Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~||Happy Birthday MADHU the Innocent chori||~~ (Page 3)

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged

The image

Madhu...It Has Been More Than 1  Years That I Have Got To Know...Believe Me When I Say This,  The Journey Of Knowing You From Being 'my jaanu' To 'madhu'  Today This Surely Been A Very Memorable & Cherished One...I'am Extremely Glad To Know You...& It Is Time For Me To Wish You A Very Happy Birthday Yet Again...Years Are Going By, But My Friendship With You Seems To Grow Stronger With Time...I Sometimes Wonder How I Got So Lucky & Got Such A Good Friend Like You In My Life...From Being Just An Acquaintance, To A Friend, Today You Have Come To Be One Of My Best Friends...A Friend Whom I Can Turn To For Advice, A Friend Who I Know Will Listen To Me Patiently & Would Not Judge Me On The Face Of It, But Understand Me, A Friend Who Has Always Motivated Me To Do Better...You Are A Person Who Has Always Been There For Me..Everything, Thank You For Being My Friend & Yes On Your Birthday I Would Also Like To Take The Opportunity & Apologize With All My Heart, If At All Anytime I Have Hurt You Unintentionally...You Ought To Know That You Are Very Special To Me...:)  We Still Make Our Friendship Click & Work...)If You Were Not Around Me To Guide Me Through As A Friend...I Just Can't Imagine My Past, Present & Future Without You & Your Friendship In My Life...Your Friendship Is Something I Cherish With All My Heart...Loveee You Loadsss...Keep Smiling As Your Smile Is Very Important To Me..Haappyyy Happyyy Birthdayyy...Hope All Your Cherished Dreams Come True, Even If You Have Millions Of Them...I Hope You Liked Your Birthday Gift...Thank You For Being A Part Of My Life...Thank You For Being My Friend...Good Luck For All Your Future Endeavors...Muaaahhh...Love You...Hug

Hugsss & Kissesss HugHugHug
Loveee Youuu Loadsss & Loadsss

May God you on this auspicious day n grant you all your wishes.

May you find all the success n happiness in lyf n get the best of everything.:D

Wishing you a joyful n cheerful lyf where fun neva ends. Sadness stays miles away from you n happiness be your mate foreva.

Hope your lyf is full of surprises (the positive ones k) And you be the God's favorite child. 

I hav been your friend for a long long tym.Hope our friendship always shine.Tongue

loves olive 

Edited by OliveySOftheart - 05 September 2012 at 5:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_SAMMYKStewartFanatic

luv_SAMMY IF-Dazzler
luv_SAMMY
luv_SAMMY

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

anu Angry you made  madhu birth day thread ...oh no i thought i have make her  birth day thread its very special for me  and you know very well that how much i loved her  .you are soo bad Angry/...teri tu may  how  could i forget Stern Smile my jaanu  birth day  its impossible 

anyway u did very well your job i will posted my message wish n gift  very soon 
love olive 

HailaShockedyou were not visible for all this while so we 2 planned for it otherwise we 3 would have done itLOLLOL
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged

Happy birth days  my jaanu HugDancingI MISS YOU SOO MUCH 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KStewartFanatic

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Hey Madhu wishing you a very happy birthday Hug Hug have lots of fun .. :DD or haan I wany my treat..Wink ROFL

Edited by -BurningDesire- - 05 September 2012 at 4:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_SAMMYKStewartFanatic

luv_SAMMY IF-Dazzler
luv_SAMMY
luv_SAMMY

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Happy birth days  my jaanu HugDancingI MISS YOU SOO MUCH 

can you see how selfish she is at least today she should have come and see this celebration without the chief guest how can we make it properly tell meROFLROFL
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_SAMMY

anu Angry you made  madhu birth day thread ...oh no i thought i have make her  birth day thread its very special for me  and you know very well that how much i loved her  .you are soo bad Angry/...teri tu may  how  could i forget Stern Smile my jaanu  birth day  its impossible 

anyway u did very well your job i will posted my message wish n gift  very soon 
love olive 

HailaShockedyou were not visible for all this while so we 2 planned for it otherwise we 3 would have done itLOLLOL

ITS Okay darling Embarrassed :) and i like  the front page its look  beautiful  and i 'm little upset  to see u did not mention my name   more in thereLOL

luv_SAMMY

luv_SAMMY IF-Dazzler
luv_SAMMY
luv_SAMMY

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Oli sweet heart see the front page nwROFL
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
AnuHugthnkxxx a lots darling to the  edit my message at the front page Smile and anu i want to give a very good news come in the rk cc i will tell u thats news in there 

luv_SAMMY

Go to top