Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Flora3333

no matter how little screenspace Arshi gets, they do their best!
But it's the CVs who don't give them the time for romance... Arshi does rabba ves, but that ends too fast! And they don't get enough time to show the passion... ๐Ÿ˜ก
I'm seriously mad at the CVs right now. they have the best actors but doing injustice to them... ๐Ÿ˜ก
And also, we don't have any promos!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

They showed ASR is crying like a baby...Khushi is now his driving force[not Di]...So...TRP has just jumped...I think it is waiting for long jump๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...DABH lost its TRP heavily...๐Ÿ˜‰
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
those who r thinking tat i m spreading negativity
plz c the topic REPORT CARD OF IPKKND posted by rickybahl
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
U r correct dear

There is no question of promotions

if content is not good how will people like the story despite heavy promotions

u have put up the real thing in brief very well
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ˜ƒUnderstand your viewpoint but my pov is that  there is a lot of hope for this show.
There is a strong story still to be told.
Sometimes people may misunderstand your written  feelings as bashing,but that is because this show is dear to many people
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RickyBahl

U r correct dear

There is no question of promotions

if content is not good how will people like the story despite heavy promotions

u have put up the real thing in brief very well

thanks and happy tat atleast some ppl r accepting my POV
sarunarshifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont know why people are always talking about TRP.

I loved IPKKND few week before and i never bother about TRP. if TRP is 0.1 i dont mind if they dont change story line. CV is going to TRP so now show will be "SAAS-BAHU" and RONA-DHONA" serial.

I am fan of "LOVE-HATE story of Arnav & khushi. 

I didnt watch Monday & Tuesday episode.

I am here for ARSHI story and chat with friends.
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvpal007

๐Ÿ˜ƒUnderstand your viewpoint but my pov is that  there is a lot of hope for this show.

There is a strong story still to be told.
Sometimes people may misunderstand your written  feelings as bashing,but that is because this show is dear to many people

u wrote rite ipkknd can bounce back since it has a huge story line
but cv's shld understand and take a correct step at correct time its high time for them to bring back the lost charm or  we will loose our show
ArshiR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I do agree wid u dat the charm of IPKKND has been seen lost dis but i guess its not bcz of too much screen space of Anjali,,,,,,well she is also one of the character their in the shw & they mst b given equal importance in the shw...just Arshi scenes wnt make dis show a HIT!!!
Remeber Barun used to tell in his interview's evn he didnt knw the story & wat he's abt to shoot dat day till he reached the set...i guess its true...The CV's mst b workin hard to increase the TRP so hard they hab forgotten small details of the shw n instead of comin wid a wnderful story they hav turned it upside down the shw wid so many mismatched suspenses & loopholes ๐Ÿ˜ญ
 I strtd to hab second thoughts abt the shw since the day Arnav reentered the house aftr the kidnap scence ad still widout any affect the people of RM wer tryin to move on wid their life On.
Somethngs missing in the shw & the CV's have to do smthng with it...clear the loopholes & take it easily n make the story line quite sensible the shw will gain its magical charm back ๐Ÿ˜Š & i'll be so much pleased.
P.S...tryin and makin ARnav attempt his unsuccesfull kiss to Khushi makes me irritated. these days i dnt wanna evn see such scene...their hugs are more powerful to create the Rabba Ve effect...
sparkle2985 thumbnail
[QUOTE=amitpatelforu]i dont know why people are always talking about TRP.

I loved IPKKND few week before and i never bother about TRP. if TRP is 0.1 i dont mind if they dont change story line. CV is going to TRP so now show will be "SAAS-BAHU" and RONA-DHONA" serial.

I am fan of "LOVE-HATE story of Arnav & khushi. 

I didnt watch Monday & Tuesday episode.

I am here for ARSHI story and chat with friends.
[/QUOTE
ppl r talking abt trp becoz if trp is low sp will axe the show๐Ÿ˜ก as simple as it is๐Ÿ˜Š
so trp is imp dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
sarunarshifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sparkle2985

I already quit IPKKND so its not affect me. I will watch arshi scene in youtube.
SP already know that IPKKND is famous in international viewer. I am also one of them. now surly they will loose international viewer & youtube viewer too.

you guys can enjoy "didi ki saut" or "SAAS-BAHU" drama..