India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The people have spoken!!! (Page 3)

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Yaay.. fantastic... SNS rocks.. haha.. of course it is a team work and also the story line.. it is keeping us viewers hooked.. Big smile.. Great job RS and team..Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkymunnihyderabadShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1

hridayh Goldie
hridayh
hridayh

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Originally posted by sushmashetty

[QUOTE=Vidishaa]People actually predicted that it would end within weeks of GM's exit...ROFL

All their plans to sabotage sns and a few cancelled subscriptions didn't matter much...Dancing
[/QE]
YOU ARE MISSING ALOTTT,...GM,..GIYA MANEK,...even i miss her alottt,...want to mention her name every where,...LOL
I am missing her a looottt...btw plz get the spelling of her name right..ROFL

wE KNOw...HER SPELLING vidishaa,..BUT I DON'T KNOw,..deboleenaaa///devoleeenaaa"s name properlyy,...may be spelling is not correct of gia's,..but it is not make that much different,...but in deboleena's //devoleena's case some people call her Devil,...so much spelling mistake,.tchtchtchtc\ROFLh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poshtho

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
hail the verdict of the Indian Common Women 

Congratulations to the cast and crew of SNS and also to the saathiyans ...

and congratulations to SP and Uday Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkyShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1NazmaJ-Eris-DivineDarknessani_gr

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Congratulations to SNS and all those who have faith in their favourite show!!

The storyline has progressed - yes we still have KKs shown every episode but the outcome's are much more favourable. The change in realtionship between GoHem has done wonders and the show is finally living up to it's title for at least one of the lead pairs.
The RaJi storyline is progressing also albeit painstakingly slowly. Hopefully we will see more of the RaJi baby storyline with more screen space given Jigar as well. Vishal could do wonders if given the opportunity. Nazim has already shown his growth and ability to carry his character.
Also Kinjal and Dhaval are doing better than they were before - at least she has stood up for her rights and the rights of her husband. 

In the last couple of months the story has been progressing and showing much more than saas bahu relationship and the mother daughter plotting.  So I'm not surprised the viewers have stayed true to the show and kept the trps steady.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkymunnihyderabadShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1-Eris-DivineDarknessani_gr

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vidishaa

[QUOTE=Vidishaa]People actually predicted that it would end within weeks of GM's exit...ROFL

All their plans to sabotage sns and a few cancelled subscriptions didn't matter much...Dancing
[/QE]
YOU ARE MISSING ALOTTT,...GM,..GIYA MANEK,...even i miss her alottt,...want to mention her name every where,...LOL
I am missing her a looottt...btw plz get the spelling of her name right..ROFL

wE KNOw...HER SPELLING vidishaa,..BUT I DON'T KNOw,..deboleenaaa///devoleeenaaa"s name properlyy,...may be spelling is not correct of gia's,..but it is not make that much different,...but in deboleena's //devoleena's case some people call her Devil,...so much spelling mistake,.tchtchtchtc\ROFLh.

Some people can call her whatever they want. The masses have accepted her and have moved on. At the end of the day that is all that counts Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkymunnihyderabadswasthiIchangeditJustlikethat1NazmaJVeni-Vidi-ViciDivineDarkness-Eris-ani_gr

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

hail the verdict of the Indian Common Women 

Congratulations to the cast and crew of SNS and also to the saathiyans ...

and congratulations to SP and Uday Embarrassed

The Indian Common Women have more sense than to get hyped up about nothing munni. They have lives to live and families to take care off Cool

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkymunnihyderabadswasthiNazmaJ-Eris-ani_gr

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Congratulations to SNS and all those who have faith in their favourite show!!

The storyline has progressed - yes we still have KKs shown every episode but the outcome's are much more favourable. The change in realtionship between GoHem has done wonders and the show is finally living up to it's title for at least one of the lead pairs.
The RaJi storyline is progressing also albeit painstakingly slowly. Hopefully we will see more of the RaJi baby storyline with more screen space given Jigar as well. Vishal could do wonders if given the opportunity. Nazim has already shown his growth and ability to carry his character.
Also Kinjal and Dhaval are doing better than they were before - at least she has stood up for her rights and the rights of her husband. 

In the last couple of months the story has been progressing and showing much more than saas bahu relationship and the mother daughter plotting.  So I'm not surprised the viewers have stayed true to the show and kept the trps steady.

Sensible words as always Nazma Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkymunnihyderabadswasthiJustlikethat1NazmaJ-Eris-ani_gr

avnirao Goldie
avnirao
avnirao

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
i don't think shaun,.masses accepted her,...most of the people watch becoz,.of KOSHI,.they are the pillar,..of SNS,.iF Tommorro,..koshi are not in SNS,..nobody watch,..and i must say,..KOSHI are brilliant,..they are really,..good,.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poshthoTheta14

Go to top