Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHI FF*Love and Hate#3*NTL on pg 153 (Page 55)

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Update sooon...Waiting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Thank u sooo much everyone for  such an overwhelming response and beautiful commentsHug
i am so sorry for not replying to individualy but trust me i read them and they are really  means a lot to me... Embarrassed
Maria

Remember me in your prayers..

Love and Hate

"Arnav you lay here and I fetch a glass of juice and your medicine"Khushi made him  lay in bed ,suppressing a smile and giving him comforter,she was about to move away when feeling his grip over her wrist she spun around and dropped her eyes at him who was regarding her with serious and concern look, "you still didn't tell me why are you upset?"

"and I've been told you there is nothing to worry" her lips moved barely unable to speak further for the emotions clogging her throat.he studies her face for a moment and then spoke, "you know you can't lie"She met his gaze,studying him and could see the love in those deep pools of eyes,her heart had skipped in countless time and she gasped for breath and fought the tears glistening within her eyes, "what if I say he wants me to do something that I don't want to do" she whispered hoarsely and felt his grip loosened around her wrist ,Arnav gulps of air to stable his breath,realizing what he might said her to do. She turned away, working to regain her emotions Arnav felt her body shudder but he didn't drop her hand. She spun around', thrusting her chin upward'and met his gaze, silence wove around them, He'd nothing to say her.he didn't know what he should do as he'd been destroyed everything with his own hands.

"can I go now?" she whispered after several long moments and nodding his head he let her go. As she walked towards  the door the breeze coming from the open window had touched Khushi, then moved on to touch him, bringing her scent with it,he inhaled her scent and a tear trickled on her cheek, "I love you Khushi,I can't live without you"a whisper escaped his lips and he bit them beneath his teeth closing his eyes.

"Shiv Bhahi"A shocking whisper escaped  Shilpa's lips as her eyes fell on him, standing at the door. "Where is Khushi?"ignoring the shocked expressions on her face he spoke in stiffen voice, "she is in the kitchen,I tell her about your arrival,please come inside and take a seat,I bring something for you" she replied softly,keeping her worried thoughts aside, "No,you no need to bring anything,I just want to meet Khushi"tried hard to keep his soft voice Shiv spoke and she just nodded her head feeling disappointment to see him behaving like a rude and fear had engulfed her heart to think what would be happening now.she knew he didn't let her live with Arnav,Never. She gulps of air whispering in a low voice, "I tell her".

"Where has Khushi gone,she said she'll come back in five minutes and now fifteen minutes has been passed but she didn't come back"Arnav murmured under his breath and giving look to the door he breathed and sprang out of bed, "Khushi"calling out her name Arnav walked out the room but there was no sign of her, "she must be with mom busy in gossiping and talking"he chuckled shaking his head and entered in the hall,Shiv spun around to hear the footsteps,

"Why don't you let her live her life?"

Arnav feet froze at his cold voice and he gasps air meeting with his eyes, "I know I am not worthy of your trust but trust me I want her happiness"his voice came out like a weak whisper and Shiv gave him mocking look, "Really!!!"he laughed out a bit sarcastically.

"You were the reason of behind everything Arnav Singh Raizada and now you're saying you want her happiness" Shiv shouted at him regarding him coldly and Arnav's breath caught in his throat.

"I was wrong,it was mistake of my life"gathering all his courage he lifted his gaze at him and Shiv shrugged rudely, "it was not a mistake,it was a sin"He snorted.

"How much she was happy at that moment but you ruined everything,she doesn't love you,she feels pity on you,I know she still loves Shayam"Shiv rough and hard voice filled  in the room and Arnav's body jolted and he felt like someone had taken his life.

"she doesn't love Shayam---I know---she doesn't" The pain was growing stronger. And there was something more . . . Something underneath the pain,hurt,fear of loosing her.

"She does Love Shayam and its truth Arnav Singh Raizada,Let her live her life, I know she wants to get freed of this forceful relationship,I don't want her to accept you as it would be a *forceful relationship*"

"Leave him Arnav so she could live her life"Shiv regarding him coldly and left the place without waiting for Khushi,Arnav blinked the tears in his eyes,he kept his hand on the chair to keep his balance Shiv words still echoing in his mind..

"She doesn't---- doesn't love---Shayam"He stammered clenching his fist and closed his eyes as tears had been making their way.

"I am sorry for coming back late as I was in the kitchen making soup for you and then aunty told me Papa was coming to meet me but I couldn't meet him,I don't know why he went back so soon"She gave him piece of news and put the tray on the table.

"Khushi if you want----if you want to go back,you can go. I won't stop you"

Khushi lifted her gaze at him and her heart stopped beating for a moment as the words registered in her mind.

Precap.

"do you want me to go back Arnav??tell me"she  caught his collar and shouted on the top of her voice "Khushi please listen me,I want your happiness----"Arnav cradled her face in his palms and she looked into his eyes."Who are you to decide my happiness lies in someone else?"she snorted jerking him away ."You came into my life' you got me forcefully---I don't want it and now when I don't want to leave you,you want me to go back"she huffed and Arnav tried to fold her in his arms but she jerked him away.

"I love you Arnav Singh Raizada,I Love you---did you listen?i love you"She shouted and fell on her knees,his heart thud with a loud voice and his feet get froze at that place..he couldn't believe what he just heard and gave her look who was now crying hysterically.

Arnav pulled her towards him and she landed in his arms willingly.

here is next update,i hope you'll like it

Edited by Maria. - 16 September 2012 at 2:34am

The following 287 member(s) liked the above post:

sini#81Vithya15sun_smiShini.Shiva86Rubigzubiangelhnmsamrijababy2012uzma.hadia.Zoha.sweetie1212anisa...Rumaisasamra.neeshahaidershweta.jaya.suman.sebi.-Asma-imcrazyabtarnavRobi.rajiMNrojaMNRafocristelRozeena.reena1146shalini12Minamina08asifa_5025AdventurousvAnzIiEezunaishaAmiensrambamallittlerenu16Love2uBarunnaj84sarah1000Bella023danisharamasawmRobina.Romi.water5050Rabia.MNarhiluv101DocceRose.kharunyaanusha_nehamssravyazszs5armadMicha1005janampaaskhannashalinikanaguSonia.ArTidil.123FariArTirainbow01-Lovely-kethgauthami1Ashi-ArTi-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-PedaMsFuzzybear69Fantasy.Taz.roxoxrosalinda92random94tasminesobigsoni773faisalafinesissamilover-Siya.Arjun-MNLovermineflowerzoniro12Annakuku22Liba.inluvwivARHIArchu61bbinduEverydayCloud-saliha-snehashetty34AishaYjbluedaysagmruswechughnlvtancupcakezshruthiruchsjtammareddyhellokitty94abcdefg1234567prerna.sharmahuntinchildayu_tripathiasearl_mehbeerxyzsmvrinda725Arshi4evrnevrtokyodorindakatedianapadhi92NidhiNevsupakoolprAshganusadaradhadatta2012arshifan91ammi22jyothirmai07AplihsChanyaforeverSakhi2013mit0905SpoonaifamiyacrazyforuAsvatiReader_Hobbyarnaviniarshifan04smileysmiakurmapuhatelove_1Blondiexzydimple288blablabla_mo7--BumbleBee--ShilpasabuiChochoo83ayl123luv_arshibarficutepuppyBecsRoshkolovemusicBarunSanayaHMGoldenEyesBarun_Riti_LMHtachyonarnavbarunglv_15lovespell06Pallavi_Arshikafaundercoverhappysamster03saavan_lovermirnalinivarsh8norishaMissNadiaHonkytonkneagakshadmannat27ixraycrazyweirdvikadesigirlpaircuberuhakhansweet-fairyputhmoonlight2630-shamima-aafanIPKKNDkaur92arhi101Ishrafan11Cute_Galseshatreeplease6Kareena1994Charmz_58..SmaTz..Arshi1195AmidstTheWordssun_shine_girlnehusashhhDalmuthuyaroshaanmehak06shilpa09farha5556swatim318Sarah_Jothishagun05KtotheMpepples_joychevaljen_xipkkndfanforevaanjusr06kaur94praseethasaschadesArshisarunfanvaishuupenny25arshy4everdishashah4176rakenduvadanaTeriKhamoshiyanaysemLDGaleena.1884..Prii1994..AnnasabushalbiPinky.RaizadaISensedYouavni_barunaaytmissmk-FriedriceJi-Crazy_soulshafaqsheikhdeepa.e207shikhasana11Sona257star_fan1chandana.sAnupamaJYfrenzyykritashpriasweetzafikriti_atharvrutu83srijaaa127ayshaomartintinuVintagepeachWater.shonagudiakvarshasmanrashikadesisweetheart9-afsha-Jyo.Arshi.IPKshalini_sSankiPagaljeb1uswahHansaNtinsel--peehu--flowers4udrunkiiebabe-Prashu-sarra0mandy15ChitraF-JollyJabeen-pinky89sarunsashasinghlaksh65rkapoor1382ASR6262summaiyasayedfffan123amaiaseeta_naipsalicia.kutsvandana.sagarchavvi16mishti_17-Xpress--Rehnuma-

abika IF-Rockerz
abika
abika

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
amazing thanks for pm

Maria.

MissNadia Goldie
MissNadia
MissNadia

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Awwh poor arnav bt loving the precap she confessed cant wait for the nxt update n amazing update
Update sooon

Maria.

Charmz_58 IF-Dazzler
Charmz_58
Charmz_58

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
wow brilliant update soon

Maria.

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Wow awesome update!

Maria.

207shikha IF-Rockerz
207shikha
207shikha

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
ah.! satisfied after reading the precap.!
thank god she didn't misunderstood him. 
really loved it.! do continue soon...

Maria.

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Superb

Maria.

Go to top