im Literally screaming here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please do something...u cant leave us like this with a very short update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<crying>
neverbefore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This nauseousness is going to take a long time to pass...you keep topping up the levels each time. Arnav's balls should be chopped off as a start to a long neverending road towards somewhere...he's past redemption and hell is too good for him. 
Cool_doc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
No!!!!! Don't leave it here!! Complete it plzzz!
It's really too much..
soniachammu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u cheated us all  lazyleaves  we waitevery badly for the update andbwat do we get suvh a a small update 
but thanks stleast u updated
 now there is no redemption for arnav yay he is going to hell to rot
Addie07 thumbnail
oh shoot... man the guy is late... i dunno if Arnav deserves to be forgived after all this...
i hope he has to grovel n grovel... 
u have me totally gripped after this part... please update soon and plz plz one request
longer update pleaseee