Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHI FF*Love and Hate#3*NTL on pg 153 (Page 82)

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Thank u sooo much everyone for  such an overwhelming response and beautiful commentsHug the confession is incomplete without this part that's why last update was short..i'll wait for ur replies
i am so sorry for not replying to individualy but trust me i read them and they are really  means a lot to me... Embarrassed
Maria

Remember me in your prayers..

Love and Hate

Love had been conquered their heart its roots were so deep in their souls that they wanted to lose themselves in each other so no one could separate them. Still folding her tight in his arms, soothing her back with his fingers his face was nuzzling against her neck, her cheeks were hid into his broad chest and her arms were wrapping him possessively, they both were still half lying on the floor didn't want to break that beautiful moment of togetherness.

"Khushi!!!"He whispered against her ears kissing her earlobe and she opened her eyes still cuddling into his lap.

"Hmm"

"I've waited for you so long" his voice choked with the depth of his emotions as it was coming from far and she pulled herself lifting up her head, his eyes dropped on her beautiful face. she had seen the sea of love in those two pools of eyes that were starring him with immense love. He cradled her cheeks in his soft palms and she stared back in those eyes with the same love.

"I don't know what had happened to me when I saw you that day, your face was so innocent, so beautiful that I've been forgotten to blink my eyes, my heart didn't want to tear eyes from your face, a strange desire had engulfed my heart to gather you in my arms, I didn't feel like this before for anyone, and when I heard Shayam's name from your lips I couldn't bear it, I felt jealous, I felt like a looser, I felt like  I was going to lose the most precious thing of my life, I wanted to snatch you, I wanted to just hear my name from your lips but it was not possible" he paused as his voice choked dangerously and she tightened her grip around him, the corners of his lips turned into a soft smile, leaning he gave peck on her cheek then pulled away and stroked her cheeks gathering his all courage as today he wanted to confess everything to her. He didn't want to keep anything hidden from her.

"I tried but I was not able to keep your thoughts away from my heart, my mind, I just wanted you at any condition, I couldn't accept my defeat, I couldn't------I couldn't lose you at any cost, I didn't know why I was feeling like that but I knew one thing I had to get you and I could go to any extent to get you, I made plan and kidnapped you, you were unconscious and when I took you in my arms I felt like you belong to me, I felt my heart beat raised but I didn't want to accept. My mind just wanted to get you, just wanted to claim you but my heart was speaking against my heart, my heart wanted to feel your love, wanted to get you willingly didn't want to hurt you but I couldn't bear your hatred" He sucked in his breath and felt tears shimmered in her eyes too.

He leaned and sucked them; she closed her eyes savoring every moment in her heart, "I am sorry Khushi---I am really sorry'I've hurt you a lot, I didn't deserve your love but still you loved me back, you loved me"

He paused holding his breath and meeting with her eyes deeply, "Will you forgive me Khushi for what I did with you?will you forgive your Arnav?"

A muscle tightened of her jaw and her heart sank to see the tears of guilt slipped on his cheeks, she cupped his face and leaning forward her head kissed them, "I've been forgiven you Arnav from long back, how and when i didn't know'I just know one think I love you'I love you so much---your love has conquered my heart, I don't want to remember those memories, I wanted to remove them from our lives---I wanted to start our life from now, from this moment'promise me you'll never leave me, you'll be with me always"

Gulping of air he took her hands and keeping them against his lips he kissed her palms,her knuckles giving her promise that she wanted "I promise you I'll never let anyone to come between us, I'll be with you always" he vowed. His thumb pressed tenderly over her face,

"I love you Khushi with all my heart,my soul"

She shuddered under the warmth of his words, and rebuked herself for allowing those words to affect her at all.they were so close'so closed that they could hear their heartbeats,with the greater urge to feel her his face leaned over her and she placed her hand flat against his chest to hold him, Time stopped in that moment. She felt as if she'd melted into the dark pools of  his eyes, lost in his soul.her lips parted slightly giving him an invitation and he touched his lips with hers she tightened her grip over his chest as he placed his lips over her, Soft, warm lips caressed her mouth, slowly at first, and then the kiss deepened. His lips parted and with rough urgency his mouth moved over hers with the a moan she kissed him back with the same urgency,with the same passion she had in her heart for him,The hungry movements of his mouth had her quivering right down to her toes. His  hand slipped down her cheeks, stroking her skin, beckoning goosebumps to erupt all over her body and raising her hand she slipped her arm around his neck pulling him close to give him full access to her mouth, "I love you Khushi" he whispered thickly against her mouth,a smile touched the corners of her lips and she closed her eyes savoring the moment, His touch, the sound of his deep and rich voice was making her heart beat fast ,Emotions were all moving inside her, swirling together, colliding, erupting. It was like a dream.

He pulled back giving her a breath and she lifted up her gaze at him,his eyes were filled with passion and she felt her cheeks turning red,her eyes lowered with blush and he smiled giving her a quick peck on the lips and she whispered against his lips, "I love you Arnav"

He folded her in his arms closing his eyes to live that moment.

"Khushi!!!"after a long moment he whispered against her ears, "hmm"still snuggling against him she whispered back , "we should get up now,mom and dad must be waiting for us on dinner"

Pulling back she raised her head and gave him an irritated look, "NO'I don't want to go anywhere"again snuggling against his chest her voice came out like a whisper "I just want to be in your arms"

he smiled kissing her earlobe, "but'Khushi'"he tried to speak and pulling again herself she lifted her gaze at him and cradled his face in her palms, "Arnav I want to be yours"the deep emotions floating in her eyes and she could see the same desire in those eyes too.

here is next update,i hope you'll like itEmbarrassed

Edited by Maria. - 27 September 2012 at 6:41am

The following 301 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_smiShini.Shiva86KuheliM.shubhadaraneRubigzubisamrijasonalashishbaby2012anitareddyuzma.hadia.Zoha.anisa...Rumaisasamra.neeshahaidershweta.jaya.suman.sebi.-Asma-Robi.rajiMNrojaMNFiza.MayurRafoRozeena.reena1146divyyasreeshalini12Minamina08sunshaeyasifa_5025vAnzIiEezunaisharambamalAmiensindrani21decammullu1Love2uBarunnaj84Gr8tymssarah1000Bella023danisharamasawmRobina.afshanbabarRomi.Rabia.MNDocceRose.sukritaa12anusha_nehasaba.shahmssravya5armadMicha1005paaskhannaCBrocksshalinikanaguSonia.ArTidil.123FariArTi-Lovely-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-goyalkalpna123Fantasy.Ashi-ArTi-Riya.roy-LoveRPKeenaratasminesobigrosalinda92payal.12random94soni773faisalafinesissamilover-Siya.Arjun-MNLovermineflowerzoniro12Annakuku22Taz.roxox-umi-kkyajoEverydayCloudLiba.someoneipksoronisha2701bbinduinluvwivARHI-saliha-chughnlabcdefg1234567falu73vtanbrinnyhellokitty94sakthi25jtammareddyaanchal11bluewater07cupcakezshruthiruchsasearl_mehbeerzarie_emanhuntinchildprerna.sharma-MKM-xyzsmSaRun_Arshi1angelasweetynadiabenNostalgic_counttokyobea_romDreamy123Tamarumadhumianusadavrinda725dianapadhi92AshgAplihsarshifan91ammi22sanjuarshiChanyaforeverradhadatta2012SpoonaiSakhi2013mit0905famiyaAsvatiBavarismileysmiReader_Hobbyarshifan04Shilpasabuilovebarun...blablabla_mo7dimple288shasru26akurmapuBlondiexzyayl123KKKAluv_arshibarficutepuppyBecssessyglv_15anarshikafatachyonarnavbarunlovespellRoshkolovemusicBarun_Riti_LMHsaavan_lover06Pallavi_Arshiyusamsamster03undercoverhappyjeya0301HonkytonkMsFuzzybear69sugarbirdakshadmannat27shivanirajput358674anky_1205vikadesigirlixraysweet-fairyputhmoonlight2630aafanIshrafan11Cute_GaldevishreeseshatreeruhakhanIPKKNDkaur92arhi101tanurocks-Manal.A-please6..SmaTz..sun_shine_girlKareena1994Shruti21Charmz_58coalfaxArshi1195AmidstTheWordsswatim318shilpa09farha5556anjusr06mehak06kaur94Sarah_Jothishagun05KtotheMjen_xchevalrakenduvadanapenny25arshy4evervaishuupraseethaArshisarunfansaschadesMDTharunaysemLDGAnnasabushalbiAYUSHIVISHUPinky.Raizadamissmkaaytavni_barun-Farwa_Ibrahim-ISensedYoudeepa.e207shikhaPepsiGirl101star_fan1sana11Sona257coronapsychekritashsamia19AnupamaJYfrenzyykriti_atharvzafirutu83srijaaa127tintinuWater.meettu--Siva--shonagudiadebby_11kvarshadesisweetheart9smanrashikaSankiPagaljeb1-afsha-flowers4uJyo.Arshi.IPKshalini_sshah10uswahHansaNtinsel--peehu--sarra0ThanuAditya-Prashu-drunkiiebabemandy15keenu_kkChitraFpinky89angeldream14rkapoor1382ASR6262summaiyasayedmrinssarunsashasinghlaksh65amaiafffan123rulamaalicia.seeta_naipskuts.ByGod.Nancyvandana.sagarSharayu.chavvi16mishti_17-Xpress--Rehnuma-

LoveRP Senior Member
LoveRP
LoveRP

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged

it was awesume...Smile...loved itHeart Heart..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.mrins

abika IF-Rockerz
abika
abika

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
amazing update loved it arnav confession everything was minblowing
pls continue soon
thanks for pm

Edited by abika - 27 September 2012 at 6:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
res

Maria.

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
oh wow beautiful update dear...really loved it...but arnav;s apology took my breath away...wow simply brilliant n thnx 4da pm dear...

Maria.

arhi101 IF-Dazzler
arhi101
arhi101

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
loved the confession
so emotional and beautiful
brilliant update
continue very soon
waiting to read the next part
thanx for the pm