Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

   
Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

PLEASE HELP ME (Page 2)

Aradhya49 Groupbie
Aradhya49
Aradhya49

Joined: 09 June 2012
Posts: 153

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

I suffered from the same problem at first... What u need to do is open an account on photobucket.com... Then upload the pics u want to post here... Then under each pic u have uploaded, u will see a code, name IMG code... If u click in that it will be automatically copied... Then u just have to paste the code here... When u will post it, the picture will be shown... 
I dont know if there are any other easy ways... Hope it will help...Smile
when i paste the IMG code they cant accept it... they said that to protect to the spammers they don't allow newbies to enter hyperlink... NOW PLEASE TELL WHAT CAN I DO

sati65 Senior Member
sati65
sati65

Joined: 26 July 2012
Posts: 919

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aradhya49

Originally posted by ayeshi_101

I suffered from the same problem at first... What u need to do is open an account on photobucket.com... Then upload the pics u want to post here... Then under each pic u have uploaded, u will see a code, name IMG code... If u click in that it will be automatically copied... Then u just have to paste the code here... When u will post it, the picture will be shown... 
I dont know if there are any other easy ways... Hope it will help...Smile
when i paste the IMG code they cant accept it... they said that to protect to the spammers they don't allow newbies to enter hyperlink... NOW PLEASE TELL WHAT CAN I DO
SAME PROBLEM
Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Joined: 12 February 2012
Posts: 13313

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Then U should reach upto senior member level it seems. I really dont know much of the new rules
maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Joined: 26 August 2011
Posts: 6861

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
@aradhya you have no choice but to post more so as to reach groupbie stage at 50 posts. Then you should be able to post the pics and links

@sati I don't know what problem you have cuz as far as I know the restrictions are only on newbie members, groupbie members are able to post links and pics. Try as jami said, you are probably doing some mistake

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aradhya49sati65

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 2620

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aradhya49

Originally posted by ayeshi_101

I suffered from the same problem at first... What u need to do is open an account on photobucket.com... Then upload the pics u want to post here... Then under each pic u have uploaded, u will see a code, name IMG code... If u click in that it will be automatically copied... Then u just have to paste the code here... When u will post it, the picture will be shown... 
I dont know if there are any other easy ways... Hope it will help...Smile
when i paste the IMG code they cant accept it... they said that to protect to the spammers they don't allow newbies to enter hyperlink... NOW PLEASE TELL WHAT CAN I DO
Ya..I was also not able to post any link when I was a newbie... Ur posts have to cross 50 for u to be a groupbie... Then hopefully u can post links and pictures... I think this restriction is for knowing that u r a continuous member of the forum and not a spammer...Smile
sati65 Senior Member
sati65
sati65

Joined: 26 July 2012
Posts: 919

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

@aradhya you have no choice but to post more so as to reach groupbie stage at 50 posts. Then you should be able to post the pics and links

@sati I don't know what problem you have cuz as far as I know the restrictions are only on newbie members, groupbie members are able to post links and pics. Try as jami said, you are probably doing some mistake
i can't understand india forums ...as  i follow their rules and at at the same time they make new rules for me... what is this... i think they have some problem with me they don't  want that i can post pic on my fav celeb's profile... jaisa aap sab ne kaha bilkul waisa hi kia,,,,,,, photobucket pe account bi open kia fir bi wahi problem  ... this is not fair... yar 3 din se aisa hi ho raha hai... i hate india forums 


Edited by sati65 - 07 September 2012 at 9:01am
maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Joined: 26 August 2011
Posts: 6861

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
sati Can you post pics in this thread. Try to post some pic
sati65 Senior Member
sati65
sati65

Joined: 26 July 2012
Posts: 919

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

sati Can you post pics in this thread. Try to post some pic
okk i will try

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Diya Aur Baati Hum Forum Help Desk

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105

Author: -Rumi-   Replies: 832   Views: 140911

-Rumi- 832 140911 08 September 2016 at 11:31am by 0913155
Please tell the name of actress who plays Bhabho

2

Author: tanind   Replies: 10   Views: 2119

tanind 10 2119 10 December 2011 at 5:44am by raspberrytorte
WU Dec 2 [Recipe Book Lost, Unable To Take Help]

2 3

Author: b2011   Replies: 21   Views: 4339

b2011 21 4339 04 December 2011 at 8:27am by hariniatp
Dhruvie, please come back!!!

Author: tanind   Replies: 4   Views: 839

tanind 4 839 07 November 2011 at 7:01am by b2011
Help Diya Aur Baati Hum to win

Author: avanka12   Replies: 0   Views: 506

avanka12 0 506 27 October 2011 at 4:50am by avanka12

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index