Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Archna Manav and Arjun Ovi

Poll Question: If Arjun Marries Ovi will Archna Manav give her Aashirvad?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [5.56%]
2 [11.11%]
12 [66.67%]
3 [16.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Apple_Amber Senior Member
Apple_Amber
Apple_Amber

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Hi Friends!

The Craziest thing is gonna happen in Pavitra Rishta! So What Next?  Manav Ofcource will remain a mute spectator but  Will Archna make an attempt to find Confused the idiosyncratic reason behind Arjun Ovi marriage? Or she will shamelessly accept Purvi's self ruined life! Angry

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
i want arcana will insult manv and his sanskar and tight some slap to ovi and then force for divorce but i know without srying she cant do anything if she can then it cant be happen such a weak person and now they enjoy reception party ,i hate arjun...
Apple_Amber Senior Member
Apple_Amber
Apple_Amber

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Exactly When Ovi Slapped Purvi she questioned her Parvrish and Sanskar!

Its the high time Archna questions Ovi  or better to her father the whereabouts of her sankar as well as sensesAngry
 If Manav accepts this wedding he would be the most degraded person.  After Purvi's betrayal cum emotional atyachar  at the name of sacrifice little peace to our tortured beings  can come from the aggression of  Arman towards the crazy creep!  Don't wanna see them as the mute spectators of the hellish dramaAngry

Now Archna should never get reunited with Manav and should make Purvi suffer for ruining her life for Archna;s alrady ruined one! She should be punished for following the crazy footsteps of her mother.
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
i want now arcana should be divorce manav coz she knows why purvi do it at least she can guess but after that after that if she not going to get divorce then i cant find out any word for her  ..she is most degraded person then i hope she will get divorced ,,,arcna and purvis both pavitra rishta end and  then only apavitra rishta at least this is fair.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top