India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

SSK Written Update 04/09 MUST WATCH Episode

deepika_fun Goldie
deepika_fun
deepika_fun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Note:- If anyone of you are willing to write updates on Tuesday and thursday and be back-up updaters please click on the below link and Tell the date you wish to write    

||About Written Updates||Need New Updaters             

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3167791

WRITTEN UPDATE

Episode starts with Sujata ma in her room thinking Roli's words about surrogacy...Roli telling...what is wrong with surrogacy?,the baby will be completely PRESIM's only,this is only way to bring PRESIM's happiness back

Prem comes into sujata ma room...sujata ma tells "I can't accept surrogacy...9 months leaving your child in unknown women's womb...No"..prem says "When mataji accepted surrogacy,we can go to hospital ...but we didn't go.You are my mom,we need your blessing and acceptance"...Sujata ma tells "I don't like Surroagacy" and leaves

Next day morning in dining table...All bharadwaj family seated,Roli and Pari serving...Mataji asks where is sujata ?Roli says Sujata ma is comming...Mataji asks Prem What did you
think about surrogacy?...Roli interfers and tells "You accepted mataji,they will go through surrogacy"...

Simar tells Sujata ma should accept Surrogacy,then will go through further step...Sujata ma comes and tells "I am Ok with Surrogacy"...PRESIM,ROSID,Mataji are happy...remaining all
are shocked

Sujata ma tells "But I have One condition".here all are shocked..Sujata ma tells..."Any Daughter-in-law of  Bharadwaj family should carry child for 9 months"...All shockingly
stands ...mataji tells what are you saying sujata...technology is developed,you are saying all this

Sujata tells "No Mataji..Matter is not someone carrying PRESIM child...Matter is character,someother person whom we don't know cannot carry PRESIM child..Manoranjan comes and tells Who will go through this

Manoranjan tells Uma...Uma is shocked...But Mataji tells No,Not Uma last delivery had been  very tough for Uma

Manoranjan tells Pari..Pari thinks I am not at all ready,if i would have been ready,i would give birth to my own child...Pari Says "Sorry Mataji,I am not all ready for this..."

Simar tells "Leave it...In world so many people are there with no child and they are happy...I to will not have child...

Sujata ma tells "If any daughter-in-law takes it..Then Ok..Otherwise Leave this topic"

Roli tells "I will take it" All are shocked

Mataji tells "No,it will not be you"...Roli tells "No mataji,I will take it"...Sid says "I want to talk to ROli alone"...Sid takes Roli to her room

Sid Tells Roli "How could you take That decision"..Roli tells "I took a good decision,this is only way to get PRESIM's happiness back"

PRESIM in their room...Simar tells Prem "This cannot happen,Roli is small girl"...Prem tells "First i am also against this,but after thinking this is only best way,Roli will be with us,we can take good care of her...she will take good care of child,she is only correct"

sid tells Roli "You can't go through this...You are not physically and mentally correct for this"...Roli tells "no Sidhanth ji "If someone can do it,why can't  i?,You should support me but you are discouraging me"..Roli holds Sid's hand ,but Sid leaves and tell "If decision is taken go through it...I will not be with you"...screen freezes on Roli's face

New Promo:simar and Roli in hospital and says doctor :we are ready for surrogacy"...Doctor tells  but doctor (i didn't remember the name)had already started the case,Roli and simar shocked...they show the girl and the other girl is none other than khusi

Episode was really very good...The way Sasural Simar ka Brought awareness about Surrogacy,The way Sujata ma thought the baby should be carried by bharadwaj's family related people only..It was correct..It's MUST WATCH episode

Edited by deepika_fun - 05 September 2012 at 12:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3dskxxxshmuupiejagspaddytweety8Gouthami.b

tweety8 Goldie
tweety8
tweety8

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
deepika ClapThanks for the nice epi update  and promo update...soo eager to see how will this surrogacy track absorbed by the audienceDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika_fun

Gouthami.b Goldie
Gouthami.b
Gouthami.b

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika_fun

deepika_fun Goldie
deepika_fun
deepika_fun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety8

deepika ClapThanks for the nice epi update  and promo update...soo eager to see how will this surrogacy track absorbed by the audienceDay Dreaming
thank you so much tweety8

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top