Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RiMa FF - For You, A Thousand Times Over NOTE Pg 9 (Page 11)

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutestar12

Nice prologue cont soon

Thanks Embarrassed Have been busy since the past couple of months Ouch So couldn update it. But will do it soon Big smile

Originally posted by nihamrm

hey!!
nyc start i just loved the prologue and the title of course every person who has read the kite runner would love it and i won't lie but thats what brought me here and reading ur update made me like it more.
but seeing that ur story is different i would like to see what actually happened
and can you please send me a pm too

niha
Kite Runner is my all time fav book n this is my fav line Embarrassed But there is no similarity whatsoever with the the book LOL n the characters here will be totally new apart from RishBala of course Embarrassed Maybe Bittoo might be here Big smile Do accept my buddy request as its easy for me to send PMs.

nihamrm Goldie
nihamrm
nihamrm

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Originally posted by cutestar12

Nice prologue cont soon

Thanks Embarrassed Have been busy since the past couple of months Ouch So couldn update it. But will do it soon Big smile

Originally posted by nihamrm

hey!!
nyc start i just loved the prologue and the title of course every person who has read the kite runner would love it and i won't lie but thats what brought me here and reading ur update made me like it more.
but seeing that ur story is different i would like to see what actually happened
and can you please send me a pm too

niha
Kite Runner is my all time fav book n this is my fav line Embarrassed But there is no similarity whatsoever with the the book LOL n the characters here will be totally new apart from RishBala of course Embarrassed Maybe Bittoo might be here Big smile Do accept my buddy request as its easy for me to send PMs.

Yes i know kite runner is one of those books which makes one love them and ya this line is what makes it special and not to forget that its the closing sentence so its even more special 
Yes ofcourse i don't expect the characters to be similar to the book cause the story plot seems to be different  and yesss please include bittoo ji he is one of a kind( i know i just said it) and thanx for the the buddy request Big smile
didlr Goldie
didlr
didlr

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
greatopening...wld love to read more:)
seetu1 Groupbie
seetu1
seetu1

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
nice start
punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz
punam2712
punam2712

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
WILL YOU WRITE THIS
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Mandy.. Please update this FF also.. Waiting for it
sweetdear Goldie
sweetdear
sweetdear

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Lovely FF..add me to your pm list and update soonEmbarrassed
..FrozenHeart.. IF-Rockerz
..FrozenHeart..
..FrozenHeart..

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Interesting. Please pm me when u update.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index