India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Best thing about DABH?? (Page 2)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Its incredibly simple..and realistic and delicate yet HIGHLY romantic Love Story..!!Day Dreaming The creatives are simply the best..Love every character & the every actor has been a justoce to their character..& Last but not the least..Anas & Deepika..are sizzling together..I think thats what makes us go insanely crazy for the show..!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesweetycutiemonika_2691saruu.DeebzJuna04SAIBALROUTH.Ami.Brahmaputrasitakshii

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

I find many best things instead of a single one. Here goes my list.

1. Interesting Storyline with the least dragging & proper closure of every story thread with an amazing connection between them...

2. Perfect casting...no actor is a bad choice & all are sharing valuabke screen spaces & contribute sensibly to every scene.. No one is a doll which just supports the main leads.

3. Perfect character sketching & developing. Every charater are having remarkable & distinct characterisation and contribute significantly to the storyline..

4. Social Education & General Awareness lessons. This is the best part. For eg- save the female child. So DABH bears a social responsibility...

5. No infinitely repeating 'eye locks' & 'I fall U catch' games... Each SurYa moments are remarkably distinct & outstanding..

6. Sensible, acceptable & matured romance with no irking stupidities & melodramas...

7. Soulful title track & background music.

8. No character is completely evil. Like every normal human being, even the lead villians show their soft, emotional and helping faces whenever necessary. Dhaisa, Maasa, Meena & Maithe are examples...

10. A perfect blend of multi tracks. Usual dramas are based on a single or two concepts. DABH is like marvellous rainbow of multicoloured concepts- saas-bahu track, supporting husband-wife track, romantic track, social issues' awareness track, family relations track, cultural values track, crimes-their investigation & thriller tracks, comedy tracks...the list goes on... And all these are perfectly blend together with no embarassing additions.

11. Finally DABH is a journey of some imperfect people to perfections. They fall, walk, again fall & finally learn walking. No character is stagnant. All are/will be changing at one or another time. A perfect story of a common lower middle class family that can happen almost anywhere in India. All married couple can find SurYa in them at one or other stage of their life.

Thats why DABH is a chart topper always..

Firstly I would like to thank Monica for this thrread...
JAM Thumbs Up You are a Star  for doing a great job with this post...
You have covered every aspect of why DABH is a good show and if you have missed something I am sure someone else would cover it in their post...

But I really liked your post as it put into writing all my thoughts about this show and thank you for that as I dont have to repeat myself nowLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesweetycutieDeebzSAIBALROUTH.Ami.BrahmaputraTOTAL-ROMANTICsitakshii

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paposhon

1. Interesting Storyline with the <font color="#000099"><font size="3">least dragging </font></font>& <font color="#ff0000" size="3">proper closure of every story thread </font>with an amazing connection between them...

ROFL
</div>sandhya never became IPS nor rose to education main thread itself is not closed or coming to finish and is a draaag <div>
proper closure=- meena bindhni saali alwasy escaped without dratsic punishmnet and now the terroist stuff has come more than meena bindni rascl played nonsense with chaturis gayab - and u say proper closure- ROFL
ROFL

Oye pappu, close your dirty mouth and stop abusing nahi toh hum sab milke tera band bajayenge yaha pe

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...soniii...sweetycutieSAIBALROUTHBrahmaputra

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Awesome acting natural acting by the actors esp ANAS and DEEPIKA ...Big smile

their pair look so very serene ,beautiful and heartfelt ...their romantic scenes are totally different and soulful...i swear i never ever saw such a blissful pair and such romance before on TVBig smile .

Awesome direction by Mr GoyalThumbs Up

a different idea of showing the life of a simpleton Suraj ..the small town setting ..small town simplicity ...everything is so unique ...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesweetycutieDeebzSAIBALROUTH.Ami.Brahmaputra

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

I think what works for the serial is the role reversal which is a new concept on tv.THE HUSBAND COOKING AND WIFE ASPIRING TO BE AN IPS OFFICER.Even though the melieu is semirural, they have tried to show the husband being supportive of his wife in her efforts to appear for civil services.That too a husband who is himself not very educated.In a male dominated society such as ours it is rare to see a husband who basks in the glory of his wife's success.That with a dose of romance and masala works for DABH.Of course the good looks of Anas and Deepika,excellent script ,direction, acting are added advantages.But mainly I think it is the story line.Anas has acted in other serials also with equal passion and vigour, but it is only after DABH people have started noticing him.With Deepika apart from good looks and acting she has been very very lucky.To get so much adulation in the first serial is rare.

Very Apt you have got the USP of this show which is not one thing but a combination of all the various facets of a show but the concept is what pulls people to take notice in the first place... and this show the Title track as well attracts ppl to the show.

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maddy311

1. Interesting Storyline with the <font color="#000099"><font size="3">least dragging </font></font>& <font color="#ff0000" size="3">proper closure of every story thread </font>with an amazing connection between them...

ROFL
</div>sandhya never became IPS nor rose to education main thread itself is not closed or coming to finish and is a draaag <div>
proper closure=- meena bindhni saali alwasy escaped without dratsic punishmnet and now the terroist stuff has come more than meena bindni rascl played nonsense with chaturis gayab - and u say proper closure- ROFL
ROFL

Oye pappu, close your dirty mouth and stop abusing nahi toh hum sab milke tera band bajayenge yaha pe

khul gaya dirty mouth wala - ab tak bandh thaaa...really hats off to u ClapClap

Mera mouth toh khulega hi tera jawaab dene k liyeTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...soniii...sweetycutieSAIBALROUTHBrahmaputra

curiouscat Senior Member
curiouscat
curiouscat

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
amazing script...
no tract s left loose without any proper ending...
n even smaller loops r closed logically 
minute details r well taken care of like Suraj still having sandys newspaper clip...
chemistry btwn d leads
each character s given importance..
social awareness..
n much moreSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesweetycutieDeebzfarhana874SAIBALROUTHBrahmaputraRitu-

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged

1. Interesting Storyline with the least dragging & proper closure of every story thread with an amazing connection between them...

2. Perfect casting...no actor is a bad choice & all are sharing valuabke screen spaces & contribute sensibly to every scene.. No one is a doll which just supports the main leads.

3. Perfect character sketching & developing. Every charater are having remarkable & distinct characterisation and contribute significantly to the storyline..

4. Social Education & General Awareness lessons. This is the best part. For eg- save the female child. So DABH bears a social responsibility...

5. No infinitely repeating 'eye locks' & 'I fall U catch' games... Each SurYa moments are remarkably distinct & outstanding..

6. Sensible, acceptable & matured romance with no irking stupidities & melodramas...

7. Soulful title track & background music.

8. No character is completely evil. Like every normal human being, even the lead villians show their soft, emotional and helping faces whenever necessary. Dhaisa, Maasa, Meena & Maithe are examples...

10. A perfect blend of multi tracks. Usual dramas are based on a single or two concepts. DABH is like marvellous rainbow of multicoloured concepts- saas-bahu track, supporting husband-wife track, romantic track, social issues' awareness track, family relations track, cultural values track, crimes-their investigation & thriller tracks, comedy tracks...the list goes on... And all these are perfectly blend together with no embarassing additions.

11. Finally DABH is a journey of some imperfect people to perfections. They fall, walk, again fall & finally learn walking. No character is stagnant. All are/will be changing at one or another time. A perfect story of a common lower middle class family that can happen almost anywhere in India. All married couple can find SurYa in them at one or other stage of their life.

Thats why DABH is a chart topper always..

Oye JAMbu...Jhappiyan pale!Hug
You have written so beautifully! You have said it all...loved all the points...especially the rainbow one!Smile

Go to top