Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHI FF*Love and Hate#3*NTL on pg 153 (Page 120)

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Thank u sooo much everyone for  such an overwhelming response and beautiful commentsHug i am so sorry for not replying to individualy but trust me i read them and they are really  means a lot to me... Embarrassed
Maria

Remember me in your prayers..

Love and Hate

"Khushi"

"Mom"a smile suppressed on her lips to hear the voice came from the other side.

"Khushi can you come back home your father is not well he want to meet you"

"What!!?MoM dad is unwell and you didn't inform me?"She let out a gasp of panic speaking in just one breath Arnav held out her hand getting panic to see her upset, "okay mom I'm coming"

She could barely spoke those words and then straightened her face towards Arnav, "Dad is unwell."

She raised her eyes at him and her voice came out like a whisper Arnav grabbed her shoulders and pulled her for hug, "Don't worry Khushi,he'll get well soon"

She clutched his shirt dipping her head into his chest, "Dad was unwell and they didn't inform me I know they're angry with me"She gasped fighting with her tears and Arnav leaned and kiss her forehead tightening his grip around her, "They are your parents and they've right to get angry with you because they do care for you whatever I did in past it's difficult for them to forget all that and accept our relationship, they need time and I'm sure very soon they'll accept our relationship and will forgive us"

"Is it possible as I don't want to hurt them anymore?"

She pulled back lifting her chin up to him and he cradled her teary cheeks in his strong palms caressing her skin he removed the tears, "I'm sure when they'll see our love they'll accept our relationship because they want your happiness" Arnav kissed Khushi's hands and then leaned to give her a quick peck, "Arnav, dad want to meet me" She whispered against his face and let out a gasp of panic when Arnav pulled back and dropped his eyes on her ,he  quickly gulps of air trying to cover his emotions under the mask of fake'too fake smile as he didn't want to show her that somewhere in his heart he was still scared'scared of loosing her again'he hadn't trust on his fate'he was scared for her separation whom he got after a long wait.

His gaze moved swiftly to her, then away again, as though he wanted to tell her he was scared but he couldn't, "you should go to meet him'he needs you"

Gathering his all courage he finally spoke dropping his eyes at her and she felt something wrong with his tone'she felt panic, fear in her voice that she didn't felt before, "Arnav"

"hmm"

He let out a gasps holding his emotions and suppress smile meeting with her eyes.

"if you don't want me to go I won't go" She sucked in a breath staring deep into his eyes trying to find out the reason of that panic, for a moment he didn't say anything just stared back into her eyes and then He placed his hand over her, and squeezed lightly, "I don't know why but I feel scared to lose you again" he spoke quietly playing with her fingers, she leaned and placed her lips over his, " don't be sacred as now no one can separate us"Arnav met with her eyes and got his all answers, smiling to see love in her eyes for him he slipped his arms and cling her to him crushing his lips to her and she allowed his lips to  press hot kisses over her face and throat, his hands moved randomly on her skin and she shuddered under his touch, and she wanted him to remove the fear from his heart, wanted him to realize she was part of his soul.A feeling of contentment engulfed her as he held her too tightly in his arms as he didn't want her to let go anywhere,she smiled feeling his love and when he nuzzled against her neck whispering those three words again and again in her ears she shuddered dipping her head in the crook of his neck whispering back her confession.

"Shiv, why did you force me to speak lie?"She throw the mobile aside and whirled to look at him,she was furious angry on herself for doing all this . "Your daughter didn't leave any other way?" he spoke harshly stepping towards his wardrobe and grabbed out his coat, "I don't know how will she react at this lie?"She sucked in a sharp breath in panic and sank down onto bed holding her forehead with her palm, "she'll have to understand whatever  her parents are doing they're doing it for happiness"

He slipped into coat and took out his violet from the table, "where're you going?"

Shiv turned back at the doorway and gave an irritated look to her who was looking at him with suspicious eyes, "there is an important work that I've to do"he spoke and taking long strides he slipped out the room leaving her lost in thoughts, "oh God !!!i don't know what he is upto but I want my daughter's happiness and I can see her happiness lies in Arnav" she sucked in breath hiding her face in her palm.

precap..

"Papa you can't do this"Khushi heart sank and her voice came out like a whisper.

here is next part,i hope you'll like itEmbarrassed

Edited by Maria. - 20 October 2012 at 11:24am

The following 240 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_smiRubigzubisamrijaanitareddyuzma.hadia.Zoha.anisa...Rumaisasamra.neeshahaidershweta.suman.sebi.-Asma-Robi.rajiMNrojaMNFiza.MayurRafoRozeena.shalini12shanta71sunshaeyasifa_5025zunaishaAmiensindrani21declittlerenu16ammullu1-divii-naj84Gr8tymssarah1000danisharamasawmRomi.Robina.Rabia.MNsaba.shahDocceRose.5armadMicha1005paaskhannashalinikanaguFantasy.Ashi-ArTi-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-Sonia.ArTidil.123FariArTi-Lovely-soni773faisalafinesissamiloverzoniro12Annakuku22mineflowerslgirl-umi-rosalinda92payal.12random94Liba.-saliha-sorotasminesobigEverydayCloudAishaYlOVENIabcdefg1234567sagmruswejtammareddybluewater07cupcakezshruthiruchshuntinchildanusadadianapadhi92arshifan91radhadatta2012Aplihsprerna.sharmatokyoangelasweetynadiabensupakoolprvrinda725TamaruChanyaforevermit0905SpoonaiAneesahJabeenfamiyaAsvatiarnaviniBavariReader_Hobbydimple288hatelove_1akurmapuBlondiexzyShilpasabuiayl123luv_arshisessycutepuppyBecsRoshkolovemusicBarunSanayaHMroldctachyonarnavbarunglv_15lovespellundercoverhappysamster03kafaMsFuzzybear69Honkytonkakshadvarsh8saavan_loveranky_1205vikadesigirlixray358674seshatreeIshrafan11GudiyalovesguruCute_Galdevishreesweet-fairyputharhi101love.piyali-Manal.A-tanurocksSA_nimkKareena1994Charmz_58sanny-beautifulArshi1195sun_shine_girlnehusashhhDalmuthuyaroshaanmelihoneyTwilightStar_JPfarha5556shilpa09swatim318Sarah_Jothishagun05rakenduvadanaanjusr06jen_xipkkndfanforevaKtotheMpepples_joysaschadesArshisarunfanaysemLDGaleena.1884penny25arshy4everpraseethacutemissshalbiAnnasabuPinky.Raizadamissmkaayt-FriedriceJi-ISensedYouavni_barun-Farwa_Ibrahim-deepa.e207shikhastar_fan1sana11shafaqsheikhSona257coronapsychechandana.skvarshaAnupamaJYfrenzyykriti_atharvzafisrijaaa127rutu83ayshaomarcasker--Siva--suwinWater.desisweetheart9rashikadebby_11flowers4u-Cheeni-Jyo.Arshi.IPKshalini_s-afsha-jeb1SankiPagaldrunkiiebabemandy15uswahHansaNtinsel-Prashu-sarra0pinky89angeldream14laksh65sarunsashasinghrkapoor1382ASR6262summaiyasayedamaiaseeta_naipsfffan123kuts..SunnYaara..vandana.sagarchavvi16mishti_17-Xpress--Rehnuma-

Kareena1994 IF-Dazzler
Kareena1994
Kareena1994

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Superb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

deepa.e IF-Rockerz
deepa.e
deepa.e

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
super!!!!!!!!! very longgg time gal:):) dont take this long next time pls update soon:)

Edited by deepa.e - 20 October 2012 at 11:25am

Maria.

ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Great update!!

I seriously want to beat the crap out Shiv!

Oh and the precap, what the hell is he doin??

Maria.

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Why is Khushi's father doing this??Broken Heart Poor ArHi..

Maria.

fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Superb update. Shiv is really a jerk. Hope Arnav is able to save Khushi.

Maria.

kuts IF-Sizzlerz
kuts
kuts

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
res

*******edited*******

Sorry for late comment,just read part

I loved that finally he told her the truth of shyam,that he only had hit arnav..

and dam loved the morning  romance u penned,so so good!!

The precap is a bit giving me hint what's next,but let me find out…Embarrassed

Thnks for the pm and sorry for late..Smile

Edited by trivedishraddha - 20 October 2012 at 11:55am
mehak06 IF-Dazzler
mehak06
mehak06

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Awww poor arnav...
but y is khushi's father doing such things...
hope he realises his mistake soon before any big blunder

Go to top