jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved the way ashu said jaata hoon.the poor guy must b thinkin dadi poti ne jeena haram kara hua hai. Din me poti har samay sunane k chakkar me rehti hai.raat me db neend se utha kar kehti hai neend nahi aayegi. Lol.
The way he spoke to db was very cute.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janet777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
koi Ashu ke pyaar me pagal huaa ja raha hai ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

Kya baat hai 😃

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
yet tosee the epi... But, must be worried a lot...

Is Lucknow a safe place BTW?..especially with open shoot outs on the roads in open
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
     good post ...Edited by debaparna77 - 11 years ago
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He was quite bewildered...the poor guy was so confused that he did not even think of the hospital...he thought she must have gone to Anji for comfort...but once he knew she was at the hospital, he became the doctor himself and told DB that as a responsible professional, she should be able to make her way up and down...but when DB insisted, he had to get back into husband and son-in-law mode again...I liked seeing this shifting of roles...instead of the constant antagonism and glares...!
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am really feeling sorry for Ashuji. cant see him this  way BECHARa. Kuchh kiya bhi nahi bechare ne. Nidhi ji aap itni patthar dil mat bano.
sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I liked Ashu in the entire episode except when he says db that akele ja sakti hai toh aa bhi jayegi.May be he still cant forget that Nidhi decided to leave the house,he is very hurt.Can anyone pl ask Kpji abt Nidhi's bday, he doesnt reply to everyone's post Edited by sonyjknum - 11 years ago
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonyjknum

I liked Ashu in the entire episode except when he says db that akele ja sakti hai toh aa bhi jayegi.May be he still cant forget that Nidhi decided to leave the house,he is very hurt.Can anyone pl ask Kpji abt Nidhi's bday, he doesnt reply to everyone's post

abt nidhi's bday i asked him..its happening most probably..
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
After these past few days I really feel sorry for poor Ashutosh...Nidhi's attitude is not only surprising but is really questionable now!!! Where has all the love she had for her Dr Ashutosh suddenly disappeared???? 

Lets see what KPji wants to show...😕
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
kya kare shaadi ki hai nibhani to padegi.