Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHI FF*Love and Hate#3*NTL on pg 153 (Page 69)

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Are you updating today ??? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

kuts IF-Sizzlerz
kuts
kuts

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Awww,Arnav knew she is not happy in the start of the chapter,so touching. .
awesome descriptions in between. .
and he confessed,but after she left.Damm. .

and there,Shiv came again,why,he toh told Khushi he won't see her,then why he came!
of course he would come,she is his daughter,any father would come!
Arnav was so desperate to see Khushi,Awww,he went out too. . .but only to meet his father-in-law. .
argh,can't this shiv see Arnav's love for Khushi!

and Arnav,you plz believe what your heart speaks,Khushi loves only you,not that creep. .

and there you gave a cliff hanger,but am glad that the small precap spoke tons. .

the precap was again was a cliff hanger in itself . .
i want Arnav to tell Shiv that it was shyam who hit him on his head due to which he was hospitalised,even if he dint believe,Khushi would believe. . .
i so want that creep to be punished. .
awesome update as always,enjoyed reading it. .
waiting for more,update soon and pm me . .
Embarrassed

Maria.

Tulipdulip Goldie
Tulipdulip
Tulipdulip

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
read all the chapters in one go...Absolutely loved it, pls pm me wen u update next Smile

Maria.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Thank u sooo much everyone for  such an overwhelming response and beautiful commentsHug
i am so sorry for not replying to individualy but trust me i read them and they are really  means a lot to me... Embarrassed
Maria

Remember me in your prayers..

Love and Hate

"what did you say Arnav?"Her voice choked and the hurt in those deep pools of eyes took his breath,he gasps for air,and cursed himself under his breath but he couldn't be selfish,he'd already destroyed her life and now he didn't want  to force her to stay with him because he couldn't live without her,This time he couldn't be selfish..No.he reminded himself and swallowed the lump formed in his throat."I don't want you to stay here without your parents will"he bit his words and felt sharp knife cut his heart as she regarded him with hurt-filled eyes.

"so you want me to step out from your life" She said in a suffocated voice on the verge of breaking apart and Arnav slips out of bed  and took steps towards her, "it's not like that Khushi"his voice choked, his eyes were cloudy with trepidation and his heart ached with remorse to see that amount of hurt in her eyes.he raised his hand to catch her but she jerked away him.he dropped his hand and she stared at him,please Arnav says you don't mean it what you just said,you love me as much as I love you,you don't want me to leave you.her heart prayed and she waited  him to say those words  but he didn't say anything.Arnav's clamped his jaws together so tightly that a nerve pulsed in his cheek as he tried to keep his emotions under his soft expressions.

"Khushi  I didn't'."his words faded away in his mouth as she stepped nearer him

"Do you want me to go back Arnav??tell me"she  caught his collar and shouted at the top of her voice trembling with hurt fury."Khushi please listen me,I want your happiness----"Arnav cradled her face in his palms and she looked into his eyes dropping her hands"who are you to decide my happiness lies in someone else?"she snorted jerking him away . Arnav's heart sank to see the tears spilling down on her cheeks and he gulps of air trying to stable his breath.holding his breath he stepped to hold her but she raised her hand to stop him, "don't come near me"She snorted and let out unsteady breath.

"you came into my life' you get me forcefully---I don't want it and now when I don't want to leave you,you want me to go back"she huffed and Arnav tried to fold her in his arms but she jerked him away.

"Khushi" he said achingly.

"I love you Arnav Singh Raizada,I Love you---did you listen?i love you"She shouted and fell on her knees,his heart thud with a loud voice and his feet get froze at that place..he couldn't believe what he just heard and gave her look who was now crying hysterically,needing a moment of silence to gather his thoughts he breathed and a smile touched his lips and the tears spilled down on his cheeks,Pulling  her towards him he tightly wrapped her in his arms and she willingly throw herself on him accepting her defeat, "I don't want you to leave me" his words  registered in Khushi's mind and abruptly neutralized her anger,hurt, but she was still afraid of loosing him what if he said her again to leave her. She tried to wriggle free of his hold and lifted her gaze at him,he cradled her face gently in his palms and kissed and sucked her tears, "I don't want to lose you Khushi" His breathed touched her flesh and she breathed deeply waiting to hear those words that she wanted to hear, "I love you Khushi,I really love you,without you I am nothing"she flickered open her eyes staring back in his and tears made their way towards her cheeks which he sucked quickly kissing her cheeks.

"do you love me?"her voice choked as she stared back into those eyes and he whispered, "I love you so much Khushi you are my heartbeat and I can't live without you"He kissed her lips and crushed her in his embrace, "I love you too Arnav"her whispered faded in his chest,nuzzling against her neck he closed his eyes savoring the moment letting his tears to flow unaware of the future of their love.

here is next update,i hope you'll like it.

Edited by Maria. - 21 September 2012 at 9:28am

The following 289 member(s) liked the above post:

Vithya15sun_smiShini.Shiva86Rubigzubisamrijababy2012anitareddyuzma.hadia.Zoha.anisa...Rumaisasamra.neeshahaidershweta.jaya.suman.-Asma-Robi.rajiMNrojaMNFiza.MayurRafoRozeena.reena1146shalini12shanta71sunshaeyasifa_5025zunaishaAmiensrambamallittlerenu16nimkonaj84Gr8tymssarah1000danisharamasawmRobina.Romi.Rabia.MNRose.Docceanusha_nehasaba.shahmssravya5armadMicha1005paaskhannashalinikanaguPedafan09KeenaraFantasy.Ashi-ArTi-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-random94tasminesobigzoniro12Annakuku22-umi-rosalinda92payal.12soni773finesissamilover-Siya.Arjun-MNLovermineflowerslgirlSonia.ArTidil.123FariArTirainbow01-Lovely-soroinluvwivARHIbbinduLiba.-saliha-nisha2701someoneipkEverydayCloudAishaYchughnlvtanabcdefg1234567sagmruswejbluedayhellokitty94jtammareddyaanchal11bluewater07cupcakezshruthiruchszarie_emanhuntinchildxyzsmMidnightReaderrockingchampvrinda725dorindakatebea_romNidhiNevdianapadhi92AshgangelasweetynadiabensamarablogtokyosanjuarshiChanyaforeverMeeshaalianusadaAplihsarshifan91ammi22radhadatta2012SpoonaifamiyacrazyforuBavarisugarhugsAsvatiSakhi2013mit0905Reader_Hobbysmileysmiarnaviniarshifan04Shilpasabui--BumbleBee--blablabla_mo7hatelove_1shasru26akurmapuBlondiexzyluv_arshibarfiayl123RoshkolovemusicsessycutepuppyBecsaks555Barun_Riti_LMHtachyonarnavbarundeviarshiglv_15kafaundercoverhappysamster03HonkytonkMsFuzzybear69saavan_loverakshadmannat27varsh8jeya0301mirnalinishivanirajputixray358674anky_1205vikadesigirlI-love-dmgsweet-fairyputhlareefabIshrafan11GudiyalovesguruIPKKNDkaur92arhi101seshatreemarch2011Cute_Galdevishreeaafan-Manal.A-please6tanurocksKareena1994Charmz_58coalfaxsanny-beautifulnehusashhh..SmaTz..Arshi1195AmidstTheWordsDalmuthuyaroshaanswatim318melihoneyjen_xipkkndfanforevashilpa09anjusr06TwilightStar_JPSarah_Jothishagun05rakenduvadanaKtotheMpraseethavaishuupenny25arshy4everdishashah4176saschadesArshisarunfan..Prii1994..Annasabushalbiadhu11MDTharunaysemLDGaleena.1884Pinky.RaizadaaaytmissmkISensedYouavni_barunSkiran-FriedriceJi-star_fan1207shikhasana11Sona257samia19chandana.sAnupamaJYkritashzafirutu83kriti_atharvsrijaaa127ayshaomarmeettu--Siva--Water.kvarshatintinushonagudiadebby_11desisweetheart9rashikajeb1SankiPagal-afsha-flowers4u-Cheeni-shah10tinsel--peehu--uswahJyo.Arshi.IPKshalini_skeenu_kk-Prashu-drunkiiebabemandy15sarra0ChitraFpinky89siva2901laksh65sarunsashasinghrkapoor1382ASR6262summaiyasayedamaiaseeta_naipsfffan123kutsalicia.vandana.sagarSharayu.chavvi16-Xpress-mishti_17-Rehnuma-

Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
whoa...!!!
super awesome update..
finally both confessed..dats lovely..
loved it..
eagerly waiting for d next part..
do continue soon..

Maria.