Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

BHBK - MOCKERY OF ... (Page 3)

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shravin

Totally agree with the thoughts on this post. I have been watching this on and off and completely stopped when that ridiculous surrogacy track was introduced. Such a brainless move.

All the characters in the show are not defined just not the lead. When it comes to Rajni, everyone are so biased for reasons unknown.

Rajni's MIL was initially shown as very strict and was not agreeing with Krish's decision to marry his GF because of some cultural differences and the society crap. Now no one seems to bother about that when it comes to Rajni. She can go ahead and marry someone else but still she is mahaan! ("rolling eyes". )

I remember one of the episodes where Paulomi had ordered a cake and this lady was so intolerant of that and screamed her head off instead of appreciating the thought behind the gesture but when it comes to Rajni, suddenly everything is tolerable!!!!

All in all . Krish and his Mom deserve this since they let go of a lovely girl :P

@bold --  you are absolutely right!   It is one of the reasons which makes me mad about this show...why is Rajni being put on a pedestal by the V parivaar?  AngryShe made so many mistakes, told so many lies, yet for them, she is the ultimate!!   Even later on, I remember, Yashoda and Baa talking while Krish and Rajni were on their honeymoon (supposedly!!! Silly)  and they were feeling pity for Rajni and sympathizing, but not for Krish!!  Confused Poulomi faced so much of discrimination from Yashoda though she changed her attitude later, but Rajni was always the pet!  I just don't get it...I am sure even during the byaah preps and the rest, everyone will feel sorry for Rajni and go gaga over her, Deadbut none of them will think of Krish's pain or tears!   Angry  

bapatel81 Groupbie
bapatel81
bapatel81

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
i dont understand how can small child forget his mother who raised him..so pathetic.. this show is trying to say mother is all u need.. there were other solution to this situation and in real life people live with it...my 1 of relative were not able to have baby and one of sister gave them newborn baby ..they all live close by and know child is 11 yrs old he knows every thing but he is fine with situation..they meet up when they get chance..this show is so worst concept..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

harshart Newbie
harshart
harshart

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Ditto...that's what I will say to your post. They have really screwed up the whole show. Nothing makes sense. And Rajni agreed to this marriage so easily, it really made a mockery of Marriage Institution and also of Divorce. That's why the TRP's are so low. I won;t be surprised if the show is removed
completely for the Channel. How can a kid control the whole situation and some one said that where
was Rajni's mumta, when the child grew up with out her for 6 years. Where was she?? Sometimes I feel that faiba's spits out the real truth, that no one else in the family can see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

dhokai Groupbie
dhokai
dhokai

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
every thing for trp they have messed up the story.earlier it was love tringle between krish paulomi and rajni.beautiful story.where krish was full  ofdilema to whome he should go.and so on with more streess on characters rather then drama..still they will have chance to introduce same track with different story and slowly forget about aaryan and yash.may be they occasinally play negative role and story can go nicely with hats off touch.but in realistic way.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index