Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi maria,
I just found this FF today and read it all in one go...
a very different and gripping storyline...
keep writing and I'd be happy if you Pm me the next update...

Originally posted by: Maria.

<font size="3">Thank u sooo much everyone for such an overwhelming response and beautiful comments🤗 i am so sorry for not replying to individualy but trust me i read them and they are really means a lot to me... 😳 </font>

<font size="3">Maria </font>

</p>

</div>

<font color="#000000" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Remember me in your prayers..</font>

<div>

<p align="center"><font color="#000000" size="7" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Love and Hate</font>

<font color="#000000" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

<font color="#000000">"<font size="3">Papa" you can't do this"Khushi's heart sank and her voice came out like a whisper she turned back to look at her father.Her face wore a white, distraught look, and Radha who was caused of this hurt felt a pang of guilt. "Papa how could you do---like'this to'me?"her voice choked with panic she looked at her father, "you didn't left any other way or did you?"Shiv groaned avoiding looking in her hurt-filled eyes, "I tried to make you understand that don't go back to him, the person who had snatched your happiness but you didn't listen me you've been gone mad in his love'you've been forgotten what Arnav had done with you, with us" he breathed deeply and then regarded her with an angry look, "you can forgive him but I can't-----I can't forgive that person who snatched my daughter's happiness and i---"</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"he didn't snatch my happiness'--he is my happiness'--he is my everything Papa'I love him'--he is my husband, my love" her voice choked dangerously as she gave her father a pleading look and felt him stiffen, listening her plea but ignoring it, "please Papa don't snatch my happiness'--I love him" she ached at the sight of her father so heartless, Shiv tilted his head towards her and his lips twitched into hard, rough words, "you'll have to forget him because now I won't let you go back to him, he'll get punished for his deeds, soon I'll send him divorce papers and I'm sure he'll sign them when he get to know that you has sent those papers willingly" </font></font>

<font color="#000000" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Khushi had begun to shiver uncontrollably, her teeth chattered not from cold and</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Exhaustion but from panic and fear that had been engulfed her heart to see his father so determined to separate her from Arnav. "Papa you'--can't do this"</font>

<font color="#000000" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">She stammered and gasped trying to stable her breath she lifted her eyes at her father regarding him with hatred, "I won't let you do that'--I'm going back to him'--I'm going back to Arnav and you can't stop me" As she took step to slip out the room Shiv caught her wrist roughly and yanked her back with the force she collapsed with the wall and lost her balance Radha rushed towards to hold her, Shiv whirled regarding her with great anger, "you can't go back to him'--forget him" Shiv groaned and taking long strides slipped out the room locking the door behind him.Radha was silent, miserably aware of her own helplessness and when she tried to pull Khushi for hug she jerked away her hands,Radha gasped struggling with tears.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Shiv was determined to make his plan succeeded and the thought made her shiver with fear and a kind of terrified anticipation'--No'--She shivered badly with fear and panic and Radha wrapped her in her arms and this time Khushi didn't jerk her away or struggled to pull back, "MOM why did you do that? Why did you speak lies to me?" </font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Angrily, she bit back the rest of the words she had been about to utter and lifted her chin to look at her mother and Radha turned her gaze to avoid looking back in those eyes which were filled with hurt,panic and accusation, "I'm sorry Beta'---I didn't know Shiv has been becoming a heartless person"</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">She straightened her face and met with her eyes, "I know it's difficult for him to forgive Arnav as he is a Father'--A father who loves his daughter so much that if she gets ill he couldn't get comfort even for a moment until she got well'he was a possessive father, a protector of his innocent daughter but he couldn't have saved her when someone had kidnapped her at her wedding day'--can you imagine what he might gone through'---Shiv had been broken completely'---I have seen him crying for you'---I've seen him spending sleepless nights"</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">She gasped as her words chocked due to tears, "I know he is wrong, whatever he is doing is wrong but I can't blame him either after whatever Arnav did as a Parent he can't forgive him easily" </font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"But I've been forgiven him Mom'--I tried to hate him but couldn't as he has filled my heart with his love'--Papa always wants my happiness then why don't he try to understand Arnav is my happiness'---he is not hurting Arnav but hurting his own daughter" she ached with the hurt that his father had given him, "I won't let Shiv to hurt you'---I won't let him hurt Arnav"Radha cradled Khushi's face and bent to kiss her teary-streaked face and a sob slipped Nuppur's lips, "I've to go back to Arnav'---Mom I can't live without him"Khushi whispered in pleading tone and Radha caressed her face lovingly trying to remove the lines of panic from her face, "I won't let Shiv to separate you from Arnav 'I won't"Radha pulled her for hug and Khushi hid her face in her lap letting her tears to come out from her lids. </font>

<font color="#000000" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</font>

<font color="#000000" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Way back towards the home went into silence, he didn't know why he was feeling restless'he didn't know why he was feeling as there was something wrong.</font>

<font color="#000000" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">As Arnav stepped inside the house the first thing that was in his mind to call Khushi,he wanted to listen her voice to make sure she was alright, Arnav swiftly shrugged his coat off his shoulders and slipped his hand into his pocket grabbing out his cell phone he dialed her number and put the cell with his ear lobe getting desperate to listen her voice but there was no response. "Why she has switched off her cell?"Arnav felt a lump formed in his throat, the panic was back.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Is she alright?" He gasped, his heart pumping from exertion due to the panic that was hauling him, he shrugged gulping for airs, "she would be with her parents and forget to call me'yes-that's the reason"</font>

<font color="#000000" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">He swallowed and tried to shrug those negative thoughts which were making him restless giving himself the most possible reason, but it was not possible to remove those thoughts from his mind as his heart was giving him continuous signs that there was something wrong.</font>

<font color="#000000" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</font>

<font color="#000000" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">The hairs on her arms bristled at the sound of the opening door and she felt the blood drain from her face to see the person who was standing at the doorway, she swiftly stood on her heels, "how dare you come here?"She hissed biting her words regarding him with the great hatred.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Ah!!I'm happy you still don't forget me'of course how could you forget me after all I'm your Ex-fiance and now soon to be husband" He smiled mockingly stepping close to her, A panic quivering began deep in her body and moved with a purpose to the surface of her skin. She reached out to grab the bedpost in an effort to steady herself, but her knees gave way and her knees collapsed with floor, she gulps of air trying to steady her breath and then looked up at him standing on her heels again "get out of here---I said get out of here or else---I'll---I'll kill you bas****" she jabbed her finger at him and then pushed him hard.but ignoring the rage in her eyes he clutched her wrist and then pushed her back, "didn't your father tell you that he has been chosen me as your future husband---sign these papers and come back to me"</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Earth beneath her shattered. She couldn't have believed what he just said'---Papa couldn't do this to me-----never.</font>

<font color="#000000" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</font>

<font color="#000000" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">here is next part---i hope you'll like it😳</font>

<p align="center"><strong></strong><font color="#000000" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font></p>

😉
chaitali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey why aren't you updating? Ipkknd ended so ur nt updating . .please dnt do that we miss them alot n nw if the ffs stop..? Please
moushumi_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
eeehhh dat creepy shyam ...bas***d,,,
arnav sud take some step now...
looking forward😊
moushumi_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shiv is such a selfish father...poor khushi n arnav
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3