Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The people have spoken!!! (Page 4)

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avnirao

i don't think shaun,.masses accepted her,...most of the people watch becoz,.of KOSHI,.they are the pillar,..of SNS,.iF Tommorro,..koshi are not in SNS,..nobody watch,..and i must say,..KOSHI are brilliant,..they are really,..good,.

Today you say KoShi are the pillar. Yesterday people were saying Giaa was the pillar. What will we say tomorrow?

Yes KoShi are brilliant. But like all else they are a PART of SNS. A part that forms a whole. And when I say masses have accepted Dev it means they have accepted her as part of that whole or they would simply have stopped watching.

No single actor/character is responsible for an entire show. And so no-one can be singled out and given sole credit for all it's glory.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkymunnihyderabadswasthiJustlikethat1Veni-Vidi-ViciNazmaJani_gr-Eris-

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

i don't think shaun,.masses accepted her,...most of the people watch becoz,.of KOSHI,.they are the pillar,..of SNS,.iF Tommorro,..koshi are not in SNS,..nobody watch,..and i must say,..KOSHI are brilliant,..they are really,..good,.

KoShi are really good. No doubt but the others are equally deserving in SNS maintaining its ratings. 

A well made Kheer is not well made until all ingredients are added in the right time and in the right quantity. Plus when one ingredient goes missing, unless a proper substitution is made the Kheer will still taste bad.
I think for the masses, the Kheer still tastes good still. So what if a few do not like a sugar supplement added instead of sugar. It does not reduce or alter the taste of the kheer for a lot. The few who want just the sugar may stop eating the Kheer but it does not seem to have been a big group of people.

If it was otherwise, I do not think the TRPs would have held this well.
 KoShi may be the milk (which I think they are in some situations but not always) but milk cannot be called Kheer and marketed as such. It is the entire team that is praiseworthy and not just an individual or two. I would say Meethi and the spot boy also have a stake in this success as much as KoShi, UrShi, GoHem, RaJi, Hetal, Parag, Baa and the others..Smile

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 05 September 2012 at 12:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadShaunSAswasthiVeni-Vidi-ViciNazmaJani_gr

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

ahh there you go..
until last week people thought no one will watch SNS because the lead was replaced...but the common Indian Women proved the virtual teenagers otherwise and the proof is the numbers 3.7 and the show still in top 3...now people are watching it... 
well the numbers are for the show ..if you have seen the opening post .and not for KoShi or UrShi.,..

agree with that KoShi are brilliant and so are the other actors Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkyShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1Veni-Vidi-ViciDivineDarknessani_gr

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

hail the verdict of the Indian Common Women 

Congratulations to the cast and crew of SNS and also to the saathiyans ...

and congratulations to SP and Uday Embarrassed

The Indian Common Women have more sense than to get hyped up about nothing munni. They have lives to live and families to take care off Cool

well they are Indian common women .. who are mature and sensible and clearly differentiates between real and fiction.. and they won't ruin their 24 hr day over a 22 minutes show 

love your siggy shaun LOL looks i am reading some tom and jerry - cat and rat ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkyShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1Veni-Vidi-Viciani_gr

poshtho IF-Dazzler
poshtho
poshtho

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged

PILLAR THO...GIA THI,.VO THO GAYI..HAIN,..SNS CHODKE,.AB JO HAIN,..VO BINA PILAAR KAA HAIN,.KAB GIREGAA...PATHAA HI NAHI CHALEGAAA,...4 DIN KI CHAANDNI.Dead..DEVOLEENA KA KYAA HOGAA,..AUR USKE SADE HUE AAACHAAR KAA,.ROFL
poshtho IF-Dazzler
poshtho
poshtho

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

[QUOTE=avnirao] i don't think shaun,.masses accepted her,...most of the people watch becoz,.of KOSHI,.they are the pillar,..of SNS,.iF Tommorro,..koshi are not in SNS,..nobody watch,..and i must say,..KOSHI are brilliant,..they are really,..good,.

KoShi are really good. No doubt but the others are equally deserving in SNS maintaining its ratings. 

A well made Kheer is not well made until all ingredients are added in the right time and in the right quantity. Plus when one ingredient goes missing, unless a proper substitution is made the Kheer will still taste bad.
I think for the masses, the Kheer still tastes good still. So what if a few do not like a sugar supplement added instead of sugar. It does not reduce or alter the taste of the kheer for a lot. The few who want just the sugar may stop eating the Kheer but it does not seem to have been a big group of people.

If it was otherwise, I do not think the TRPs would have held this well.
 KoShi may be the milk (which I think they are in some situations but not always) but milk cannot be called Kheer and marketed as such. It is the entire team that is praiseworthy and not just an individual or two. I would say Meethi and the spot boy also have a stake in this success as much as KoShi, UrShi, GoHem, RaJi, Hetal, Parag, Baa and the others..Smile
AND you forgot,..Doodhvaala,...and neighbour...kokila's best friend,..
-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddhishetty

PILLAR THO...GIA THI,.VO THO GAYI..HAIN,..SNS CHODKE,.AB JO HAIN,..VO BINA PILAAR KAA HAIN,.KAB GIREGAA...PATHAA HI NAHI CHALEGAAA,...4 DIN KI CHAANDNI.Dead..DEVOLEENA KA KYAA HOGAA,..AUR USKE SADE HUE AAACHAAR KAA,.ROFL
disagree the story is getting even higher trp s than the weeks before gia left. Sns is a writers child a director s potential to extract the best from the actors ta da and the succeeded:-) sns or any show in fact can never run on the shoulders of one actor its the entire cast which is responsible. Strange the show s still standing strong without the 'pillar'. The pillar in fact is the well researched mentality of the indian women and catering to the exact same taste.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

-nilani- Goldie
-nilani-
-nilani-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
ClapWell SaidClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

Go to top