Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diorslik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys how are you all acche hi hoge. But hume nahe hai Formative exams hai FA 3 jisme projects projects and projects hai uff really tiring but just got free time and socha update kardo lolzz there are many complaints from you all. So here is chapter 5 and yes only got time to update so waapas chali jaoogi hai Assignments karne so won't be online for a week or two.
anyways scroll down and read

Chapter 5 : Catching Feelings

Jay and Manya were all set to head to the party. Jay looked gorgeous with a hot pink short dress with beautiful silver work on it and her hairs curled up spirally from the end ans had a sliver big flower right above her ear on the right side. In short she really looked beautiful and on the other hand Manya was covered up in a really ugly dress with big polka dots on it and her hair tied up in a high bun with big geek specs. though she didn't liked that at ALL but she had to for her dearest friend Jay and she didn't wanted to steal the spotlight from her today.

The clock struck 8 P.M . All guests arrived to the Royal palace. The palace was decorated like a bonny bride it was pulchritudinous (beautiful) and divine and had a really elegant touch and interior was filled with Red the color of royalty. Blue red carpet for the guests to enter the palace. It was no at all less than a museum where people from different countries from different regions come to see the beauty of the world.

Udayveer was busy in welcoming the guest and accepting the gifts.

"hello...hi...nice to see you" he was tired of saying hi to all the people and then Jagat (karan wahi) made an Entry to save his dear friend.

Jagat was a person who was really hot and sexy. Girls would die to date him as he was a gentle man. A one women guy not a player at all.He loved to treat his girl well but sadly he was single and totally ready to mingle.Even Though he was not a Casanova but that doesn't stop him from flirting but a veg flirting. He was not a royal but was even richer than some of the royals and was well known by all the mahasabha and royal families.

"hey bro wassup"

"Jagat man where the hell were you"

"Hey I was busy dressing up you know your part always has the hottest girls invited "

"Jagat you took 3 HOURS TO GET READY"

"Hey Uday man ab kisiko toh ladkiyo ko challenge dena padega na"

"to Much to Handle"

"don't worry uday i won't flirt with you i not a proud gay"

The car stopped infront of the palace and two beautiful ladies came out of it. Even though Manya was wearing the worst of dresses but she still looked beautiful with no make on. They made there way to the palace was Manya was stunned to see the beauteous mahal right infront of her eyes

"Jay woahh this palace is Stunning and really panache i must say"

"afterall Udayverr Singh ki jo hai"

"where the hell is your UDAYVEER"

"there he is the hottest guy of all time" jay said dreamily

Manya scanned the the place and found a really nice and beautiful guy the most SEXIEST too. And within no moments she knew who he was.

"Manya leggo "

Jay dragged Manya along her and they both headed to wish the birthday guy.

"hey uday happy birthday baby"

"aa gayi chudail" uday mumbled as she hugged him tightly and karan laughed  at his situation. The boys were so busy that they didn't even noticed to see the girl beside them. Uday was really relieved when jay broke the hug and introduced Manya to them.

Though she was lookin like a geek total studious type that didn't stop both karan and uday to check her out as her dress was tight from up and all loose from down. When uday saw her he for some reasons was lost in her.
Staring right into her eyes which seemed like a endless ocean to him. So much hidden sorrow in those deep hazel eyes. She was mysterious to him a really strange yet beautiful girl who is hiding something really BIG from everyone. He wanted to know who was She his " Mysterious Girl".

Uday's stare was enough for her knees to go week. Never in her life she was bothered by someone's stare as she was used to it. But his chocolatey eyes were making there way to her heart penetrating deep inside by the passing time. His could just burn her heart to the extremes.

It was around 5 minutes and Jagat and Jay were just standing with there jaw drooped, trying to bring them in reality of what actually was happening.
Jay was well you would think she was burning with jealousy but she was not she was happy. Though she really loved uday but not to much extent and after knowing he is the only guy who can set her Brat friend right he'd chapter is deleted from her life.

"guess need to find a new guy to Seduce" Jay said sighing.

Uday and manya came back to reality by jay's voice and everything was gone. Evrything mean the mixed feeling in there hearts, the feeling of hey-i-know-you-more-than-you-do, The feeling of butterflies in their stomach was vanished away and they were just standing there like two strangers who never saw there faces before.

"Happy birthday"

"Thanxx ahh..."

"Manya Sing-... I mean kapoor Manya kapoor" she said covering up for her little secret which was bout to get exposed.

"okay Manya Kapoor"

"Hey Manya babe i am Jagat"

"hi jagat"

"guyzz i Think this girl is also here" jay said pointing to herself.

"Ofcourse Jay tumhe kaise bhool sakte hai Party main Jabtak buffoons (clown like person) nahi hote to maaza nahi aata" Jagat said

"YOU BLODDY!!!!"

"Genius I know right"

The party went on and Manya was totally pissed by this 3 year old dress.

"Urghh f**k Ya Jay this is so embarrassing Just Great!! people must be thinking hey-this-girll-did-just-run-from-her-playschool  Urghh I want Alchohol to clam my lame brain"

One... Two... Three and liquor right going down her throat

"Hey Manya don't drink much otherwise you'll have a headache in morning"

"You're not My DAD !!!!! So get your Ass somewhere else"

"What The... YOu Know What You're weird Koi aise studious girl nahi dekhi who cusses and drinks like srsy that abject"

"Dude calm down its okay if you are a virgin at you 30's do not disturb me okay instead go grab a 40 year old women and f**k her. No need to irritate"

"This is the limit Kapde pehene nahi aate ya phir sense nahi hai ohh wait for some sense you need a brain  which you don't have numskull l!!!! "

"Ahann Baby you want fashion lemme show to some"

Saying this she takes of her dress right infront of everyone. Each boy was eagerly watin for her to take off the dress fully but to there surprise she had a dress on but to satisfy them it was hella revealing.

She was wearing this:

uday was left baffled but then it struck him it was the famous model he saw in the newspapers. Anyways he still got a huge boner as manya could see the bulge in his pants.He Just Gulped starring at her with full astonishment.

Manya: *whispers in his ears* Keep it in your pants boy ain't nobody got time for that *pointing towards you-knoe-what 😳*

Saying this she walked away moving her hips with the musics beat like a f**king model but wait... she is a model. She never failed to grab everyone's eyeballs so horny boys starring at her wasn't something new for her. She had a strong feeling that uday was looking at her ass and oh gawd he so was. She flipped her hairs with her hands and went to jay.

Manya; Jay you didn't tell me that you'll keep me around bunch of horny boys. This is frustrating you know.

Jay: *wan't listening to her as she was looking at her from tip to toe* You got some right mass there bitch i'll seriously go lesbo for you girl you're so fit. *made a kissy face lleaning towards manya*

Manya; Eww jay stop teasing me you hoe JESUS CHRIST WHY DO I HAVE A FEELING I AM GONNA GET RAPED IF I STAY HERE ONE SINGLE SECOND.

Jay : *laughing hysterically* LOL you should have looked at you're face like you...you ser-rrioussly tho...hahahah thought that i would rape you LMFAO hahahahah * she stuttered due to laughing hard*

Manya: Anyaways when is this party ending.

Jay: After Two hours.

AFTER TWO HOURS

the house was empty as all guests started leaving only jagat,manya,jay and uday were left.

Manya : its late i think i should just leave

Uday: Yeah You should wh**e

Manya: WHAT THE f**k ON THIS EARTH DID YOU JUST SAY

Uday : YOU HEARD ME LITTLE wh**e

Manya: JAY HOLD MY EARRING *she took off her earrings and heels and handed them to jay and was ready to pounce on him any moment*

Jagat: Woahh feisty chick i like you already

Jay; Shut Up *to jagat*

Manya; CALL ME wh**e ONE MORE TIME *with full anger*

Uday; GET YOURSELF A HEARING AID WHORE YOU LITTLE BIT--

uday couldn't complete as he gets a punch from manyata right on his jaw

Uday: Damn you're rough what the f**k.

Manya ; NEXT TIME THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU CALL ME A wh**e.

Uday was amazed at this girls potential as even though she punched him he still grew feelings for her as he always wanted a sexy-as-hell-hot-as-f**k-gorgeous-as-katrina kaif-and-feisty-as-fire girl which she so was you know his TYPE. He was impressed like seriously IMPRESSED but was it vica versa

Author's note

Sorry for like not updating in ages was really busy but you guys are amazing like 12,000+ view and so sweet comments just inspires me to write so i completed this one. I LOVE YOU READERS oh and by the way sorry if you didn't saw this coming *last installment of the story* it just came in my mind and i wrote it.
Also this story is on pause for some time just taking a break from writing. Hope you liked it really you guys are the best plus sorry for errors wrote it in hurry

Edited by AndreaBaid - 11 years ago
puggyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
   ANDY PLS UPDATE SOON 
CAN'T WAIT πŸ₯±
     NICE UPDATE TILL NOWπŸ‘
ruby.ashu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Andy u will update full part right ... Plz plz ...
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ResπŸ˜›.Yepieee..tumne update kar diya!!...will read and comment...πŸ˜ƒ
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweet_gargi

ResπŸ˜›.Yepieee..tumne update kar diya!!...will read and comment...πŸ˜ƒ

jaha tak update hua hai Its interesting...Baki ke parts de do jaldi
ITV_Loverr thumbnail
Andi aur intejar mat korwa. Joldi udate kor.
--Zinay-- thumbnail
jaldi update kro cant wait more...
andy.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update
update the remaining part soon
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kmini ye pura update hone me kitane weeks lagenge?
diorslik thumbnail
Originally posted by: swetsurati

Kmini ye pura update hone me kitane weeks lagenge?

4weeks