Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHI FF*Love and Hate#3*NTL on pg 153 (Page 131)

rockingchamp Senior Member
rockingchamp
rockingchamp

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
plz update soon door...your ff is lovely...waiting for the rest of the story to unfold...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

Becs Goldie
Becs
Becs

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Wonderful update!

Maria.

supakoolpr Senior Member
supakoolpr
supakoolpr

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
hey awesum updateSmile...Smile if possible do pm me alsoStar ur an amzing writer!!!!!ClapClap

Maria.

huntinchild Senior Member
huntinchild
huntinchild

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Awesomeee!!!!! Big smile do update soon

Maria.

shagun05 IF-Dazzler
shagun05
shagun05

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
nice chapter... its really good to see that the relationship between Arnav

and Khushi is becoming stronger and love is blooming between them.Monkey Icon

Maria.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Thank u sooo much everyone for  such an overwhelming response and beautiful commentsHug i am so sorry for not replying to individualy but trust me i read them and they are really  means a lot to me... Embarrassed
Maria

Remember me in your prayers..

Love and Hate 

Trying to break the silence Khushi gave a brief look and he responded with a soft smile tilting his head a bit, "Arnav!!!".

"hmm" Still holding Khushi's gaze Arnav turned the car towards Khushi's home, "I know you don't want me to leave alone at this moment but papa---I know Arnav he is wrong but he needs some time to understands------"

"I can understand"

The car stopped near the gate and finally he fully turned towards her meeting with her gaze and raised his hand to hold her hands in his "you're right they need some time and I accept I'm the reason behind this mess but still I want them to accept me as their Son,I want them to see our love though I know it'll take some time" Arnav took deep  breath and then leaned to kiss her knuckles, she gasp raising her hand to cradle his face in her palm lovingly starring deep in those two deep pools of eyes, Arnav kissed her hand and pulled her in his arms gathering her tightly in the hold of his strong arms, "I'll miss you"

He whispered nuzzling against the crook of her neck and she smiled with the teary eyes dipping her head in his chest, "I'll miss you too"

Pausing for his words, she waited when he lapsed into silence; she pulled back and lifted her gaze up at him, regarding her with love-filled eyes, his face showing nothing except fear and panic and for a moment she wanted to throw herself in his arms and assure him nothing could go wrong with them, she lifted her lips to meet with his and pressed against his, "I love you Arnav" the warmth of her body, her love words, her gesture of assurance engulfed his heart with the contentment, he pulled her closer taking her lips for a long passionate kiss, Khushi clung to him tightly, her fingers spreading over his back and she pulled his head to give him full access into her mouth "I love you Khushi'I love you so much'I can't live without you"He whispered against her lips and she inhaled his scent closing her eyes to savor the moment Arnav pulled back still holding her in his strong arms he bent and gave her peck on her forehead and then pulled back stroking her face with the pad of his thumb "you should go now'they must be waiting for you"

She slightly nodded her head and again threw her arms around him for a hug, "I love you"she whispered giving him kiss on the cheek and then pulled away,Arnav smiled lovingly caressing her cheeks.

As she stepped inside the gate she looked back at him who was still there staring at her, a strange fear engulfs her heart and she felt like he was going away from her, she let out a gasp of panic and holding the tears shimmering in her eyes she waved a hand towards him and a grin appeared on her lips as Arnav blew a flying kiss at her.

Shrugging away all the negative thoughts she clicked the knob of the door and stepped inside her house though she had just entered in the room but she had started missing Arnav, her lips curled into smile to think about those beautiful moments they had shared just few minutes ago, she looked around and everything had looked strange to her she wasn't belong t this house anymore'her real home was Arnav's home'her home-- it was not her home anymore strange emotions engulfs her heart. she remembered the time when she wanted to escape from Arnav but today  when they separated she was feeling like he had been taken her soul, her heart with him and she had nothing her own with her'she was His'she  was Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada.

"Khushi"A soft familiar voice roused her from deep thoughts and she whirled around, "mom"Khushi grinned and rushed towards her mother,Radha hugged her tightly giving her trial of kisses on her forehead and her hairs, "I missed my daughter a lot, how are you Khushi?"She pulled back and then bending her face gave another peck on her forehead lovingly "I missed you too mom"Khushi again hugged her mother letting her tears to flow.

"Khushi are you happy?do you love Arnav?"

She lifted her head regarding her mother with confused eyes as she felt strange panic in her voice, "I love him , I love him so much'I can't live without him'he is my love my life my everything'I found my happiness in him'I 'm so happy with him'he loves me so much mom, I am so happy to have him in my life'I am so happy mom'I love him so mu----"

" Khushi you shouldn't have come here"

Khushi sucked in a breath of panic to see great panic on Radha's face.

"Why?"

"Because I've lied to you, your father had forced me to lie to you" She spoke achingly in Panic and Khushi felt numb for a moment as her mother's words registered in her mind, "mom"she let out a gasp of shock trying to compose herself "Khushi your father wanted to separate you from Arnav ,he doesn't want you to live with Arnav'you shouldn't have come here"

"Radha!!!"Shiv groaned in anger stepping in the room and Radha sucked in a breath in panic turning her face towards him.

"Papa you can't do this"Khushi heart sank and her voice came out like whisper she turned back to look at her father.

"Why she has switched off her cell?"Arnav felt a lump formed in his throat and he tried to shrug those negative thoughts which were making him restless.

here is next update,i hope you'll like itEmbarrassed

Edited by Maria. - 01 November 2012 at 2:26am

The following 252 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_smiShini.Shiva86RubigzubiMugilsamrijasonalashishuzma.hadia.Zoha.anisa...Rumaisasamra.shweta.jaya.suman.sebi.-Asma-Robi.rajiMNrojaMNFiza.MayurRafoRozeena.shalini12shanta71sunshaeyasifa_5025zunaishaAmiensrambamal-divii-naj84Gr8tymssarah1000danisharamasawmRobina.Romi.Rabia.MNDocceRose.saba.shah5armadreenasvshalinikanagupaaskhannaSonia.ArTidil.123FariArTi-Lovely-kethgauthami1Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-MNLovermineflowersoni773faisalafinesissamiloverzoniro12Annakuku22Fantasy.Ashi-ArTi-Riya.roy--umi-random94tasminesobigLiba.-saliha-sorobbindunisha2701EverydayCloudabcdefg1234567brinnyAishaYFairyAngel12bluewater07jtammareddycupcakezshruthiruchshuntinchildzarie_emanasearl_mehbeerprerna.sharmavrinda725dianapadhi92NidhiNevbea_romangelasweetynadiabensupakoolprarshifan91anusadaradhadatta2012samarablogAplihskkgsrpepoammullu1sanjuarshiChanyaforevermit0905famiyacrazyforuIDatIFSpoonaiShaaz.gularnaviniAsvatirobinhood008AneesahJabeenShilpasabuiblablabla_mo7shasru26akurmapuBlondiexzydimple288ayl123luv_arshibarfihatelove_1RoshkolovemusicBarunSanayaHMBecssessyrrd29tachyonarnavbarunlovespellanarshikafaundercoverhappysamster03MsFuzzybear69sugarbirdcrazyfanofdsdvHonkytonkjeya0301norishaakshad358674anky_1205vikadesigirlsweet-fairyputhruhakhanGudiyalovesguruseshatreeIPKKNDkaur92arhi101Cute_Gallove.piyaliaafanKareena1994Charmz_58-Manal.A-sanny-beautifulshilpa09swatim318farha5556melihoneyDalmuthuyaroshaanArshi1195tanurocksnehusashhhanjusr06kaur94TwilightStar_JPKtotheMjen_xSarah_Jothishagun05chevalrakenduvadanavaishuupenny25arshy4everdishashah4176cutemissyeshyeshnapraseethashalbi..Prii1994..Annasabualeena.1884MDTharunaysemLDGPinky.Raizadaaaytmissmkavni_barun-Farwa_Ibrahim-ISensedYouvrindaguptasana11-FriedriceJi-samia19chandana.sSona257coronapsychephillips_2909deepa.e207shikhastar_fan1kritashAnupamaJYabikazafikriti_atharvayshaomarsuwincasker--Siva--shonagudiaWater.kvarsharashikadesisweetheart9debby_11-afsha-shalini_sJyo.Arshi.IPKjeb1SankiPagaldrunkiiebabeshah10HansaNtinsel--peehu--mandy15ThanuAdityapinky89sarunsashasinghrkapoor1382laksh65fffan123amaiaameena671summaiyasayedASR6262..SunnYaara..vandana.sagarchavvi16-Xpress-mishti_17-Rehnuma-

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Oh my god.
This is so sad.
They love each other so much!
But love comes with hurdles and I am sure Arnav and Khushi's love is strong enough to overcome all those hurdles.
Update soon.
Thanks for the PM.

Manal <3

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta.-Riya.roy-12Annavaishuu-Farwa_Ibrahim--FriedriceJi-Maria.

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Why is her father so heartless? when he knows that she loves Arnav, why cant he just accept it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishuuMaria.

Go to top