Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

FF: My Husband Has A Baby : Ch 5 Pg-60 UPDATEDg :) (Page 37)

diorslik IF-Dazzler
diorslik
diorslik

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
guys installment waala milega lekin
so chahiye ki nahi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adorable_ranavampire12345678

TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AndreaBaid

so chahiye ki nahi
andy baby lagta hai ab hume installment wale updyes ki adat dal lni chahiye so tu installment wala hi sahi update dede...
adorable_rana IF-Dazzler
adorable_rana
adorable_rana

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AndreaBaid

so chahiye ki nahi

And when these installments are gonna start????

Start now na...Day Dreaming

diorslik IF-Dazzler
diorslik
diorslik

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

The flight landed on Mumbai airport finally after alot of arguments, shouting and fighting danny finally let manya go and also promised her that he won't and will wait for her.

Manya was now standing outside the airport letting fresh air of Mumbai get in her organism. She for the first time actually breath. Something about this place was very alluring to her. In LA she never felt so relaxed like she is feelin right now. She was so blithe and happy still she doesn't know why, something SOMETHING made her feel at peace. Maybe because there were no one to bother her or follow her here but how could that be possible when you the the most famous Socialite and Model of the Globe. But still no paparazzi were there as she was wearing really big Star types goggles,a thick grey coat reaching  coat and a green scarf which was hiding her face such that her half nose was visible. Her coat was covering her bule Dolce and Gabbana dress which was just 5 Inches long.

She looked around For jay as jay promised her to receive her from outside of the airport but Jay was out of Manya's sight. She searched again and saw a white benz which was zig zagging as if the driver was drunk and it took no seconds for Manya to realize who this crazy DRIVER was her Jay.Her little bitch Jainandani princess of Devgargh. Though she hated princess but jay was one exception. And finally she came out of the car and Manya was Awestruck. She couldn't believe what she just saw, Jay in traditional clothes which hided each and every part of her body and that to anarkali not even body hugging tight suits but Loose Big SUITS. But she was happy seein her best friend after a couple of days.

Jay and manyata finally met and the screams they produced from there mouth which only uttered bitchy words were itching in people ears ready to damage there eardrums. They hugged each other so tightly that onlookers probably thought they were lesbians but honestly Manya and Jay didn't gave a f**k  as they loved the way they are and love themselves more than anything in the world.  Finally after minutes of hugging, screaming an jumping like little babies who just got his favorite lollypop they finally talked to each other after almost 1 week which seemed like ages.

Jay : i missed you hoe
Manyata : missed you too s**t

Both burst out laughing by seeing the looks which were displayed on the people around. This was the way they actually talked as both are dirty minded so this was really normal. Finally manyata came back to what shocked her to core just few minutes ago when she saw Her Jay baby. How could she miss the chance to taunt and tease jay

Manya : Omg jay Tum aur Suit i can't believe it paise aa gaye kya ??

Manya said bursting into laughs which seemed indefinite.

Jay : haha very funny Manya baby but its not the time to discuss that today in my Uday's birthday planning karne hai chal

Jay said trying hard not to make Manya see her cheeks which were lookin like beetroot.

Manya
: wah wah abhi aayi nahi ki planning shuru i am so tired Jay atleast Ghar to chaal

Jay : haha meri sunny leone Chal tujhe ghar dikha ti hoon main Wink

Manya
: haaw Shocked sunny leone Angry Main ya tu ??

Jay : Chaal yaar naraz mat ho tu ab come on lets go

Both heading towards the car and luckily Manya was driving Not jay otherwise When they would go out of the car They would look like they just had sex. I mean messed up hairs Opening of buttons of there shirts due to those rough roads by which cars are continuously going up and down. But it was nothin like that as Manya was indeed a very good and smooth driver> Jay was guiding Manya The whole way to her home as though manya doesn't live here but still she had a house here finally she was gonna meet her dad after 5 Long Years. He just sent her to LA all of sudden that she didn't even bother to think about the reason and than salute to her memory which made her intrigued with her assignments and photo shoots.

Finally the car came to a stop and there was her home her home sweet home where she have loads of her memories, Memories when she learnt to walk on her tiny little paws ,  memories of her mother , memories of the time spent here with her father and mother. She looked at the swings where she used to swing when she was 5 and flowers which where her favorite and which made her realize hoe precious they are as it was her mother's favorite but apart from these mesmerizing memories she had a stalk of bad ones too. The memory when she lost her mother in this home, memory of her dad and seeing him cry all day holding her photo frame.

Jay knew about her past about not the facts which manyata herself doesn't know yet. Jay knew Manya was going to be shattered when she will come to know that her father Ranvijay singhania ain't home and will not return till 4 days , Business trips i tell you. Manya searched for her father but even his shadow wasn't visible to her eye.

Manya : Jay where is dad

Jay : Actually Manya baby ... wo Buisn-

Manya : Buisness trip pe gaye hai *retorted manyata*

Jay : oh come on baby now go and get freshen up we are goin shopping

Manya : Jay you are impossible

Jay : not my fault actually i want to make uday see the most beautiful wonder tonight and For that i need your help as you are THE Manya singhania the superstar Model with a sense of fashion so will you babe

Manya : No

Jay : Yes

Jay : Yes

Jay : What did i say chica

Manya : FINE bitch i will come back to you so beware

Jay : arre manya baby tum koi kutti thodhi na ho jo BEWARE ka signboard laga rahi ho

Manya : Jay you BSB

Jay was laughing and manya was chasing her. Due to the movement of her body and continuous running her hairs were open now and she was what you'd call chudail but not when you see her face. These two friends were always like this only stubborn and self-centered. Finally Jay surrendered due to out of breathlessness.

Jay : Ok so now you are comin with me and will help me pick a sexy dress

Manya : yaar you want to seduce uday right ?

Jay : Ofcourse stupo itne der se yahi toh bhok rahi hoon main chudail

Manya : Simple kapde ki mat pehen aur agar wo seduce na hua toh mera naam change kardiyo

Jay : Haaw Shocked manya baby juban kuch zada nahi chalne laage hai appki aajkal main kya hunterwaali Jennifer Aniston hoon jo brad pitt ko seduce karoogi

Manya : ha chal theek hai ab ye bata Angelina Jolie kon banegi iss puking lovestory mein 

Jay : abhi tak toh nahi hai ab baad ki gurantee nahi let sakti main

Manya : kutti

Jay : kamini

Manya : I hate you Angry

Jay : Love you too chuhiya

Where Jay and Manya went shopping and where having fun there were some callous people who were still thinking bout and talking about them and no they were no at all good talks instead they were really Callous.

Ranvijay a very canny and sly man for whom only one thing matter his reputation. He was not a bad father not bad at ALL but it just that maybe god doesn't want him to look like a good father. he loved Manya alot really ALOT but than nothin comes first than his ownself. He ddn't want Manya to know about the baby at all, He didn't want her to know about her past and for that he can cross any limits and can break any bounds which stops him for doing what he wants to do. He had his strength lying in Abhay Raichand the most hottest guy with the most skilled brain. He was really educated and had a sharp mind which people always called a God gift and it was indeed. He not just not a other type of a hot guy for whom girls go crazy but a guy for whom nothin was impossible infact he made things possible a guy for whom failure,loosing and these types of words never existed as he was the one who make things turn upside down just the way he wants too. He was a tall,sturdy and robust man who always won no matter what situations be and though he was all rough and tuff he still somewhere deep inside had a thing which we call a HEART.

Ranvijay
: Abhay beta you know how much important this is i don't want to fail this time too.

Abhay : Don't worry uncle you can rely on me and trust me soon Udayveer singh will beneath my foot and i swear he will regret for doing what he did.

Ranvijay : humme aap se yahi umeed thi beta but do have an eye on Manya i don't want them to know what they did 5 years ago.

Abhay : Uncle don't you worry why fear when you have me *evil smirk*

In Jaigargh Palace

Uday was in his study in deep thoughts." Should i send her away from me ... NO NO i can't do this no way i can't let her leave her father... But what if ..what if this happens again... i had to let her go i really can't take such a high risk afterall its my daughters life...but what can i do... UNNATI yes Unnati she can keep piya with her till the matter is not solved... Yes this is right i need to call unnati... but how would piya gulp down this matter...No udayveer you can't risk her life no ways never you just can't " These were the thoughts that were hovering his mind as recently he tackled with an attack from one of his rival. That almost took his life away from him but his luck that he survived even after having three bullets buried in his chest he survived which was not less than a miracle and how he had to send piya to her aunt unnati.

Piya : wow daddy thish wash my balthday gift you shendin me away

Uday : Piya baby its not that trust me it really not what you think it is you know how much your daddy loves you so have faith in me baby doll

Piya : NO DADDY FASH IT YOU DON"T LIKE ME YOU LEALLY HATE ME NA

Poor four year old piya said with tears rolling down her angelic face. Just like manya same stubbornness same attitude looks like apart from her eyes she has totally gone on Her Mother Manya but uday is still unaware of this fact and DAMN he dosen't remember her face. Uday consoled her but Piya is Piya she wasn't gonna gree to this that easily though she did what her father wanted bit she left with unnati to London with hatred for her father and she had reasons too as her mind was still not that developed that she could understand the danger which she was out of. Uday was shattered his heart was broken after hearing all those bitter words from her doll's mouth yes it pricked his heart and made a deep hope in it too. Its strange how sometimes you need stay away from the person you really love just for there well being, so that they doesn't get hurt even if you need to be rude to them and hurt them before anyone else could doesn't matter how  devastated you yourself be.

But the party must go on. It was time for uday to wear the mask of a guy a man who is  audacious enough to make the crowd aware of his presence. As he forgot that mans are not supposed to CRY.

While things were upside down in Uday's life, someone was already planning the ways to make him feel special and to make him forget about all his worries in short to make him end up in end with her as it was non other than High society bitch Jainandani Kumari. Almost the whole shop was about to get empty as Jay and manyata already took 70% of the clothes with them and the most amusing thing was that they were still goin on.

Manya : Phew Jay i think that's enough as for now and its almost 6:30 PM and the party starts at 8 so hurry up Okk !!

Jay
: Manya baby okk i thinks thats enough now manager get our clothes parceled in our car RIGHT NOW

Manager did what he was told though it was a arduous job for him to bare the never-ending tantrums of so called PRINCESS. It was 7:30 by now and Jay and Manya were still not ready.
You see girls take time to get ready.

Jay : Manya could you do me a favor please

Manya
: Well as long as you love Me LOL

Jay : Manya this is serious

Manya
: Okiee go on tum bhi kya yaad rakho gi Jao ijazat di tumhe

It took courage to speak the words which Jay was gonna address to Manya but she mustered enough confidence to speak out and finally after a deep breath he said

Jay : I WANT YOU TOO DRESS UGLY

Manya
: WHAT THE ...

Jay : listen Manya before you go on with your Non-stop Gaalis listen to me first

Manya just made a face at her statement and with the I-don't-give-a-f**k-about-what-you-say-so-you-can-go-on-with-your-crap she said

Manya : Go on !!

Jay : You know hoe how hot you are i mean look at you. You are a freakin model and if you go with me than uday will end up having Sex with you while that should be with me so please be in disguise so that no one knows you are THE Manya singhania and you know how much guys are crazy for you

Manya : Ohh yeah i forgot i am much much much hotter and prettier from you kya karo yaar memory hi kharab hai Tongue

Jay
: Hahahah very funny ab zada ban mat tu chudail

Manya
: chal theek hai sirf tumhare liye iss kamini ki jaan bhi hazir hai

Jay
: Jaan baad me diyo abhi mujhe teri...

Manya
: Nahi Nahi Nahi Jay hum tumhe apni ah you know what i mean right

Jay : haaw Shocked manya tera dimaag ko ladko se bhi zada Angry ab mai kya kaho

Manya : tu kuch na kahe aur tayaar ho aur mujhe soochne de main ugly kaise laggon gi as you know mere liye kitna difficult hai apna huliya pura badalna and vaise bhi you know na ki mujhe
Kitni mehenat lage gi ugly tuckly clothes dhondne mai UFF

Jay : Kamini toh na bas chaal ab mujhe tayaar hone de hat paare

End Of Chapter 4 Finally ROFLROFLROFL

hit the likes to let me know you like my work
and comment to let me know you love my work
and  don't do anything if you didn't read my work ROFL

First of all hume maaf kare i know it sucks and i promised that this chappy would have manveer but sadly it didn't but don't you worry next chappy is gonna be full on manveer and you would surely love it. It gonna be hot too and this time not by me but by saira baby so now beg her for an update and as of now i am ready to take you Joota's, Eggs and rotten tomatoes and veggies but i would appreciate if i recive Fresh veggies as i love veggies ROFL

Chapter 4 : Baby you leave me breathless

Love Andy
xoxo
peace
Wink

Edited by AndreaBaid - 13 October 2012 at 9:41am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Ekra-Meercoolhappygirlsruby.ashuhans1998Fantasyangelanushruthihuma12.sweet_gargivampire12345678andy.asrividhya68-RK_Ki_Biwi-TuTeradekh...navina...-SilverAngel-.Killer.

TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
wah wah meri chhammakchhallo aaj bahot jaldi update kar diya...
mahilove Senior Member
mahilove
mahilove

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
res
diorslik IF-Dazzler
diorslik
diorslik

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetsurati

wah wah meri chhammakchhallo aaj bahot jaldi update kar diya...

aha na na baby ab wait karo update ke liye next part milega der mein
and i have to write tomorrow's deK eppy too.
adorable_rana IF-Dazzler
adorable_rana
adorable_rana

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

ResWink

Installments has started...wow...Day Dreaming but that is super shortDisapprove

my comment will also come in installments Andy BabyWink...chaley gaLOL

Edited by adorable_rana - 01 October 2012 at 10:19am

Go to top