Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHI FF*Love and Hate#3*NTL on pg 153 (Page 14)

ASR6262 IF-Sizzlerz
ASR6262
ASR6262

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
awesome update
cant wait for next part
continue soon please

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread Big smile

And aww they made their first step towards this relationship as starting a friendship with each other and aww that kiss was sweet then passionate showing their deep emotions for each other however khushi still needs to find out the love that is starting to harbour inside and ergh her dad is like a thorn in their relationship hopefully he finds out about shyams reality and that arnav has changed for the better anywho great update and can't wait to read more Smile

Maria.

-FriedriceJi- IF-Rockerz
-FriedriceJi-
-FriedriceJi-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Wow beautiful story! nice concept by the  way !
I felt like reading this non stop ... loved it completely and enjoyed reading it.
Waiting for your Pm for the next part ...
and congratulations for the new thread Clap

Maria.

mandy15 IF-Sizzlerz
mandy15
mandy15

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
awesome updtae dear:)

Maria.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Thank u sooo much everyone for  such an overwhelming response and beautiful commentsHug
i am so sorry for not replying to individualy but trust me i read them and they are really  means a lot to me... Embarrassed
Maria

Remember me in your prayers..

Love and Hate

A week passed and Arnav's condition was getting improve day by day, he started eating proper diet and now with the help of Khushi he started walking again, Although he was not completely well but now he could speak flawlessly. Rajeev and Shilpa were happy to see the improvement in their relationship but scared too as Shiv had announced he will never let her live with Arnav, they scared what if Khushi decided to go back to their parents, they couldn't see their son in pain as he'd been changed and now he'd truly loved her.

"Here is your corn and mix vegetable soup"Khushi entered in the room with the tray and a bowl of soup and Arnav gave her a pleading look, "Khushi I get bored to take the same diet daily"

She regarded him with an angry glare keeping the tray on the side table,
"Arnav its good for your health and Dr.Shah was saying if you take proper diet and  you'll get well very soon"she smiled and moving close to him to place the napkin around his shoulder she was so engrossed talking with him that forget how much they were close to each other and if he wanted he could capture her lips,a great urge raised in his heart and he slipped his arms around her,her feet got froze at that place and she let out the gasp of a new sensation,Arnav raised his dark deep glittering eyes with passion and pulled her close to him,her breath caught in her throat and she squeezed her body under the soft touch of his palms,he folded her in his arms, his fingers twisting in her long and flowing hair,he leaned forward and kissed her navel she clutched his shirt and her hands moved towards his neck pulling him closer.he tightened the hold around her tiny waist and she threw herself in his lap feeling too weak to bear the sensation of his passionate touch,his hands reached for her and capture them in a tight hold  intertwined their fingers together.she gasped air trying to stable her breath and obeying the increasing pressure on her body she lay on top of him,their bodies were intimated dangerously raising the thrust to love each other. That moment they were forgotten completely where were they and what were they doing?they just knew they were in the arm of that person whom they loved,She searched his handsome features, saw his face, a content smile, passionate eyes and her heart melted in his love and with the quick movement he rolled on top of her and her body crushed under his weight,his eyes were just starring her,her beautiful face,her inviting rosy lips,her long hair,her smooth soft skin,her brows delicately arched, her lashes thick and curly.she tightly closed her eyes submitting herself to him and His lips quirked in a soft smile,he touched her face with his knuckles and then his hand went to the nape of her neck, curving around it and inexorably pulling  her face closed to him, But he couldn't kiss her without her permission  Never..he reminded himself .

"can I kiss you?"his warmth sharp breath touched the flesh of her skin and her heart skipped in countless time, her face only inches away from his,and she loved him at that moment when they both were lost in the passion he was asking for her permission,a smiled touched the corner of her lips and she encircled her arms around the curves of his neck pulling her face close to him and brushed her trembling lips with him, he groaned taking her lips for a kiss,she loosed her body in his arms and inhaled his breath. His lips moved against hers with tender, hungry yearning, tasting and shaping them, fitting them to his own and she responded with the same passion pulling his face close to him, Her lips softened and melted against his. Her hands came forward, gripping the sheet for support as his face moved towards her jaw bone she gasped air letting the moan of pleasure escaping her lips, Sanity slowly came back to Khushi with some loud voices outside the room, "Arnav" Her low voice roused him from that passionate moment he quickly removed his body away,she breathed deeply and adjusting her dupatta she sprang out of bed, "I am---sorry Khushi"with the realization how far they had been gone a lump formed in his throat with guilt ,she spun around and gave him a long glance who was looking guilty at whatever happened between them just few minutes ago, "you don't need to be sorry about that"although she wanted to add these words that he'd right on her but then dropping the idea she spoke suppressing smile to remove that guilt from his face But he knew he'd made mistakes,he'd promised to himself he would keep his emotions in his control but today when she was so close to him he couldn't control himself to gathering her in his arms,to kissing her to loving her.

Getting silence from his side Khushi lifted her gaze at him and found him lost somewhere,she knew why he was scared as he didn't want to lose her again and he must be thinking she would get angry at him..

A smile touched her lips and stepping close to bed she leaned forward and cradling his face in her hands she turned him towards her and he looked  bewildered at her act, "I am not angry at you Arnav,you're my husband and you've right on me"

Her cheeks flushed and she lowered her eyes realizing what she just confessed and a grin appeared on his lips as her words slowly slowly registered in his mind..Did she just say I've right on her? Did she just accept me as her husband?

He looked shocked, surprised happy there were lots of emotions flashing on his face, he couldn't believe in what she just said. He couldn't believe. Tears shimmered in his eyes as his eyes met with her who was staring back into his eyes he pulled her close to him and leaning forward his face he kissed her forehead, "Thank you Khushi..Thank you so much"

"Khushi"someone shouted at her with great anger and they both pulled apart.

"I am waiting for you outside the room"he regarded Arnav coldly and speaking in a rough loud voice he walked out the room and Khushi understood there was nothing going to right between the two persons who were very close to her,Her Father and Her husband and she couldn't choose between them, she stared absently at the closed door for a moment,her father was her strength but today she'd to go against him,she couldn't accept his decision,she couldn't leave Arnav..

"Khushi"his voice roused her from the deep thought and she startled moving her face towards him, "Un!!!Hun"

"he must be waiting for you,go and talk to him"covering his fear,the havoc of emotions in his heart he could barely suppress a smile seeing her panic face and she could barely nod her head gasping air.

Precap

"I don't want you to live here even for a moment?"Shiv declared regarding her angrily

"I can't leave Arnav"

"Your divorce papers are ready you've to sign those papers to get freed of this forcefully relationship"

here is next update,i hope you'll like it

Edited by Maria. - 07 September 2012 at 11:10am

The following 261 member(s) liked the above post:

sini#81sun_smiShini.Shiva86Rubigsamrijababy2012anisa...samra.neeshahaidershweta.jaya.suman.sebi.Robi.rajiMNrojaMNFiza.MayurRafoimcrazyabtarnavreena1146shanta71nsweetysunshaeyasifa_5025vAnzIiEeangel_sadiezunaishaAmiensrambamallittlerenu16ammullu1Love2uBarunsarah1000Bella023danisharamasawmRobina.Romi.water5050Rabia.MNsukritaa12saba.shahmssravyaDocceRose.anusha_nehadalvin07Micha1005paaskhannashalinikanagufaisalafinesissamilover-Siya.Arjun-MNLovermineflowerSonia.ArTidil.123FariArTi-Lovely-Ashi-ArTi-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-PedaKeenaraLiba.-saliha-soroinluvwivARHIbbindutasminesobigflora_arhirosalinda92payal.12random94zoniro12Annakuku22Fantasy.-umi-someoneipkEverydayCloudstarandrainbowlOVENIchughnljtammareddycupcakezshruthiruchsFairyAngel12asearl_mehbeerayu_tripathihuntinchildtokyodorindakateSaraprincessxyzsmvrinda725Arshi4evrnevranusadaradhadatta2012arshifan91ammi22dianapadhi92NidhiNevAshgChanyaforeverdivya_divsSpoonaifamiyacrazyforumit0905AsvatismileysmiarnaviniAneesahJabeenShilpasabui--BumbleBee--dimple288Blondiexzyshasru26hatelove_1akurmapubarfiayl123roldcRoshkolovemusicBarunSanayaHMBarun_Riti_LMHcutepuppyBecssessykafatachyonarnavbarunblue-eyeundercoverhappysamster03Apples94MsFuzzybear6906Pallavi_ArshiHonkytonkmirnalinisaavan_loverakshadmannat27norishaixrayvikadesigirlanky_1205I-love-dmg-shamima-ruhakhansweet-fairyputhmoonlight2630seshatreeIPKKNDkaur92Gudiyalovesguruarhi101Cute_GaldevishreeKareena1994Charmz_58sanny-beautifulplease6tanurocksnehusashhhsun_shine_girlsegadDalmuthuyaroshaan..SmaTz..AmidstTheWordsmehak06melihoneyswatim318kaur94jen_xipkkndfanforevaSarah_Jothishagun05rakenduvadanashalinii173KtotheMpepples_joyarshy4everdishashah4176praseethavaishuuTeriKhamoshiyan..Prii1994..MDTharunaleena.1884aysemLDGshalbiPinky.Raizadazariya123avni_barunaaytmissmkISensedYouSkiranPepsiGirl101star_fan1deepa.e207shikhasana11Sona257samia19chandana.sshagun_sarunAnupamaJYkriti_atharvzafiayshaomarrutu83kritashcasker--Siva--Naina...Amti4usrijaaa127shonagudiakvarshadesisweetheart9debby_11smanrashikaSankiPagaljeb1flowers4u-Cheeni-Jyo.Arshi.IPKshah10HansaNtinsel--peehu--ChitraFpinky89-Prashu-keenu_kkmandy15-Kina-drunkiiebabelaksh65-JollyJabeen-sarra0ASR6262rkapoor1382seeta_naipsfffan123kutsvandana.sagarchavvi16-Xpress-mishti_17-Rehnuma-

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
my place

Maria.

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
yay...i am first...stalker alert...*happy dance*...

Maria.

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
be back after reading to comment...so excited to see the update...

Maria.

Go to top