India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

REPORT CARD OF IPKKND (Page 10)

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
I am enjoying everyone's comments here and eating.
I have now lost the ability to rant any more.
Keep up guys, all my fellow hooligans rock.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl-SI-StormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

I am enjoying everyone's comments here and eating.
I have now lost the ability to rant any more.
Keep up guys, all my fellow hooligans rock.

So true! LOL
And there's no trigger to rant as of now..So yeah...we're like the eye of a tornado right now...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl-SI-Kookiemonster

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ni1234

Wait for my RANT

Just wait

Will finish my pending work and then come here...

LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl-SI-StormChaserKookiemonster

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
You said right, whatever they show they should be clear on their idea. One thread should support the other. Here clearly three parallel storylines or tracks are running. How can they be intersected? They may do this, but that will become artificial that is why I said, a thread should be genuine. They cannot just shut their eyes against what ppl says abt their show or cannot say like dekhna hai to dekho because they are getting continuous feedback from the IF ppl and other blogs or fan forums whatever, but they are just being ignorant or in their pretext to be ignorant just ruining the magnificent show. I feel totally discontented. Just going on enjoying certain scenes, but overall still I feel discontented.  Even if it is Did ki saut, still the more stress is on did ki saut, not didi. Did can be important (i am least cared abt it), but their ideas should be clear on the show and fans should get that. Now i feel as if there is no connection between the viewers and the makers. We don't have that silent communication with them. They don't get what we want and we don't get what we want. Even if it is TV, we can demand what we like and we are doing it. I am not going to stop watching the show, but after my hectic schedule in a day (i am running a company), i want to enjoy something and I find myself everyday in front of a bunch of puzzles in the name of a show. I am sorry if anyone gets hurt by my words. I love the show very much, but sorry for my words buddy. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlStormChaser

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Edited a little on the front page

ya a lot of ranting done

will be back after food

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

You said right, whatever they show they should be clear on their idea. One thread should support the other. Here clearly three parallel storylines or tracks are running. How can they be intersected? They may do this, but that will become artificial that is why I said, a thread should be genuine. They cannot just shut their eyes against what ppl says abt their show or cannot say like dekhna hai to dekho because they are getting continuous feedback from the IF ppl and other blogs or fan forums whatever, but they are just being ignorant or in their pretext to be ignorant just ruining the magnificent show. I feel totally discontented. Just going on enjoying certain scenes, but overall still I feel discontented.  Even if it is Did ki saut, still the more stress is on did ki saut, not didi. Did can be important (i am least cared abt it), but their ideas should be clear on the show and fans should get that. Now i feel as if there is no connection between the viewers and the makers. We don't have that silent communication with them. They don't get what we want and we don't get what we want. Even if it is TV, we can demand what we like and we are doing it. I am not going to stop watching the show, but after my hectic schedule in a day (i am running a company), i want to enjoy something and I find myself everyday in front of a bunch of puzzles in the name of a show. I am sorry if anyone gets hurt by my words. I love the show very much, but sorry for my words buddy. 

noproblem .

i understand ur perspective..we all dislike Didi ki saut track.
we are watching the show even after 2 months of continous torture.
that speaks enuf how ppl love the show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmArnieBoyBarun

sayu123 Groupbie
sayu123
sayu123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
GR8 POST...BUT ACTULLY ENJOYING D DRAMA NOW
Iceflames IF-Dazzler
Iceflames
Iceflames

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Super awesome report card RishitaClap

I know its futile to rant because cvs have turned deaf and as kookie pointed out IPK is an abandoned baby now.So we can all wait and estimate the time left for the ship to sink completely(This one will go all the way to Mariana trench i am telling you)

At the same time i am feeling nostalgic remembering the old IPK and the brilliant episodes it delivered *deep sigh*. It wont come back,no never.
The interesting point is if we look at the report card the downfall clearly started after LM left.Then there was no looking back.

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top