Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHI FF*Love and Hate#3*NTL on pg 153 (Page 94)

--BumbleBee-- Goldie
--BumbleBee--
--BumbleBee--

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Just caught up with the last two updates.
awesome work.
Thanks for the PM..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

aafan IF-Dazzler
aafan
aafan

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana.sMaria.

aafan IF-Dazzler
aafan
aafan

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Update soon please

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana.sMaria.

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Waiting for the update...

Maria.

sweet-fairy IF-Dazzler
sweet-fairy
sweet-fairy

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
awesome...update soon

Maria.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Thank u sooo much everyone for  such an overwhelming response and beautiful commentsHug i am so sorry for not replying to individualy but trust me i read them and they are really  means a lot to me... Embarrassed
Maria

Remember me in your prayers..

Love and Hate

"Arnav I want to be yours" the deep emotions floating in her eyes and she could have seen the same desire in those eyes too. He couldn't have heard her correctly, he thought. She couldn't have said to him that was like a dream for him. He looked down at the feminine fingers gently cradling his face, then up to the glossy wet eyes staring at him through the hazy darkness filled with so much love and passion that he felt his heart had left beating for a moment. Did she say to him she want him too? She couldn't want him to make love to her after everything they'd been through, after whatever he did to her.. Could she?

Maybe I heard wrong'Arnav thought fluttering his eyelashes. He took her hand in his and asked carefully looking straight into her eyes, "Khushi, do you want me to'"he paused hesitantly and then again spoke starring at her for confirmation, "I mean'do you want us to make------"He couldn't finish what he was going to say as she leaned into him and kissed him softly'giving him all the answers he needed. It was instant, the heat that spilled through his veins. Drinking in her salty tears, his lips moved over hers with all the passion that was ransacking his soul, slipping his arms desperately around her tiny waist he cling her body to him gathering her in his arms and she raised her hands slipping around his neck pulling his head to give him full access to her mouth, she intake a gasp as he plunged his tongue inside her mouth making her weak on her knees, her body leaned over him giving him response to his each touch, his tongue explored her mouth until she felt she would swoon, felt her legs become weak, felt a strange, feverish pounding in her temples that seemed to spread through her whole body and engulf her. She felt his hand move slowly and caressingly up her back, then tug impatiently at her hair, loosening it from the pins. She felt her hair tumble down over her shoulders, and his mouth made a burning trail from her parted lips to her ear-lobe. "I love you ---Khushi" the words sounded like a soft music against her ears and she smiled inhaling her breath, "I love you too Arnav"she breathed deeply and a shiver ran down in her spine as he tucked her dress from her shoulders and his lips came in contact with her bare skin, giving her trial of kisses that burned her skin he moved up to her jaw line and  planted a long kiss, she gasped moving her fingers in his hairs, he pulled back and stared into her face,the love he wanted to see always now was flowing in her eyes. He leaned forwards giving her long kiss on her forehead, "i want to love you with all your heart, with all your soul" he whispered against her skin and with the deep intake of breath she clung to him surrendering herself to him. With his lips locked to hers, he put his arm beneath her knees and swept her into his arms. Lost in the vibrant, heated magic of his hands and mouth,

Khushi felt the world tilt as he gently laid her on the bed. She shuddered as he joined her in bed. His arms took her and held her close against him, "Don't be frightened Khushi" popping up his head he  caressing her skin, "I am not, I trust you"she smiled starring back in those deep pools of his eyes and he leaned placing his lips over her and shifting his weight on her. He tenderly kissed her closed eyes and put his arms around her, gently drawing her against him, kissed the corner of her eye and then moved down giving her trial of kisses, he reached for the straps of her dress and slowly untied them, pulling himself he freed himself from his clothes, she shuddered as her body came in contact with his, he took her mouth for long kiss and Khushi drew his tongue into her mouth, wrapped her arms fiercely around his neck, and welcomed his thrusting tongue, his hands were moving on her back rising burning sensation in her body and she surrendered each separate part of her body to him, she gave it up wholly, holding nothing back.

A shivering ecstasy pierced their entire bodies, sending streaks of pleasure curling through their bodies until they erupted in an explosion that tore a scream from their throats. Arnav bent his head and kissed her one last desperate time, Afraid his weight would crush her, he moved onto his side leaning back against pillow, pulling her with him, his body still intimately joined with hers. When his labored breathing finally evened out, he kissed her forehead and smoothed her rumpled, satiny hair off her forehead feeling the content that had been engulfed his heart, they were one now and no one could separate them.

here is next part,i hope you'll like itEmbarrassed

Edited by Maria. - 04 October 2012 at 12:34am

The following 294 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_smiShini.Shiva86ipkndFanRubigzubisamrijaanitareddyuzma.hadia.Zoha.sweetie1212anisa...Rumaisasamra.9495633101shweta.jaya.suman.sebi.-Asma-shweta5126Robi.rajiMNFiza.MayurRafoRozeena.reena1146TajinderKshanta71murkalMinamina08sunshaeyasifa_5025vAnzIiEezunaishaAmienslittlerenu16nimkoumavienaj84sarah1000Bella023danisharamasawmRomi.afshanbabarRobina.water5050Rabia.MNRose.arhiluv101sukritaa12mandhruvanusha_nehasaba.shahDocce5armadMicha1005CBrocksshalinikanaguanky_1205paaskhannaSonia.ArTidil.123FariArTi-Lovely-Ashi-ArTi-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee-MsFuzzybear69Fantasy.LoveRPKeenarasorotasminesobig-umi-rosalinda92payal.12random94soni773faisalafinesissamilover-Siya.Arjun-zoniro12Annakuku22MNLovermineflowerslgirl-Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-astriddbnvsabcdefg1234567brinnysomeoneipkEverydayCloudAishaYbbinduLiba.-saliha-sagmruswevtanchughnlcupcakezshruthiruchszarie_emanhuntinchildprerna.sharmaasearl_mehbeerxyzsmdorindakateDreamy123supakoolprdianapadhi92samarablogtokyoSaRun_Arshi1nadiabenAshganusadaradhadatta2012arshifan91jyothirmai07ammullu1sanjuarshiChanyaforeverAplihsfamiyamit0905SpoonaiBavariAsvatiarnaviniReader_HobbyShaaz.gulCaskettsmileysmiarshifan04AneesahJabeenShilpasabuiChochoo83dimple288--BumbleBee--blablabla_mo7LuckYMAmashasru26akurmapuBlondiexzyhatelove_1AsrkkgsrsessycutepuppyBecsKKKAluv_arshibarfiglv_15anarshikafaarnavbarunRoshkolovemusicBarun_Riti_LMHundercoverhappysamster0306Pallavi_Arshijeya0301mirnaliniakshadmannat27saavan_loverHonkytonkMissNadia358674shivanirajputcrazyweirdsweet-fairyputhmoonlight2630aafankaira101Gudiyalovesgurulove.piyaliseshatreeIPKKNDkaur92Ishrafan11Cute_Galdevishree...manal...please6Arshi1195sun_shine_girlnehusashhhKareena1994Charmz_58sanny-beautifulmehak06farha5556shilpa09swatim318Dalmuthuyaroshaan..SmaTz..melihoneylastdesirekaur94TwilightStar_JPanjusr06jen_xipkkndfanforevaSarah_Jothishagun05rakenduvadanavaishuupraseethapenny25arshy4eversaschadesArshisarunfanadhu11aleena.1884shalbi..Prii1994..AnnasabuMDTharunaysemLDGAYUSHIVISHUPinky.Raizadaavni_barun-Farwa_Ibrahim-ISensedYoumissmkaaytSkiran-FriedriceJi-Sona257207shikhastar_fan1sana11kritashAnupamaJYchandana.ssikhni_abikazafi.Melody.kriti_atharvsrijaaa127rutu83meettukvarshaayshaomarcasker--Siva--shonagudiadesisweetheart9debby_11smanrashikaflowers4u-afsha-SankiPagaljeb1uswahJyo.Arshi.IPKshalini_sHansaNtinsel--peehu--sarra0keenu_kkmandy15ThanuAdityapinky89ChitraFlaksh65angeldream14summaiyasayedASR6262sarunsashasinghKesh123seeta_naipsfffan123amaiakutsSharayu.vandana.sagarchavvi16-Xpress-mishti_17-Rehnuma-

Asrkkgsr Goldie
Asrkkgsr
Asrkkgsr

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
nice update.waiting for the revealation of shyam plan
thanks 4 pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bluewater07vaishuuMaria.

Kareena1994 IF-Dazzler
Kareena1994
Kareena1994

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged