Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smarty94 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
res.

*EDIT*

sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was late yaaAr😭 bt wht he did was pure EVIL!!! evn if she did have an affair with SHYAM, he had NO right absolutely NO right to do something lyk this to her😭 he should have atleast investigated THOROUGHLY through the matter and then did something😭 impulsiveness is wht runs his system😔 i just wish ARNAV dies begging fr forgiveness bt doesn't get ANY, he doesnt evn deserve her hatred, he is not evn worth a glance😡

i feel horrible for KHUSHI usska kia hoga

please please its my humblest request to u, do update with soOn, i was anticipating fr this update the whole day and my heart was doing flip-flops while reading it😭

continue soOn😊
Edited by smarty94 - 11 years ago
bluetaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
.Omg...hope khushi was declared too weak for an procedure...yup me will not loose hope that fast...but then story is titled destroyed...hmmm...still hope is good😃. Nice update. 
tanvia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
waiting for the next...

😭
Edited by tanvia - 11 years ago
SansShyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
crap man...why did you stop there !!! ..😕  please please update soon...and i dont need the pm this time...i have already read the update...😊
rupzloveu thumbnail
Awesome...
no words left to say anything...
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPNnIPKKNDlover

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does it mean she had her operation. oh dammit Arnav too late. oh god now i feel like killing him

besides beautifully written just an advice plz change it to a FF cuz i love reading this SS. (if u want to)

I second that😊
avantika_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You really did mean it right, when you said that this was going to be a dark SS? With only one more part to go, I guess I will have to prepare myself for the worst of worst. 😭

*sigh*

I like the captivating manner in which this SS is written! 
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
oh no
u r so cruel
u made the operation done?
i hav tears in my eyes.
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No way
Hate this
Please let the operation be cancelled
un.complicated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
OMG NO! 

Why would you do that??? 

HOW could you do that? ... I am just speechless

No words. 

None. 

Whatsoever. 

And a short update too! With only one chapter left ... my spidey senses are tingling and I think I can pretty much conclude that this will not have a happy ending. Of course it won't. He destroyed her life and there is no way that she would accept even the smallest of apologies from him - if she did, I'd be very surprised and will be questioning if she is alright in the head -- then again, the ordeal that she had already gone through -- I wouldn't be surprised if she's terribly mentally unstable. 

... And Arnav is such a d***. I really hate him in story ... well done. That's not easy to achieve. 

... Please update soon! I am on the edge of my seat!!