Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR this week: Should we hold our horses? (Page 4)

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Even reading the WU and from some update from friends, I have so much to say and nothing left to say too.

If one has to fight for love, with one's own love all along, is that love worth it? Apparently not, as we have seen today. Purvi has proved time again that she is the one who is loved and has never had that same love for Arjun ever. All her words are just mere words, nothing else. Today was her ultimate proof of it. She has trampled over his heart, mind and soul and no person who profuses to undying love all her live for him, will do it. She has not even spared a thought to the destruction in his life that she is causing for her selfishness. Why couldn't she just walk away and leave him to his fate?  Why deliver him a life time of punishment and bind him to a relationship that he cannot abide by. Such cruel selfishness is beyond anyone's comprehension. Through out the wedding events, she has not once thought of what her desertion would do to Arjun or his feelings or his life. Is that love? And time and again, she said she would stick by him. What a deciever she turned out to be.

I hope she gets what she deserves.She never deserved Arjun and, now, never will. It is his foolishness if he gets back with her.  I was joking with someone yesterday, that for all her craziness, at least, Ovi will never give him up. I realize that now, how true those words are. Atleast, she values him for what he is. I am not elevating Ovi, but atleast despite her delusions, she would never abandon Arjun with such callousness.

I dont care where Purvi goes, or what she does. She can go to the end of the world, for all I care. But, I am sure she will be back to haunt his life again, so that he never lives in peace.

As far as me, I am done with this so-called love story which turned out to be a one-sided one at its best.

Yes, Mandy, we are finally free of the shackles of Arjun-Purvi that we got entagled with all these months... Freedom at Last !!

Edited by jdronamraju - 05 September 2012 at 2:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munny2abhimgAxiomAshlaikasashashyam

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I think I shall have to cremate my memories and throw away the ashes to ArVi's death. I certainly won't be burying it cause I don't want a grave site to visit.

I have wavered between Arjun - Purvi and loved and trusted them both from time to time. But today... I have no sympathy for Purvi and my heart breaks for Arjun... but what's more... I cannot believe that this is what he, his love, his conviction, his trust and his beliefs have been reduced to AND  by the person he loves most in the world.

Edited by Ashlaika - 05 September 2012 at 2:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgAxiomjdronamrajusashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Jyothi,

By now even I have nothing left to say; I shot my bolt  in my response to IFVJ and ramki above.

What I feel is best summed up in two of my sentences in those responses:

Manav was right; it would have been much better for Arjun never to have come to India,  and to never have met this aai-obsessed female. He would then have been safe from this great, undying love that has now, like the black widow spider, eaten him alive.

No, she will not get her just deserts. n fact she will thrive.The script will extol her mahaanta, and she will wallow in her self-righteousness, and in the end, perhaps after Ovi dies, the wretch will get Arjun as well. He is such a prize idiot that he will take her back and thank her for condescending to come back as well.

As I  noted elsewhere, if I had been Arjun, I would have thrown her off the hill and gone back to Canada Ovi-lessly.

Secondly, maybe Ovi will be better for him in the long run; at least she is obsessed with him and will place him at the very top of her priority list. Nor will she abandon him like this after shackling him to a very sad fate.

Shyamala

Originally posted by jdronamraju

Even reading the WU and from some update from friends, I have so much to say and nothing left to say too.

If one has to fight for love, with one's own love all along, is that love worth it? Apparently not, as we have seen today. Purvi has proved time again that she is the one who is loved and has never had that same love for Arjun ever. All her words are just mere words, nothing else. Today was her ultimate proof of it. She has trampled over his heart, mind and soul and no person who profuses to undying love all her live for him, will do it. She has not even spared a thought to the destruction in his life that she is causing for her selfishness. Why couldn't she just walk away and leave him to his fate?  Why deliver him a life time of punishment and bind him to a relationship that he cannot abide by. Such cruel selfishness is beyond anyone's comprehension. Through out the wedding events, she has not once thought of what her desertion would do to Arjun or his feelings or his life. Is that love? And time and again, she said she would stick by him. What a deciever she turned out to be.

I hope she gets what she deserves.She never deserved Arjun and, now, never will. It is his foolishness if he gets back with her.  I was joking with someone yesterday, that for all her craziness, at least, Ovi will never give him up. I realize that now, how true those words are. Atleast, she values him for what he is. I am not elevating Ovi, but atleast despite her delusions, she would never abandon Arjun with such callousness.

I dont care where Purvi goes, or what she does. She can go to the end of the world, for all I care. But, I am sure she will be back to haunt his life again, so that he never lives in peace.

As far as me, I am done with this so-called love story which turned out to be a one-sided one at its best.

Yes, Mandy, we are finally free of the shackles of Arjun-Purvi that we got entagled with all these months... Freedom at Last !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgjdronamrajuAshlaika

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Laurie (and Ash and Abhi too),

Well, words did not fail me, about Purvi, that is, in my responses if not in the post itself,  though I have consciously restrained myself.

It was not a wonderful post, my dear, but a tired and exasperated one. I have separately sent you what I hope is an at least moderately useful post that I see you have both read. Do take it to heart. This is not the end of the world, you know, not for a day or even a moment, unless you let it be the end.

We sometimes take fool's gold for the real thing. It is neither our fault nor that of the fool's gold. But once we know that it is just pyrites, and still we  do not move on, then the fault is surely ours. Think about that.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by Axiom

Shyamala Aunty,

As always, thank you for your wonderful post.  

I'm with Ash today - the words are not coming.

It's done!

Congrats to Arjun/Ovi and best of luck for the future!

Thank you for the post and your words will certainly be taken to heart.

No, its not the end of the world. I think I was more upset with the way it was handled if that makes any sense to you?

The way she bludgeoned him and completely pulled the rug out from under his life really made me upset. 

I've made my peace with it so no more lamenting from me LOL

Edited by Axiom - 05 September 2012 at 3:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vgiriabhimgjdronamrajuAshlaikasashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Mandy my dear,

Please do not think it is pro forma if I return the compliment in full. and  with 20% interest! I too am very, very glad to have found you, and I would be glad to stay in touch with you even after the demise of PR, if you would like  it.

Shyamala
Originally posted by mandy321

Dear Shyamalaji,

The best thing about PR is that I found you here:) especially a big thanks to RD & Asha,have it not been these marvelous phenomenal pair I would have never found some of the most intellectual,kind hearted ladies here. I would cherish each and every post here.

As for PR  what can I say ! May be celebrating the funeral of Arjun Purvi. Way to go Ekta K & PR CVs in the name of crass uncultivated twist You have managed to bring abhorrence to the most beloved couple! At least many will be free from the bondage of Ekta's stale drama which many long and desired long time back but was shackled because of Rithvik & Asha's chemistry .Yes,Shamalaji,I never expected logic,reasoning  but was expecting from ArVi's story but thank goodness, this too has vanished now ! 

Love,
Mandy

Go to top