Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Last Hope! Arvi Versus Arovi

Apple_Amber Senior Member
Apple_Amber
Apple_Amber

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Hi Friends!

It may sound funny or crazy but Is there still a hope of Arvi Wedding after all those Promos  Sbb or Sbs  News?   I  am feeling so mad at Exta!  I wish it turns out to be a  bad dream sequence or fake? Broken Heart  I badly want Arvi to happen at any cost and more than that   Ovi Arjun is beyond my tolerance.  After watching Ovi with Sindhoor and Mangalsutra  no hope remains  but  still I  can't help  feeling  that   Arjun  WILL NOT marry Ovi . What do you say? Am I wrong in trusting a person like Exta---- The break up QueenConfused?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaphirButterflycrazygirl4RDbonibright

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
dont compare purvi with crazy /mad ovi,,,ovi is too disgusting and no new name for crazy  plz ,,i dont watch PR,,  visit here only and read  only comment   if here is for new name for crazy/mad ppl then its also  close plz dont new name ,,purvi and arjun get married or not i dont care now  but our dream arvi dont waste it with compare crazy ovi,,,ovi problem may be temporary but arjun and ovis new name not tolerable plz dont do it!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top