Trps from 29th Aug to 4th Sept

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
There has been no decline or rise in the Trps this week. They are stable at 0.7 from last week.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
i thought it would inc.after such a great story...now what do peoplewant yaar...they rejected DEK calling      it a   fairytail and now even dont like to bear the damn truth of society...just want pure saas bahu saga i think 
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shana0127

i thought it would inc.after such a great story...now what do peoplewant yaar...they rejected DEK calling      it a   fairytail and now even dont like to bear the damn truth of society...just want pure saas bahu saga i think 

The way this show is heading, I can say without a doubt, its gonna turn into a typical saas bahu saga soon... where the mother in law would try her best to put down the daughter in law 🤢... it's only a matter of time!
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
manv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey mahi thanks for sharing
hope the trps increase , but it has a very tough competition from already established shows and shows like madhubala which is getting better
but i feel finally the trps will increase by next week
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks, but I find that strange!!!   No movement either way??  
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The story has to compel the audience's curiosity to watch.  Right now that's not the case! I can only hope that the story gets better and more people watch, as I so desperately want the TRPs and rankings to go up.
Surish thumbnail
LMYAM is currently in the 18th place out of 19 on Sony TV! This is not good!More support is needed!
ShanUlas thumbnail
what is the trp this week