An Emotional & Tearful update.😭
mchopra thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
PLS let her die at the end.. pls pls..
Cool_doc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Very well written..
I don't think any redemption wud be gud enough. Rapist can be forgiven, even a murderer can but not a brutal bas**** like this. He doesn't even desreve a place in hell. N along with him should go aman, khushi's parents and the root cause, his gud for nothing di.

Please don't make khushi forgive him. No need for a happy ending. I'l be satisfied only with arnav dying.

Please finish this ss soon. I won't live in peace till u give khushi justice.
Please please please please... Update soon..
soniachammu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as i said before i dont want redemption for arnav khushi's life and death should haunt him till the end of his pathetic life he should never be given the chance to redeem himself 

such a pathetic excuse of human
if he really wanted to savr his sister he should have brought in a faithful husband for her instead he chose to torture a girl 

even if she was guilt wat rights he has to spoil her life he should have killed shyam slowly 
awesome update waiting for anotther one soon 

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my god, how is he going to get out of this one...he has been so mean in this story that I really don't want her to be with him anymore...he has destroyed her ! 
AllSmiles86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whoever got that information wrong, should be punished too. Regardless if it was Khushi or Megha, no girl should go through such an ordeal to compensate for her mistakes. Let the other factor, Shyam, go through it too!
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he destroyed khushi's life by not investigating the whole issue...dnt let the operation to happen.change this to ff.
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG i cried my eyes out ...i cant see this happening to kushi but ill stay till the end cause im a sucker for happy endings and hope kushi gets one too...
kafa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, so heart-wrenching and emotional, keep on crying on what's will be happening to Khushi
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Zehy.

Please dont do this. Please.

But  have prewarned. I cant ask much.

But at least things are starting to clear. Please make things better for Kushi before she is operated?

Please, will u?