Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

do ipkkndians agree (Page 3)

sparkle2985 IF-Sizzlerz
sparkle2985
sparkle2985

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvpal007

Big smileUnderstand your viewpoint but my pov is that  there is a lot of hope for this show.
There is a strong story still to be told.
Sometimes people may misunderstand your written  feelings as bashing,but that is because this show is dear to many people
u wrote rite ipkknd can bounce back since it has a huge story line
but cv's shld understand and take a correct step at correct time its high time for them to bring back the lost charm or  we will loose our show

ArshiR IF-Dazzler
ArshiR
ArshiR

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
I do agree wid u dat the charm of IPKKND has been seen lost dis but i guess its not bcz of too much screen space of Anjali,,,,,,well she is also one of the character their in the shw & they mst b given equal importance in the shw...just Arshi scenes wnt make dis show a HIT!!!
Remeber Barun used to tell in his interview's evn he didnt knw the story & wat he's abt to shoot dat day till he reached the set...i guess its true...The CV's mst b workin hard to increase the TRP so hard they hab forgotten small details of the shw n instead of comin wid a wnderful story they hav turned it upside down the shw wid so many mismatched suspenses & loopholes Cry
 I strtd to hab second thoughts abt the shw since the day Arnav reentered the house aftr the kidnap scence ad still widout any affect the people of RM wer tryin to move on wid their life On.
Somethngs missing in the shw & the CV's have to do smthng with it...clear the loopholes & take it easily n make the story line quite sensible the shw will gain its magical charm back Smile & i'll be so much pleased.
P.S...tryin and makin ARnav attempt his unsuccesfull kiss to Khushi makes me irritated. these days i dnt wanna evn see such scene...their hugs are more powerful to create the Rabba Ve effect...
sparkle2985 IF-Sizzlerz
sparkle2985
sparkle2985

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=amitpatelforu]i dont know why people are always talking about TRP.

I loved IPKKND few week before and i never bother about TRP. if TRP is 0.1 i dont mind if they dont change story line. CV is going to TRP so now show will be "SAAS-BAHU" and RONA-DHONA" serial.

I am fan of "LOVE-HATE story of Arnav & khushi. 

I didnt watch Monday & Tuesday episode.

I am here for ARSHI story and chat with friends.
[/QUOTE
ppl r talking abt trp becoz if trp is low sp will axe the showAngry as simple as it isSmile
so trp is imp dear Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

sarunarshifan Senior Member
sarunarshifan
sarunarshifan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkle2985

I loved IPKKND few week before and i never bother about TRP. if TRP is 0.1 i dont mind if they dont change story line. CV is going to TRP so now show will be "SAAS-BAHU" and RONA-DHONA" serial.

[/QUOTE
ppl r talking abt trp becoz if trp is low sp will axe the showAngry as simple as it isSmile
so trp is imp dear Smile

I already quit IPKKND so its not affect me. I will watch arshi scene in youtube.
SP already know that IPKKND is famous in international viewer. I am also one of them. now surly they will loose international viewer & youtube viewer too.

you guys can enjoy "didi ki saut" or "SAAS-BAHU" drama..

clouds88 Senior Member
clouds88
clouds88

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

i feel its going well of late..the past is revealing and drama is moving at a faster pace..i'm loving it..but it does lack a proper storyline..what i find absurd is anjali has no issues with khushi anymore and she's still seeing shaym..is she dillusional or what??the blame has to be on either party..shaym or khushi.. i don't get it..what are they trying to show??what is anjali's take on big drama that happened??or is she still in denial mode?

clouds88 Senior Member
clouds88
clouds88

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
its all about trps at the end of the day..storyline for daliy soaps is always weak..i think drama's should not be more than 25 episodes..shown weekly..they have suck an impactful storylines and leave a lasting impression on viewers..=)
sparkle2985 IF-Sizzlerz
sparkle2985
sparkle2985

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amitpatelforu

Originally posted by sparkle2985

[/QUOTE
so trp is imp dear Smile

I already quit IPKKND so its not affect me. I will watch arshi scene in youtube.
SP already know that IPKKND is famous in international viewer. I am also one of them. now surly they will loose international viewer & youtube viewer too.

you guys can enjoy "didi ki saut" or "SAAS-BAHU" drama..

no one is here to watch "didi ki saut" or "SAAS-BAHU" drama.. and its going to be an end for many if turns into one of them
sparkle2985 IF-Sizzlerz
sparkle2985
sparkle2985

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clouds88

i feel its going well of late..the past is revealing and drama is moving at a faster pace..i'm loving it..but it does lack a proper storyline..what i find absurd is anjali has no issues with khushi anymore and she's still seeing shaym..is she dillusional or what??the blame has to be on either party..shaym or khushi.. i don't get it..what are they trying to show??what is anjali's take on big drama that happened??or is she still in denial mode?

tats the biggest mistake wat cv's did anjali wld hav defo hated shyam or khushi after the kidnap track but tat dint happend and no repentence track which was v much needed for khushi's insult by asr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clouds88

Go to top