India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SS: Magical Memories Part3upd

Chocochips Senior Member
Chocochips
Chocochips

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Hey I hope you like this story. And please tell me if you want me to continue.
                                 Part 1

She saw a man rush inside the room as she kept blinking her blinking her eyes and he walked over slowly to her side.  She blinked her eyes a few  more times as she stared at him, wide eyed and expressionless. He stepped forward to touch her face, her eyes grew alarmed. "Are you my attending doctor", she asked him and a chill shook through his spine as he heard those words. "You don't know who I am", he was beyond shocked. "I'm sorry I don't think I've been to this hospital before, so No.  If you're a doctor why aren't you wearing your lab coat?", she asked him. "You've never seen me before?", he tried again trying to avoid the lump that was forming his throat. "No I haven't doctor. Can you tell me what happened to me? I need to call'". "Khushi look at me'.Look into my eyes and Tell me you don't know me", he said grabbing her shoulders.  She was about to protest but she was stuck in those eyes, mesmerized in them and that was the only thing she could remember before a thick haze focked her mind and everything turned black.

She woke up again to see the beeping monitor next to her as her entire family was now in the room. "Amma, what happened to me, why am I in this room? I promise I didn't even drive the scooty that hard to hit my head and why are these doctors asking me so many questions'.", she rattled on. "Relax. Ms..uh..Gupta. Nothing has happened, you had an accident and were operated on. But I need you to tell the last thing you could remember". And she immediately thought of the man, who she thought was a doctor, his painful voice and those eyes'' "Someone came into the room'But I can't'". "No'Miss Gupta, I mean think before you found yourself in the hospital, what was the last thing you remember?" I was coming from my the post office after I submitted my acceptance to the conference program'." And she immediately turned to her parents. "What happened, did we hear back from it? How long have I been here?" But her parents just gave her a grave expression, when Buaji turned her face away slightly. She found this behavior of her family really strange, it was the first time she saw them behave like this. They almost looked at her, like, as if she were a stranger to them'.. "And then", the doctor urged'..Khushi thought some more and shook her head, "That's the last thing I remember". "What's the date you think it is today? A rough estimate of only the month and year?"  "Umm'.I already told you'It's 2007. June 3th 2007, three days away from my conference. Please tell me that date has not passed yet", she pleaded with the doctor who was in deep thought.  The Doctor nodded and asked her to rest while her entire family followed out after politely asking how she felt. This was strange, why wasn't her Amma really worried, or her Babuji looking extremely concerned. Maybe they are just really shocked, that's what she told herself. She saw the doctor talk to her family as the nurse sedated her with more pills. Those eyes were the last thing she thought of before she drifted away.

The hospital released her the next day and her family still seemed really aloof from her. As she exited her hospital room, she saw her Babuji come towards her to walk her out, but before they left she saw him turn around and give a hard glance to the person behind them but she couldn't really see who that was. "babuji I forgot my water bottle in the room. I'll go get it you go ahead", she urged him. As she was turning back she saw a young man staring at her and his eyes looked really familiar to her. She couldn't help but steal glances at him as she walked away. But she stopped when she heard a little girl's voice that sounded remarkably familiar. "Mama", the little girl said as she pulled onto his trousers. But before she could see the girl's face he picked her up and turned her away and started to walk in the other direction.  Khushi looked disappointed to see them gone when she had turned and continued to walk out, oblivious to the fact those pair of eyes were following her every step.

Edited by Chocochips - 06 September 2012 at 12:30am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rachealMidnightReadershalinikanagurandom94tokyo-Siaa-praseethabewakoofLadkikriti_atharv--MISHTEE--pup03

Chocochips Senior Member
Chocochips
Chocochips

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Part 2

"Chotte, Where's Khushi???", he saw her sister run into the entrance of the hospital as he saw Khushi leave with her family. He pointed towards the car mechanically showing her she was leaving. Anjali was alarmed at the state her brother was in, but she wasn't surprised.  She knew it was only going to get worse. She pulled him near the waiting area and made him sit down and he did so mechanically completely lost. " Akshu come sit with me, You shouldn't have brought my Akshu with you Chote. She's a little child. Look tell me what happened. Everyone is worried back home", she squeezed his shoulder as she tried to control her tears.

The Doctor came out of the operation theater to meet the family of the patient he had just operated on. He saw a huge family seated on the right side and a disheveled young man leaning against the wall on the left. The moment he stepped out, he rushed towards him. "What happened Doctor? How is she?", he almost screamed, anyone could see the fear and pain that were dwelling in his eyes.  "You have to understand young man this is one of the most complicating cases we handle at the ER department. And when the preop routine was taking place I had warned you-". "Cut the formalties Doctor, say what you want to say", he screamed at him. "I'm sorry..", the doctor started again, but this only created a huge tumult inside the young man. "Sorry? What are you Sorry? Why the Hell are you Sorry Dammit?", he almost jumped at the doctor.  " Please Calm Down", he heard a man tell him behind him, but he ignored that. "Why are you sorry?" "Her internal bleedings were severe and her brain was injured severely when you had her brought in. We were able to save her life, but her brain injuries have caused some serials ailments. We conducted a routine exam when she became conscious and we found out that she has developed amnesia. The past five years of her life are completely erased from her memories. And she thinks she is the year 2007", the doctor finished.  He stepped back as the doctors words echoed in his years, five years of memories were erased from her……five years ago was when everything had started…..and now she remembered nothing. "How the hell is that possible doctor, let me talk to her", he said trying to go to the out patient room , she was wheeled into. "Look young man, you can try your best but forcing memories on her would only stain her brain more and the chance of her recovering would be affected. Think about it". But he didn't care what the doctor said, how could she forget five years of her life?  No….this couldn't be true, the moment she saw him, she'll recognize him

"WHAT? Iska matlab….Khushi……when will she recover…..maybe we could try to jog her memory, you could, we can all try….she'll have to remember all of us…..". A tear slid down his eye, "No Di…I tried doing that, and she became unconscious. The doctor asked to keep her away from any sort opf trauma inducing things for atleast a few days to let her recover. And her memory…..", he swallowed. "It might come back in a day, a year, decade and maybe even never", he said gravely. Anjali couldn't  see the pain in his eyes anymore and hugged him tightly as they both cried bitterly. "She doesn't recognize me Di. She was looking at me as if I were a stranger. This is all their fault. She's in this condition because of them and I couldn't help but let her go with them. I've arranged for the nurse to look after her, But I don't trust them Di", he said getting up while pacing. "Payal", he said. Yes, she must remember Payal, who is her childhood friend. I'll ask her to stay with Khushi until she gets better or is atleast able to tolerate the fact five years of her life will be erased", he said trying to console himself  that she would be okay.  " We shouldn't have come back Di. I shouldn't have listened to her. Its because of them, she is in this condition", he growled shaking with anger. Anjali put a hand on his shoulder, "Calm down Chote. This isn't the time to get angry at them. Our first priority right now is Khushi. Let's go to their house. It's about time you talked with them and sorted this out. We'll make her okay Chote. She'll be back to us in no time", she said trying to encouraged her brother to remain strong.  She understand his anger as she shared the same feelings he did about Khushi's family. She took Akshu with her who was now feeling sleepy and carried her on her shoulder and made her sleep on her lap in the backseat of the car. Arnav kept glancing back at the both of them as the driver drove them out to through the horrifyingly familiar of roads of Lucknow. He stared at the pouring rain outside the window and a memory flashed through his mind.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta, get off the bed right now", he yelled extremely tired of her tactics by now. "NO!", she yelled pulling herself further in to the comforter. "Khushi It's almost ten in the morning, and you're still trying to sleep? You're normally up by seven in the morning, are you feeling okay", he checked her forehead. She slapped his hand away and frowned.  "It's pouring outside, the wind is blowing in. It's a perfect winter morning to sleep in. But an old soul like you probably won't understand that Mr. Raizada", she finished cheekily. "Oh you think I'm an old soul?", he challenged jumping onto the bed next to her and went on to tickle her. She kept giggling as he kept tickling her. But the time he stopped there entwined inside the blanket in each other's arms. He had pinned her down and a lone tear escaped her eye as she laughed. "What happened Khushi?", he  grew alarmed wiping that tear.  She cupped his cheek and stared into his eyes. "I love your smile Arnav. The sound of your laughter is music to my ears. Promise me to stay laughing like this forever", she said as he kissed her hand. "As long as you're with me", he said leaning in closer.  "I will be, and you made a mistake for which I can punish you", she said stopping him from touching her lips. "What?" "It's Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada", she said before pushing him off her and pulling him outside into the pouring rain.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shalinikanagurandom94MidnightReadertokyo-Siaa-praseethakriti_atharvpup03

tokyo Senior Member
tokyo
tokyo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Please continue. It's very interesting. Khushi and amnesia. Very interesting concept indeed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chocochips

Chocochips Senior Member
Chocochips
Chocochips

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tokyo

Please continue. It's very interesting. Khushi and amnesia. Very interesting concept indeed.

Thank you! I hope you like further updates too!
Usma55 Goldie
Usma55
Usma55

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Update soon
Who did this to khushi and what happened
Update soon
bewakoofLadki IF-Rockerz
bewakoofLadki
bewakoofLadki

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
cont soon
Chocochips Senior Member
Chocochips
Chocochips

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Hope you like the part!

Part 3                                            

The security of the huge house immediately let Arnav's car pass by this time around. As soon as Arnav got out of the car, he stared at the huge bungalow in front of him. His anger was burning with rage, that because of her condition he had to come back to this horrible place again. He took a deep breath as Anjali placed a shoulder on him and they both walked inside the house, with a sleeping three year old on Anjali's shoulders.

They were greeted in a very aloof manner as they followed Khushi's Bauji and Amma, along with Buaji into the study room to talk. There was a pain stricken silence before Khushi's Dad broke it and asked them to sit down, looking at the sleeping girl on Anjali's shoulders.

"The efforts you and your family had to take up to accommodate for Khushi's needs, I appreciate it. The nurse I appointed will be with Khushi 24-7 to take care of her.  The Doctor said in a few days, she could be told the truth of what reality is", Arnav said trying to keep his temper intact.

"I also won't let this effort of yours go in vain, name the price I will pay for it", he said arrogantly. "Chote", Anjali warned him as others gasped in the house.

"How dare you ask to pay me to take care of my daughter", Khushi's father raised his voice. "I can very well do that Mr. Gupta, because atleast for the sake of money you might treat her like your daughter for a few days", he growled. Shashi's expressions softened for a minute, "None of us knew she would take…such a drastic step…", he said quietly.

"What didn't you know Mr. Gupta? Didn't you know your daughter for the past 23 years of her life? Didn't you know how hurt she would be to meet the family that disowned after five long years only to be insulted and kicked out of her own house?  Didn't your heart hurt at the fact you kicked your daughter out of the house into the pouring rain alone into the street?", he raised his voice ignoring Anjali who was telling him to calm down.

"If there is anyone to blame for her condition then it is none other than you and your family", he roared as his eyes turned red with anger.  "If it weren't for you and your family, she wouldn't have gotten into the accident on the street, she wouldn't have to battle through life and death. IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT IS RESPONSBIBLE FOR HER CONDITION THAT IS YOU DAMMIT", he screamed. "I've had enough of you people mistreating my wife.  I shouldn't have brought her here at all. She was a fool to think the people she called her family would ever truly be her family", he said spitefully.

"She was a fool to go against her family to marry you. If she hadn't done that we wouldn't have to see this day", Shashi said looking away from his furious son-in-law.  "She wasn't a fool to leave a family like yours Mr. Gupta. Had I known you turn away from your own blood the moment they disobeyed you , I would taken Khushi away from much sooner than I met her", he said.

"I am letting her stay here until she is in a condition to be told the truth about her accident. I will be keeping an eye on her 24-7 through the nurse and Payal. I'm trusting you to take care of her, put your differences aside, I don't care what the hell you people need to do.  But she should not doubt the change in her family. I'm sure she already senses it already", he said looking at each and every member of the family.

"And I'm sure you could do that Mr. Gupta. Otherwise I wouldn't mind proceeding legally for what has happened to her", he said though the threat could be heard to anyone.

"How dare you threaten me in my own house? And what the hell are you even thinking? She doesn't remember you, go away from her life now", her father was furious.

"How DARE YOU ASK ME TO GO AWAY FROM HER?", he almost lounged at him, if it weren't for Anjali he wouldn't have held back. "She's my wife and my family. I don't let my family go away in times of need Mr. Gupta, though you may not understand that", he stepped closer. "I know what you might be scheming, but forget it.  Don't even THINK about taking her away from me.  I won't let you." He turned towards Anjali, "Di, Lets take her home today itself. We'll make some excuse for two days. I don't trust these people", he said looking at all of them.

"Chote, Relax.  We can't do that. Khushi might  find out five years have passed if she comes outside", she said to him and looked around hoping they didn't sound too rude conversing like that. "Then we'll take her back to the hospital", his nostrils flared in anger. "Chotee…..".  "Let her stay with us….Damad Ji…", her mother finally spoke after a long time, ignoring her husband for once. "I'll promise you we will take care of her. Please let us make our amends with our daughter", she said sincerely. "Garima---", Shashi started but she just cut him off. "Anjali, I promise both of you Khushi will be taken care of", Garima said turning to Anjali.

Arnav stared at her for a minute, he nodded. "I'll let her stay, but I'll stay with her. I'll stay as a paying guest until she is in the condition to be told the truth. I'm not going to let her out of my sight. I'm willing to pay whatever you want for this to work", he said looking at Garima. Garima took a deep breath and nodded, "You don't need to pay to stay with Damad Ji.  And Of course you can stay with us", she said completely ignoring her husband. She had listened to him enough for the past five years, she had decided she was going to take a stance now.  He softened towards Garima a bit, "I will pay you Mrs. Gupta, and I'll pay for Khushi as well. We're outsiders for you and we'll behave like that until we're accepted", he said looking at Shashi.

Garima just nodded, hoping she could change his mind later. " I'll arrange for one of the guest rooms, if you would follow me", she said. "Umm Chotee, you stay here, I'll keep Akshu with me at the Guest House for the two days. I'll ask the driver to get your stuff", Anjali said unsure of what to do right now. "No Di, I'll come with you to drop her off", he nodded letting her know they needed to discuss more things. "I'll get my stuff and be back in an hour. Please take care of Khushi", he directly spoke to Garima and this time he was softer to her. She nodded. He looked at Payal who blinked at him in assurance and left.

Neither Anjali or Arnav spoke as they were driven back to the Raizada guesthouse in Lucknow. As soon as they stopped. He picked up a sleeping Akshu and carried her off to the room to place her on the bed. He sat down next to her and looked at his sleeping daughter.  She looked strikingly like a split image of her mother, except she had his eyes.   He affectionately ran a hand  through her forehead and wondered when things would get back to normal.

Anjali came in and sat next to him, "Don't worry about Akshu, Chote. I'll take care of her. And don't worry, everything will be okay and Khushi will be back to you. She'll remember you Chote. Your love will stand this test too", she cheered him up. "Di,  I'll take Akshu with me, she might cry in the night, she hasn't been near Khushi for four days too. I don't think she slept well either", he said looking down at his daughter. "No, Chote Let her stay with me. If she cries I'll take care of her. You won't be able to take care of Khushi and Akshu at the same time. Don't worry, if she cries or asks for Khushi or you, I'll call you. You just take care of yourself and Khushi". He nodded and placed a kissed on his daughter's forehead before grabbing his bag and heading out. He took drove this time, leaving the car and driver for Anjali incase she needed it.  He couldn't believe it's been four days since he's talked her, spent time with her. He remembered how restless she used to get whenever he was away from her for more than a day, which is why she accompanied him to almost all his business trips.

Khushi came into the room to see him rummaging through the closet to pack for his clothes. Her eyes  welled up at the fact he was going out of the country on a business trips for a whole week.  She immediately ran up to him and hugged him from behind. "Khushi", he grew alarmed turning around as he heard her quiet sobs. "Kya Hua", he asked her hugging her closer to him and wiping her tears. "you're going on a Business trip. I'm going to miss you", she managed in between her sniffs. His eyes softened at that, "Shh…..stop crying, listen to me Khushi", he said, bringing her closer. "I'll be back so soon that you won't even have time to miss. It's only a week Khushi. It'll go by with a blink of an eye", he said kissing her forehead. "I just blinked, did it go by. No!", she sniffed but she saw him looking really concerned. "Okay fine, I won't cry anymore, but try to come back as soon as you can". He nodded, "I will, but you listen to me. Eat well, take care of yourself, if you can't sleep at night go sleep with Nani, don't make too many jalebi's and…..don't miss me too much", he said leaning his forhead on hers. "Anything else", she asked him. "Yes, I forgot the most important thing", and his placed his lips on hers and kissed her with all his might. She clutched his shirt as he pulled her closer by her waist. He deepened the kiss, until neither of them could breathe anymore.  They were panting when he pulled away from her lips, but the need for oxygen did not stop him either. He slid down to her neck, turning her creamy skin to ashes   while throwing her dupatta on the floor. "I'm going to miss you so much Khushi", he breathed against the skin on her neck. She couldn't take it anymore and pulled him back to her and kissed him with all that she could muster. The ringer on his phone interrupted them as she broke away from each other.  "I love you", he said placing a final kiss on her forehead before heading out. She waved a teary goodbye thinking about the immense love his eyes always held for her.

That night, it was pouring heavily outside and the thunder was roaring out really loud. Khushi who had just drifted off to sleep after crying herself to sleep woke up with a startle. She was tearing up as she was really scared of the thunder and was missing Arnav a lot. She looked at the time on her cell and it read 3:30 in the night. He must gone off to sleep, she thought and tried to go back to sleep, but another roar of thunder woke her up again. She was really scared now and couldn't even move. She should of slept with nani, like he asked her to, she mentally scolded herself.  She saw a shadow move near the poolside and got up immediately to see who it was. She grabbed one of his pots to throw it at the intruder when she stepped outside the pool, only to be pulled to the wall behind. "AHHH---", but her scream was cut short as his icy lips placed directly on hers making her stop. The moment she felt his lips on hers, she relaxed recognizing the familiarity of the touch and kissed him back, clutching onto him for dear life. She was so glad he was back, she couldn't even explain the joy of having him back and being nestled in his warm embrace like this.  When he pulled out,  she saw how completely drenched he was from head to toe and now she was drenched as well, standing along with him near the poolside, where the window was completely open.

"You came back", she marveled in joy as she hugged him tighter to herself.  "Yes, because I made the most stupidest mistake by leaving you alone. You couldn't sleep without me could you?", she nodded no.  The moment I landed in Singapore and Nani told me you hadn't eaten well, I dumped the whole presentation on Aman and took the next flight back. I'm sorry Khushi. I won't leave you alone again", he said cupping her face in his hands. "Its okay. I'm just glad you're back. Lets go back in and change. Look at you you're drenched from head to toe", she said pulling him inside by the hand. But he stopped her, "I think I have a better idea than changing clothes Mrs. Raizada", he said, scooping her up his hands. Khushi blushed a deep red as he carried her inside their room. "Arnav it's nearly three in the night", she reprimanded  him with her eyes, but turned more red as she saw that naughty smirk on his face. "So, what KHushi? It's not like we haven't done this before. And I'm sure you won't be able to sleep after what happened two minutes ago. So might as well go all the way through", he said winking at her.  Her mouth formed an 'O' at his shameless thinking, which he effectively closed of  by shutting them with his mouth and laying her down on the bed, where they sailed on the highest level of passion till it was way past dawn.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

amsamstokyoshalinikanagurandom94xyzsm-Siaa-praseethakriti_atharvshonagudia--MISHTEE--pup03

Chocochips Senior Member
Chocochips
Chocochips

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
res for index

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amsams-Siaa-shonagudia--MISHTEE--

Go to top