Rab ne Bana di Jodi
Asoka
Welcome
Tees Mar Khan
Double Dhamaal
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
^ lmao I actually agree.. Welcome was funny

Totally feel Housefull 2 should be there.. the film that made fun of overweight people, of dark-skinned people, of heart patients
TMK was one of the trashy movies, wonder how did viewers bear it. I am sure, even film makers must have been fed up of shooting for this film as it sounds boring altogether .

I don't get why did Welcome get listed in Poll options? It was nice and great comedy films. Would like to watch Welcome 2 if it happens in future.

welcome was senseless but it didn't annoy me like most of the other ones. I actually found it funny especially when they faked the uncle's death and his wife comes and starts crying. It was hilarious, and akki was very decent in the movie. In house full 2 i hated him, he was very OTT and houseful 2 had offensive sexual jokes, it should totally be on the list. Welcome was ALOT better imo 

^ LMAO i laughed so hard in the beginning itself when paresh rawal is trying to evaluate the character of the girl they're "dekh"ing, and he says something like "your daughter doesn't dress up very interestingly" and she says something super cornly like "oh please sir, don't embarrass me" and she takes off her fake sari ahaha πŸ˜†

Originally posted by liverach

^ LMAO i laughed so hard in the beginning itself when paresh rawal is trying to evaluate the character of the girl they're "dekh"ing, and he says something like "your daughter doesn't dress up very interestingly" and she says something super cornly like "oh please sir, don't embarrass me" and she takes off her fake sari ahaha πŸ˜†

LMAO it was hilarious and also the anil-mallika-nana triangle. When they make him an actor and say "suba se na koi aalo bika hai" πŸ˜† and mallika going latto over him and their reactions to it! 

LOOL πŸ˜†

I wish all 'slapsticks' were like Welcome. Genuinely funny
they got lucky with the cast too, it was great. I actually love Mallika Sherawat in comedy movies lmao whoever recognized her scope in the genre did a good job
Originally posted by liverach

LOOL πŸ˜†

I wish all 'slapsticks' were like Welcome. Genuinely funny
they got lucky with the cast too, it was great. I actually love Mallika Sherawat in comedy movies lmao whoever recognized her scope in the genre did a good job

Akki, nana, anil and mallika were top notch πŸ‘

mallika is a natural at comedies, even though she came in the second half, she was very entertaining in her act in welcome. I actually wish there are more movies like welcome. TMK, Ra-One , houseful 2 etc were just crap, not even funny!

πŸ˜‰Lol haven't seen all.. But movies I did watch and or stopped watching because they were terrible were off course Tees Mar Khan, Ra 1 and Asoka. I will add Tashan to it too. Didn't and couldn't finish these movies. Horrible movies and acting!! The other haven't seen or just have no opinion about.
Hmm Fanaa still need to watch it but  mine sister said it is a nice movie. Edited by ashna26 - 11 years ago
Even though Most of the members disliked Ra.one , i liked it, and i am crazy to watch it again. Don't get me mad or So, i loved the all actions performed in this movie.. Was not that boring members tell.
Tees Maar Khan was such a torture and so was Houseful 2πŸ‘ŽπŸΌwhat actually made them think that movies like this could work. :-/