Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

BHBK - MOCKERY OF ...

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged

BHBK is a mockery of '''''..

The Institution of Marriage -  A marriage is being sacrificed for the whim of an obstinate child.  Can this be possible even in imagination?   Aryan is a small child, around 6 or so, but he is holding Krish-Rajni marriage to ransom with his stupid demands.  And what are the adults doing?  Instead of trying to make him understand, if necessary even with a few white lies, they are giving in to his demands like baa-lambs!  What kind of a husband is Krish when he decides to hand over his wife to another man to satisfy a child's whim?  Worse, what kind of a wife is Rajni that she agrees with her husband's decision without too much of a protest''not once does she offer to forget Aryan and ask to remain with Krish!  Krish's decision is considered the ultimate sacrifice of love''.bu****it!!  And Rajni has fallen lower than any female lead I have seen with her acceptance!  The family - what are they thinking of, have they lost their minds to encourage and appreciate their son's decision??   Shocked Confused

Parenting :   The issue came to a head with Aryan overhearing Faiba shooting off her mouth about Rajni being his mother, but was it beyond the capacity of those present to distract him and make him think he heard wrong?  V parivaar may say they don't lie, but almost every one of them tells small lies to make the others happy''..then why this silence on everyone's part at this crucial moment?  What kind of a father is Yash''.he hides the fact of the mother's death from his son with all kinds of lies'..why not a suitable lie at this point to convince his son?  What kind of a grandma is Yash's mother ' children who lose their mothers bond with the grandma if she starts taking care'..from what I see, Yash's mother is always dressed to the nines but never seems to take care of her grandson at all!  Initially Yash protested and told Rajni to keep away'''then what happened to him that he keeps running to V parivaar calling Rajni whenever Aryan throws a tantrum?  Losing your mother is a traumatic event for any child, but it was Yash and his mother's duty to handle Aryan and bring him out of it''.instead they have been most irresponsible, and now it is made to look like everyone is making a big sacrifice for Aryan and that is how parents should behave! D'oh

Innocence of childhood ' Aryan is a 6-year-old kid who is made to spout dialogues which are too mature for him.  He comes out as a brat, a spoiled kid whose every whim needs to be satisfied or else!!!  Agreed he does not understand Rajni's present position as Krish's wife, but to show the child demanding Rajni in exchange for his toys, for the child to remember Rajni and go into trauma when that kind of thing never happened when his real mother disappeared from his life''.all this is too much to swallow!  And by showing everyone bowing to the child's demand, the CV's are giving out the message to kids on how to behave when they want something''..after all this show is aired at 8 pm and I am sure kids watch too!  Yuck!!  Angry

Being Human - Everyone is mahaan, mahaan, mahaan!  Everyone is ready to sacrifice for the others.  No one has any wants, needs, aspirations, desires!  To me the different mahaantas shown here mean different things.   Rajni's mahaanta is pure selfishness ' she does not practice what she preaches.   She is in love with her idea of being a mother to Aryan and nothing else.  She is the worst heroine I have seen of any television show!  Krish's mahaanta is superhuman'..to me it is just foolishness!  No man will do what Krish is doing, as willingly as Krish!   No family will sing gungaan of their bahu after all that has happened!  What makes me feel murderous is the family's praise of Rajni even after knowing that she has lied to them and their encouragement of her relationship with Aryan!  Krish made the biggest mistake of life when he brought Aryan to his house to meet Rajni, but no one even seems to consider it!  His parents or Baa could have told him how foolish it is, but no, they praise him for it.   How much sillier can it get?  Mahaanta -  crap!!  Faiba is the only real character on the show, but even her image is spoiled with her constant nagging and vitriolic tongue!  She could have been the one to knock sense into the Vaishnavs, but she is a caricature of a woman frustrated with life, so no one pays any heed to her but shut her up!  Ouch

Medicine and Law:  The way the surrogacy track was handled is the worst ever!  Can a doctor just impregnate a teenage girl with a man's sperm without any prior tests or checkups?  Okay, accept the doc was unscrupulous, but what guarantee did he have that the woman would not abort the child?  How would the doc compel the girl to carry the baby to term?  And what about Yash and Archana?  They are obviously educated and have gone thru a lot of things before deciding on surrogacy.  Would they go to any clinic without proper references and would they accept any woman as the surrogate mother of their child?  Would you just give your sperm and sit back for the doc to get back to you?  Would they not ask to meet the woman selected to carry the baby for them?  How nonsensical''.the show should be sued for this content! Ying Yang

Finally, for all the reasons above, this show is a mockery of the intelligence of the audience!!  Angry

The CV's changed the storyline because of low TRPs but it was not necessary to fall so low to justify the title ' even with the surrogacy track, there were lots of ways to bring the matter to BHBK, but they have chosen a suicidal path!  Dead

It has been fun benlog, but I cannot take any more crap'''I am leaving the show!  Cry Cry I may visit the forum now and then, but will not be active anymore!  I have had enough and don't want what is left of my brains to rot!  Ouch Will visit the fun threads now and then, but it is goodbye to the show!  Hopefully, we will meet on some other forum on I-F soon!  Smile

Gaurav, I shall always remain your fan, but even that fact will not make me watch this show...I am waiting for your next one!  Heart

Edited by ssroomani - 05 September 2012 at 6:46am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821spgamersrithi97Seforajihadulgenduclassyjasmistybluetanya12devil_saint2000ashwakesshravinheart1pujli07summer7Pravesjasmine477pia09_Fantasy_GauravsDbesthinzlakshmbbbcccsiumifj08basket_101Thinker_BelleShellJAHawttInBlackGK--Ratna--anasuya43rahmona_pakswesnehapatro_Invincible_RainbowSun

summer7 Senior Member
summer7
summer7

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap Well said, my thoughts exactly! What a stupid show, they are really mocking our intelligence, and of course the institution and sanctity of marriage itself. I understand that TV serials push the limits of reality but this is just getting ridiculous!
A beautiful marriage is coming apart, a family is breaking up, and why - because a 6 year old is throwing tantrums. Tomorrow Aryan will say that he wants another mom or dad or dadi, and then Yash will be running to someone else's house and breaking that family apart too! As you rightly said, it's truly WEIRD that Aryan did not have such major psychological issues when his own mom disappeared, and got attached to this lady whom he only met a few times briefly! And the best part is - grandma does nothing at all while all this is happening...even when her grandson is so ill; if I remember correctly, the reason she came to stay with them was because Yash requested her to come over to take care of Aryan.
This isn't a logical reason for B.H.B.K.!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821spgamerSeforajihadulgendushravinheart1jasmine477pujli07hinzThinker_Bellessroomanirahmona_pakswe

pujli07 Senior Member
pujli07
pujli07

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Exactly my thoughts. I even commented on one of the updates before but I thought I was the only one who thought this didnt make sense. No one agreed with me. I too have stopped watching. Just drop by once in a while to see whats happening. 

I really dont think this makes sense. In the real world, if this situation ever occurred, wouldnt the best option be that Krish and Rajni adopt the kid and the father can visit whenever he wants to. he can have all the relations with him just that he is staying with Rajni. Or even without adoption, let the kid just stay at the V house. They have all accepted the kid anyways. its not like Rajni had any kind of relationship with Yash so there would be no awkwardness of him visiting either. 

Eventually when he grows up, he will realize and have 2 families. 

But I guess CVs think sending the wife over is a better option..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Seforajihadulgenducap1heart1jasmine477summer7hinzThinker_Bellessroomani

summer7 Senior Member
summer7
summer7

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@pujli07 : LOL your comment : But I guess CVs think sending the wife over is a better option..

Also, I was just wondering - where was Rajni's 'mamta' all these years? Did it just pop out of the closet after 6 years...all these years, there was nothing, and now suddenly the love is so overwhelming that she is ready to divorce the man she loves and is willing to leave his beautiful family too!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jihadulgendupujli07jasmine477heart1hinzssroomani

summikhan Goldie
summikhan
summikhan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I agree with pretty much everything you said... but the last part...  Gaurav, I shall always remain your fan, but even that fact will not make me watch this show...I am waiting for your next one!

I kinda need to see GK everyday for oxygen lol.. even if the storyline has pretty much 0% logic... GK's acting is definitely worth watching... even with this crap story... GK manages to make me cry and smile with him... and that's all really one needs for entertainment.. 1/2 an hr of emotional joy ride lol and that's why such shows are fictional.. because none of this would be happening in real life... and I find Rajni's character to be extremely spineless and pathetic to be giving up such an amazing husband for a kid that could simply get another mother by Yash getting married to SOMEONE ELSE... I don't understand why RAJNI has to be the mother... the kid is a kid.. he'll grow attached to any woman who shows him motherly love at this point

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jihadulgendujasmine477heart1summer7PraveshinzssroomaniHawttInBlackGK

heart1 Senior Member
heart1
heart1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

100% agree with you!!!!! VERY well said

Who does these things in real life? Aryan isn't even her biological child! That is the most funniest thing! 

A husband actually gives his wife away? Rajni sees no responsibilities for her family? Her husband? 

Ridiculous 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Seforajihadulgenduhinzssroomani

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
well said and fully agree with u..Smile
i  have stopped watching the show long back..jus watched  pretty woman song eps later stopped watching it still wish Gaurav all the bestt love him always...will wait for his next show...Big smile

Edited by snehapatro - 05 September 2012 at 10:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzssroomani

HawttInBlackGK IF-Rockerz
HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by summikhan

I agree with pretty much everything you said... but the last part... Gaurav, I shall always remain your fan, but even that fact will not make me watch this show...I am waiting for your next one!

I kinda need to see GK everyday for oxygen lol..even if the storyline has pretty much 0% logic... GK's acting is definitely worth watching... even with this crap story... GK manages to make me cry and smile with him... and that's all really one needs for entertainment.. 1/2 an hr of emotional joy ride lol and that's why such shows are fictional.. because none of this would be happening in real life... and I find Rajni's character to be extremely spineless and pathetic to be giving up such an amazing husband for a kid that could simply get another mother by Yash getting married to SOMEONE ELSE... I don't understand why RAJNI has to be the mother... the kid is a kid.. he'll grow attached to any woman who shows him motherly love at this point

Lol sameee here I used to get so frustrated wit dil se diya vachan n used to want him to come in a new show but now I think I liked dil se diya vachan better lol... And After all those months that he was away just have to watch him everyday and if that means this show then be it... Can still drool over him plus his acting is just outstanding.. So for him will definitely continue watching the show... But the day they decide to shift focus away from him then even I will say goodbye... However like all his fans really really reallyyy want Gaurav to get his due... Want him to do an amazing show, play an amazing character and loads of success and fame plus appreciation... So in that aspect, just like shobs Ben I too wait for him to get a new show and this one ends...but till then I guess will continue watching this just for him

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravessummikhanhinzssroomanirahmona_pakswe

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index