48 [87.27%]
1 [1.82%]
6 [10.91%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Apple_Amber Senior Member
Apple_Amber
Apple_Amber

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
If we see the practical side of thing nowhere we can reason out Purvi's so called sacrificeConfused

If Archna agreed to divorce Manav thatz because her daughters hate her and to an extent can be justified!

But Arjun loves only Purvi and  the intensity of his love is well depicted to Purvi and to everyone else after the kidnapping track!  If Purvi is as smart as she is talked upon  by everyone why can;t she understand that if  Ovi will really be willing to accept Archna as her mother  it won't be in exchange of something else or in a  a deal... things must come from within if it doesn't  there is no point in it allConfusedConfused
In that case Purvi will end up as Angry

A Cheater
Loser Forever

And that would be the end of the very Essence of Pavitra Rishta!

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
What kind of question is this?
The one who sacrifice is the idiot of course. No one else.
It's her decision..no body force her to do it.
And if Arjun agree to sacrifice as well..that makes them both the idiot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarkoolsadhu1000bonibright

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
How Archu becomes a idiot for Purvi's own decision of sacrificing Arjun for her Aai's non-existent happiness..Archu has repeated her unlimited times why she is going through the divorce and she has repeated unlimited times how Purvi's marriage is her happiness..What else can ARchu do for Purvi..She is doing everything possible from her side for Purvi to make her marriage special..Grand celebrations and party and Archu even in a way got the most wanted gift for Purvi - Manav doing Kanyadaan which is also she is getting .Purvi is getting everything she ever wanted in her life through this marriage which also includes her Aai happiness.If Purvi cant see it then no way Archu is responsible.
If Purvi is so delusional about her Aai's non-existent happiness then She is to be blamed.Purvi's marriage is Archu's dreams,aspirations and everything put together.Hence she tood by Arvi and took all the wrath of D's coz she knew it was right and she was right.
IF Purvi after unlimited talks from Archu and also from Manav about the reason they are going for divorce,can fall for a simple trick from Ovi then no way Archu is to be blamed here.
Purvi's madness is no way is her own decision and its her Aai who is going to be distraught the most and it was shown in the recent SBS segement..Archu is shocked lost ,fainted,crying and like a Zombie.
Purvi if she does this sacrifice has put her Aai into more misery than ever .

PS : @ sipokobusak exactly yaar,,How can Archu be termed as a idiot for giving Purvi all her happiness and in return Purvi makes it even worse for Archu in name of a senseless sacrifice for a non-existent happiness for her Aai.

Edited by Jaishankar - 05 September 2012 at 1:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Apple_Ambersmiley20zonancrazygirl4RDbonibright

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
purvi is the most idiot this time not arcana but  arcana could be stop it but she couldnt,,this is her fault but as purvi is missing so i dont think before arjun ovi divorce she will comes out in front of arjun or her family so i want  and wish when arcana will find her then she will slap purvi tightly ,,poor arjuun will be alone for stupid purvis decision...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RD

Apple_Amber Senior Member
Apple_Amber
Apple_Amber

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
 Friends!

My question is been misunderstood  and I must confess there is some fault in the very  wording of the question that made you guys  misunderstand it.  Archu is  nowhere reponsible for Purvi's sacrifice.  Its very clear to all of us. And I well remember the temple  scene  like many other similar effective  scenes  wherein Archna  very well put  the better reason  in Purvi's brain.

The idiot competition was in regard to the  sacrifices of both the leads!

My question was rather to compare Archna's divorce sacrifice for Sachin  with Purvi's Arjun sacrifice!
I found Purvi's sacrifice a pure nonesense Sentimental foolery without any practical reasoning and i never ever expected this from Purvi however to some little extent I was ok with Archna's sacrifice as she knows her daughters hate her and they love Sherawani as Sachin told her and Teju also. I hope it makes sense now!Smile

Jaishankarcrazygirl4RDbonibright

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amberpreet

Friends!

My question is been misunderstood  and I must confess there is some fault in the very  wording of the question that made you guys  misunderstand it.  Archu is  nowhere reponsible for Purvi's sacrifice.  Its very clear to all of us. And I well remember the temple  scene  like many other similar effective  scenes  wherein Archna  very well put  the better reason  in Purvi's brain.

The idiot competition was in regard to the  sacrifices of both the leads!

My question was rather to compare Archna's divorce sacrifice for Sachin  with Purvi's Arjun sacrifice!
I found Purvi's sacrifice a pure nonesense Sentimental foolery without any practical reasoning and i never ever expected this from Purvi however to some little extent I was ok with Archna's sacrifice as she knows her daughters hate her and they love Sherawani as Sachin told her and Teju also. I hope it makes sense now!Smile
hahaha okie..Smile
In that sense I tell you re both are equally senseless and one has already created enough destruction (Archu's senseless sacrifice), her daughter is following the path in destruction...
Such senseless sacrifice will only create destruction and both have not yet realized it unfortunately.
Too much goodness sometimes comes and hits you back hard..Archu's is one such case and Purvi is following it.

Apple_AmberMagicalParibonibright

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Ohh...
In that case..both are idiot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Apple_AmberMagicalPari

ramki1 Goldie
ramki1
ramki1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
No doubt Archana..she is the only reason for entire nonsense..

Go to top