India-Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

BHBK - MOCKERY OF ... (Page 2)

HawttInBlackGK IF-Rockerz
HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Once again brilliant post shobs Ben... Hope to see you around in yashraj AT and Gaurav's AT plus we're gonna be having a swayamvar too lolz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzThinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

Originally posted by summikhan

I agree with pretty much everything you said... but the last part... Gaurav, I shall always remain your fan, but even that fact will not make me watch this show...I am waiting for your next one!

I kinda need to see GK everyday for oxygen lol..even if the storyline has pretty much 0% logic... GK's acting is definitely worth watching... even with this crap story... GK manages to make me cry and smile with him... and that's all really one needs for entertainment.. 1/2 an hr of emotional joy ride lol and that's why such shows are fictional.. because none of this would be happening in real life... and I find Rajni's character to be extremely spineless and pathetic to be giving up such an amazing husband for a kid that could simply get another mother by Yash getting married to SOMEONE ELSE... I don't understand why RAJNI has to be the mother... the kid is a kid.. he'll grow attached to any woman who shows him motherly love at this point

Lol sameee here I used to get so frustrated wit dil se diya vachan n used to want him to come in a new show but now I think I liked dil se diya vachan better lol... And After all those months that he was away just have to watch him everyday and if that means this show then be it... Can still drool over him plus his acting is just outstanding.. So for him will definitely continue watching the show... But the day they decide to shift focus away from him then even I will say goodbye... However like all his fans really really reallyyy want Gaurav to get his due... Want him to do an amazing show, play an amazing character and loads of success and fame plus appreciation... So in that aspect, just like shobs Ben I too wait for him to get a new show and this one ends...but till then I guess will continue watching this just for him

I agree with what you both say about watching Gaurav on the screen, but...Ouch...why I am unable to do that is because of Rajnibala! D'oh  Her face keeps coming up whenever they focus on GK, and my dislike of Rajni is so much that I cannot bear to see her on screen with Krish! Dead  I have always liked GK's leading ladies, some more than others, but this one, I hate from the bottom of my heart! Angry  On top of the bad characterization, her acting is not up to the mark either, so with no story, no chemistry and all characters butchered to suit the title, I don't find anything left to watch... ...maybe if the byaah happens and Rajni leaves, I may watch in bits again just for Krish!  Cry Cry Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jihadulgenduclassyjastanya12summikhanhinzThinker_BelleHawttInBlackGK

classyjas Newbie
classyjas
classyjas

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
@ssroomani- I am so glad you came up with this post. I haven't been watching this show for more than a week but I did last evening and I can't tell you how frustrated I got with myself over watching all that c**p. Actually felt like killing myself for having wasted those odd 24-25 mins, which could have been other wise utilised. At the same time I would also add that our Hindi shows on TV leaves a lot to be desired; they are far fetched from reality but the way BHBK is going, it feels that they are challenging our wisdom and making fun of the viewers!! Angry

There have been earlier posts on all the nonsensical things being shown but it appears that with every episode, there's a competition as to which episode will walk away with the cake of being the most stupid. Clap This is a very good example of self motivation. Big smile Big smile Big smile

Krish is the very epitome of self sacrifice and Yash has been shown as the exact opposite; Krish had asked him if he was willing to give away Aryan to them to which Yash had strongly objected but now he has no qualms in having Krish's wife as his own. Aryan probably is the only kid( real or fictional) that I hate/ abhor!!!! Rajni meekly agreed to be some one else's wife, ready to be tossed around from one pan to another!!! Her parents came, listened to the reasonings, washed their hands of this matter and proudly announced that now this sasural is Rajni's mayka!!!

In order to gain TRPs, the CVs made such turns and twits that it's got really way too much for me to handle. Me too, would occasionally drop by here to see if it's watchable or not.

As for Gaurav, feel bad for this dude... Hope things improve for the better for him. If not BHBK, hope a more worthy show lands on his plate cos he really deserves one. So all the best!

As of now, I am out of here.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jihadulgendutanya12pujli07jasmine477hinzThinker_Bellessroomani

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
@ classyjas agree with you ...this is the worst show GK has done so far wrt story wise,female lead and the most imp moral of the story or the so called social message to the society ...welll was watching an old episode of adalat (may6 ..i think)...there KD (Ronit) was advertising BHBK and saying when
bahu  is having loving relationship with her husband Confused

Bahu has no problem with her sasural nor their relation is stressfull

Bahu has no health issues nor her husband

then why byah for bahu hamara...watch out onOuch

When I saw this ad ...I just felt CVS had the same story which they are dishing out nowDead on mind ...if they wanted Paulomi as a love triangle then they could have showed Rajini as innocent and simple and finding it difficult to adjust in V-parivar...but krish marries Rajini for his mom's sake but they are incompatible in their thoughts well Krish is a businessman and Paulomi as his partner they had same wavelenght . here Vparivar esp his mom realises the mistake we have to see if  a girl is compatible to their son first than their family before any marriage proposal is solemnized...bcoz she is wife then bahu...this could have been perfect social msg

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

summer7hinzThinker_Bellessroomani

Shalini22 Newbie
Shalini22
Shalini22

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Fully agree this serial should be banned immediately as it makes mockery of holy institution called marriage and it is setting wrong precedent that whenever anyone is not happy after marriage (which) 60% of arranged marriage are going to get their wives married off what they think women to be cattle !!!!

summer7jasmine477hinz

shravin Groupbie
shravin
shravin

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with the thoughts on this post. I have been watching this on and off and completely stopped when that ridiculous surrogacy track was introduced. Such a brainless move.

All the characters in the show are not defined just not the lead. When it comes to Rajni, everyone are so biased for reasons unknown.

Rajni's MIL was initially shown as very strict and was not agreeing with Krish's decision to marry his GF because of some cultural differences and the society crap. Now no one seems to bother about that when it comes to Rajni. She can go ahead and marry someone else but still she is mahaan! ("rolling eyes". )

I remember one of the episodes where Paulomi had ordered a cake and this lady was so intolerant of that and screamed her head off instead of appreciating the thought behind the gesture but when it comes to Rajni, suddenly everything is tolerable!!!!

All in all . Krish and his Mom deserve this since they let go of a lovely girl :P

summer7Thinker_Bellessroomani

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
@ ssroomani

You have analyzed every bit of the story and wrote  nice post taking each tropicsClap The story is leading to unrealistic wayUnhappy

At present  i am  watching it  any moments I may stop it   but there is nothing much interest in the story .Cry

Edited by anasuya43 - 06 September 2012 at 11:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
well said shobs... we had such high hopes for the show and trps led them to being dashed yet again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index