The people have spoken!!! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sushmashetty

Some people can call her whatever they want. The masses have accepted her and have moved on. At the end of the day that is all that counts 😉
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

hail the verdict of the Indian Common Women 

Congratulations to the cast and crew of SNS and also to the saathiyans ...

and congratulations to SP and Uday 😳

The Indian Common Women have more sense than to get hyped up about nothing munni. They have lives to live and families to take care off 😎
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Congratulations to SNS and all those who have faith in their favourite show!!

The storyline has progressed - yes we still have KKs shown every episode but the outcome's are much more favourable. The change in realtionship between GoHem has done wonders and the show is finally living up to it's title for at least one of the lead pairs.
The RaJi storyline is progressing also albeit painstakingly slowly. Hopefully we will see more of the RaJi baby storyline with more screen space given Jigar as well. Vishal could do wonders if given the opportunity. Nazim has already shown his growth and ability to carry his character.
Also Kinjal and Dhaval are doing better than they were before - at least she has stood up for her rights and the rights of her husband. 

In the last couple of months the story has been progressing and showing much more than saas bahu relationship and the mother daughter plotting.  So I'm not surprised the viewers have stayed true to the show and kept the trps steady.

Sensible words as always Nazma 👍🏼
i don't think shaun,.masses accepted her,...most of the people watch becoz,.of KOSHI,.they are the pillar,..of SNS,.iF Tommorro,..koshi are not in SNS,..nobody watch,..and i must say,..KOSHI are brilliant,..they are really,..good,.
Originally posted by avnirao

i don't think shaun,.masses accepted her,...most of the people watch becoz,.of KOSHI,.they are the pillar,..of SNS,.iF Tommorro,..koshi are not in SNS,..nobody watch,..and i must say,..KOSHI are brilliant,..they are really,..good,.

Today you say KoShi are the pillar. Yesterday people were saying Giaa was the pillar. What will we say tomorrow?

Yes KoShi are brilliant. But like all else they are a PART of SNS. A part that forms a whole. And when I say masses have accepted Dev it means they have accepted her as part of that whole or they would simply have stopped watching.

No single actor/character is responsible for an entire show. And so no-one can be singled out and given sole credit for all it's glory.

KoShi are really good. No doubt but the others are equally deserving in SNS maintaining its ratings. 

A well made Kheer is not well made until all ingredients are added in the right time and in the right quantity. Plus when one ingredient goes missing, unless a proper substitution is made the Kheer will still taste bad.
I think for the masses, the Kheer still tastes good still. So what if a few do not like a sugar supplement added instead of sugar. It does not reduce or alter the taste of the kheer for a lot. The few who want just the sugar may stop eating the Kheer but it does not seem to have been a big group of people.

If it was otherwise, I do not think the TRPs would have held this well.
 KoShi may be the milk (which I think they are in some situations but not always) but milk cannot be called Kheer and marketed as such. It is the entire team that is praiseworthy and not just an individual or two. I would say Meethi and the spot boy also have a stake in this success as much as KoShi, UrShi, GoHem, RaJi, Hetal, Parag, Baa and the others..😊

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 11 years ago

ahh there you go..
until last week people thought no one will watch SNS because the lead was replaced...but the common Indian Women proved the virtual teenagers otherwise and the proof is the numbers 3.7 and the show still in top 3...now people are watching it... 
well the numbers are for the show ..if you have seen the opening post .and not for KoShi or UrShi.,..

agree with that KoShi are brilliant and so are the other actors 👏

Originally posted by ShaunSA

The Indian Common Women have more sense than to get hyped up about nothing munni. They have lives to live and families to take care off 😎

well they are Indian common women .. who are mature and sensible and clearly differentiates between real and fiction.. and they won't ruin their 24 hr day over a 22 minutes show 

love your siggy shaun 😆 looks i am reading some tom and jerry - cat and rat 🤣

PILLAR THO...GIA THI,.VO THO GAYI..HAIN,..SNS CHODKE,.AB JO HAIN,..VO BINA PILAAR KAA HAIN,.KAB GIREGAA...PATHAA HI NAHI CHALEGAAA,...4 DIN KI CHAANDNI.🤢..DEVOLEENA KA KYAA HOGAA,..AUR USKE SADE HUE AAACHAAR KAA,.🤣
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

KoShi are really good. No doubt but the others are equally deserving in SNS maintaining its ratings. 

A well made Kheer is not well made until all ingredients are added in the right time and in the right quantity. Plus when one ingredient goes missing, unless a proper substitution is made the Kheer will still taste bad.
I think for the masses, the Kheer still tastes good still. So what if a few do not like a sugar supplement added instead of sugar. It does not reduce or alter the taste of the kheer for a lot. The few who want just the sugar may stop eating the Kheer but it does not seem to have been a big group of people.

If it was otherwise, I do not think the TRPs would have held this well.
 KoShi may be the milk (which I think they are in some situations but not always) but milk cannot be called Kheer and marketed as such. It is the entire team that is praiseworthy and not just an individual or two. I would say Meethi and the spot boy also have a stake in this success as much as KoShi, UrShi, GoHem, RaJi, Hetal, Parag, Baa and the others..😊
AND you forgot,..Doodhvaala,...and neighbour...kokila's best friend,..