Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It is ASR's turn to be destroyed now emotionally if he has some conscience, that is.
Downhill thumbnail
arnav has messed up big time..its sad that khushi had to pay for some other woman's sins and arnav's fatal blunder😭
casker thumbnail
Arnav😡 how can he do these things. abortion was the worst but removing the uterus to take the revenge😡.
hope will never forgive him.
bluetaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope Aman was JIT. Lord mistaken identity...really?
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Plzzz i beg u dnt make him destroy her futur and not let her concieve ever in her life

Plzzz plzzz plzzz u cnt do that i wont b able to read this SS till the end
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED THAT SHE WAS INNOCENT CHEERS FOR MAKING THAT CLEAR DUDE
WELL DONE DUDE YOU DESTROYED THE LIFE OF AN INNOCENT SOUL NOW I WONDER WHAT YOU WILL DO CAUSE YOU HAVE BROKEN HER BEYOND REPAIR
WILL YOU HAVE ANY REMORSE FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE BUT WHATS THE POINT OF REMORSE NOW WHEN YOU HAVE EFFECTIVELY DESTROYED THAT POOR GIRL
PLS TELL ME THAT THE OPERATION DONT HAPPEN OR THAT B*****D WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN
WHY IS IT THAT YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME CRY WITH YOUR UPDATES BUT THEN CONTENT IS LIKE THAT ONLY
FOR A PERSON OF YOUR ACUMEN YOU SURE ARE USELESS WHY COULDNT YOU FIND OUT PROPERLY IF IT WAS THE RIGHT GIRL OR NOT
GREAT NOW THEY FIND OUT SHE ISNT THAT GIRL YOU  B*****DS HOPE YOU ALL ROT IN HELL OR SOMETHING EVEN WORSE HAPPENS TO YA
MAN THAT WAS SOMETHING
DONT WORRY WONT ABANDON YOU JUST THAT BRAINLESS ASR SORRY FOR SWEARING A BIT BUT THATS JUST ONE OF THE MILDEST THINGS I WANNA CALL THAT MAN
CHEERS FOR PM DEAR PLS DO CONTINUE SOON
noclapsplease thumbnail
thanks god he knows the truth now.. please write some more chapters na .. the real story has started now .. great update .. this one was the best.. update soon .. 😃
wanna see arnav's reaction 😕
dimple288 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratulations on the new thread zehra.👏👏
coming to the update.. u never fail to surprise ur readers.. aman's twist.. great one.👍🏼
arnav is such a psycho.. what is the difference between shyam and arnav? both are trying equally to spoil woman's life. infact shyam is much more better than arnav.
plz update soon. cant wait to read more.

huny.thebest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
arnav iz so cruel yar...
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Zehra !! Congo again on the 2nd thread sweetie👏🤗Arnav ki toh main 🤬Cant believe i said that but he is really intolerable (only in ur FF)😛 But u write wonderfully sweetie !! I'm loving it 😃🤗