Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR this week: Should we hold our horses? (Page 2)

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
My dear swarna,

You are not delusional, just anxious to be spared a great deal of disappointment and heart-burning,which is perfectly understandable.

But I am afraid I am right; you will be watching today's episode in due course, and then there will  be nothing more to be said. Please also read my response to ramki above.There is no room there now for any wishful thinking.  I thought I did not understand the way the CVs work, but you are worse.

Arjun and Purvi will eventually get together, perhaps after Ovi dies. But for now, both of them see the Arjun-Ovi marriage as one for keeps.

It is time to cut one's losses and move on.

Shyamala

Originally posted by swarnar

Dear Shyamala,

I see your point!  You may be right.  Maybe the real truth is that it is I, who is delusional!  However something just doesn't add up!  

Even if I am totally on the wrong track, something tells me that there is more to this than meets the eye.

So the twist is that it is Arjun and Ovi (please "NOT AROVI" as one member has suggested) who marry?  Hey CVs, the cat is out of the bag, give us a real twist!

It has been weeks since that article regarding Arjun-Ovi marriage came out; plenty of time to change this horrendous storyline.  CVs knew then that the so-called twist was already out of the bag.  We are hearing a lot about high drama and lots of twists.  I don't find anything twisty about a useless Arjun-Ovi marriage.  I really don't think that this is just it.

I may be completely wrong''then again''..

-Swarna

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
You mean swarna's post,don't you? Mine does not raise any hopes, quite the opposite.

I am afraid that today's episode has settled the debate clearly  in favour of the realists. Please also see  my responses to ramki and swarna above.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by JlovL

Thanks for the lovely post. I initially had sincere hope for ArVi marriage regardless all the articles and promos but after SBS segment, must admit my beliefs did started to quiver and had to call it quit to PR. Now after reading your post, glimmer of hope has raised :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajuAshlaika

ramki1 Goldie
ramki1
ramki1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Dear ramki,

That was not my idea but swarna's, and no, it is not  coming true. Today's episode settled this debated firmly in my favour and that of all the realists.

I think Arjun agreed in the end to Purvi's demand because he was sick to death of her haranguing him, and probably he wanted to show her what getting her wish fulfilled would be like. But he does not understand that this Archana lite will wallow and rejoice in her suffering, upheld by an invincible consciousness of her mahaanta.

I think he is better off not marrying her. She would have spent all her time mourning the loss of her aai's pavita rishta,which had been in cold storage for 18 years, and would  have made his life a living hell. Manav was right; it would have been much better for Arjun never to have come to India and to never have met this aai-obsessed female.

Shyamala

Originally posted by ramki1

Shyamala madam I hope your wish(Arvi marriage at Mandhir) comes ture..Great thought.ClapClap If this happens all are happy...else

For Ovi' understanding only Arjun has to marry her..what a great Idea...else she will kill every one or she will die...Blockbuster Idea from CV's..

Marriage is one time activity(99%)..first arjun get marry with Ovi and make her understand that Ak never loved her  and she declares my marriage is not valid then arvi's marriage...it sounds not good..

This is a daily soap, so we have to bare any thing.. let them continue with nonsense..

Finally all hopes collapsed...the whole nonsense happened just because of archana's silly sacrifice story..better both mother nd daughter strat one coaching center and strat teaching to others that how to sacrifice husband,children nd love...now wait and watch, savitha will play twenty twenty cricket match with archana..

Edited by ramki1 - 05 September 2012 at 11:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123adittyabhimgAxiomjdronamrajuAshlaika

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Shyamala Aunty,

words fail me today :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgjdronamrajuramki1Axiom

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Shyamala Aunty,

As always, thank you for your wonderful post.  

I'm with Ash today - the words are not coming.

It's done!

Congrats to Arjun/Ovi and best of luck for the future!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgvgiriramki1jdronamrajuAshlaika

angelz6 Groupbie
angelz6
angelz6

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
1..2..3 its time to set our horses FREE 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgjdronamrajuramki1Ashlaika

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
That theory, as is clear from my post, is NOT mine but swarna's, as she is hoping against hope. I was arguing the opposite, and in today's episode, I, and all the other realists, have been proved right.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by njersey

What kind of nonsense are you guys writing? That Arjun marry Ovi and show that he doesn't love her so she can send him back to Purvi? Are you for real?

Anyways, the damage is done. I hope Purvi gets the reward for her sacrifice tomorrow, when the divorce date is preponed and granted by the court once and for all. And then Purvi can hang herself. She doesn't deserve to live anyway. People who pretend to live their lives to glory by false sacrifices shouldn't deserve to live.

Ovi should now show her true colors by accepting to everyone that she filed the affidavit. CV's - Please are you going to hide this secret also and freeze that forever. Ovi should also tell Archana to go to hell and tell Purvi in front of everyone how she lied to her and she has no intention of ever getting back together with Archana or anyone from Archana's family. Now that Ovi you have got your trophy husband, will you now at least show some amount of respect and show how truly a BIXXX you are!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgramki1Ashlaika

abhimg Senior Member
abhimg
abhimg

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
How right you were for today's episode Shyamala!

Do u have any words to describe Purvi- and all the promises that she made to Arjun- and how she broke them in one swoop- a single one sided decision- was all it took to ruin 3 lives completely! I am at an utter loss...speechless as to Ms Mahaanta- she gave away what was not hers even for the giving...its not like she had rights over Arjun's life...they were to be married, not yet married... on top of it all she did  not even explain the context nor Ovi's demands to both her Aaie and to Purvi herself...so Arjun really was right in thinking Purvi has lost her marbles...and gone beserk!Ouch

But i guess you are right, it is better this way than Purvi getting married to Arjun and being morose and sad and guilty day in and day out...and ruining his life that way Dead

My curiosity murdered the cat...and so it went...

My heart goes out to Arjun and also to DK who still does not know the turn of events...imagine...I am sure in the face of adversity, he will be calm, but will wonder what next and gosh...even his feelings for Ms. Mahaan...

This is good for us...now we will value our time, your health will be better, no sitting up for posts or buring way past midnight oil, instead of being depleted and emotinally drained we will invest more in things that are more joyful and enriching in nature, than this Ekta Kapoor creation and only hope that Rithvik has a lot of good luck to rise and shine, the tremendous actor that he is, and reaches his true potential, beyond the world of TV...

Edited by abhimg - 05 September 2012 at 12:06pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vgiridolce123ramki1Axiomjdronamrajubee5Ashlaikasashashyam

Go to top