Pratigya
Pratigya

:(..

Vikram-fan Senior Member
Vikram-fan
Vikram-fan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Hey Mkapians,
Guys I know that are TRPs are 2.4 this week with a fall of 0.1 and now many are saying Kriya charm isnt working..to clear this out, firstly let me tell u that the comment which we assumed to be Pearl mam's FB reply was a fake one..That was a fake account..and I didnt open  topic on that as Khusi had already made a post on that..so forget that stupid comment by a nincompoop who wanted to disturb the fans..
 Secondly last week..Kriya wasnt fully in focus..mostly and even in todays episode we had most of the side characters...we didnt even have a decent Kriya scene in place last week..
 Guys..believe it or not in my POV its Abhimanyu that is ruinig our show..I feel the audience doesnt accept his role..its so stupid..he does wong things and blames others for it...He claimed to be a truthful lawyer but did wrong in Krishna's case and also the recent Sarju case..so he is a looser..and CVS are using this ASY and simply making Kriya his targets and then they say that the track is on Kriya..
Kriya tracks would be Krishna treatment track and then Kriya baby and nice Kriya scenes..not them being targets of loosers..

Edited by Krishtigya - 05 September 2012 at 6:29pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhnaarhaansanitha7ashGC_arjaheera1702Eden_luvsKriyaArjaAddictVeena.Spiyarapiyariabhiloveriya

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
yeah i agree... KriYa track haven't atarted yet to blame them... We had angry Krish scenes... but therez nothin like Krish a track statrted on KriYa... n  Kesar dominated alot last week...
n ASY... yup viewers never accepted him... coz therez no 0.000000000001 % clarity in his role atleast... then how can Viewers understand wats goin ... n stilll revenge revenge revenge drama goin on...
n yday EPI... no words reallyy... donno who the hell is directin n writing scenes... AngryThumbs DownDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Vikram-fanArjaforeverashGC_arjaheera1702abhiloveriya

ashGC_arja IF-Dazzler
ashGC_arja
ashGC_arja

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
its KriYa oriented but not much KriYa scenes...and the problem is no promos at al... u need to promote then only viewers ll sit back and notice... for the past few weeks we had Arsuhiya track witht he court drama so many would have got pissed off just like usWinkLOL
but still promo is the main reason and also ASY's character not well gone with viewers... since he adds up only to the list of Vamps n Vampires of the show... 
Yesterday too we did not have a decent KriYa sceneCry

Edited by ash_arja - 05 September 2012 at 2:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vikram-fanheera1702piyarapiyariabhiloveriya

abhiloveriya IF-Sizzlerz
abhiloveriya
abhiloveriya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Good post..!!!
Agree with u..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vikram-fan

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
agree with u mehreen...but what u said abt members saying that kriya charm isnt working is just pure sarcasm... :) so chill darling...And yea...the track was going really well untill this ASY interference in KP life...Dont know whether CVs were so out of ideas about SS vs Kriya track that they had to bring in ASY too in btw...and now for the worst surprise...K has accepted ASY as his bro...hmmm...We need something which is PURELY KRIYA...We need something ABOUT kriya and not something FOR kriya!!Hope CVs realise it soon :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vikram-fanpiyarapiyari

heera1702 IF-Dazzler
heera1702
heera1702

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
.We need something which is PURELY KRIYA...We need something ABOUT kriya and not something FOR kriya!!Hope CVs realise it soon :(

This is never going to happen and the serial is going to see its end very soon I have lost all hopes after yesterdays episodeCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vikram-fanteenssVeena.S

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Chill ppl...it's not any drastic fall...you guys are overreacting. The show needs to be hugely promoted for better trps ! Having said that, this track is not good...atleast acc to me...the hero indulging himself in kitchen poilitics was pathetic Dead Kesar and GH eating up most of the air time uselessly is really annoying ! Pinch

Vikram-fan

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Hmmm great post mehreen agree prOblem is kesar more screen time and AsY again :(
Moreover no prOmos Sleepy
Kriya r not in full form cv,s r run out of ideas for sure bsss Thumbs Down

Vikram-fan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index