Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHI FF*Love and Hate#3*NTL on pg 153 (Page 107)

kuts IF-Sizzlerz
kuts
kuts

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
a passionate update,but full of love!
dats all i can say ..beautiful. .
thanks for the pm. .
keep writing ..waiting for that creep's truth to come out now. .Embarrassed
update soon and pm me. .Wink

Edited by trivedishraddha - 07 October 2012 at 2:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

Ishrafan11 IF-Dazzler
Ishrafan11
Ishrafan11

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

Wow that was so beautiful they are one now loved it thanks for the pm.

Maria.

Anjaanifarah Newbie
Anjaanifarah
Anjaanifarah

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
its damn gud yaar!;;!

Maria.

tanurocks IF-Dazzler
tanurocks
tanurocks

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Clap

Maria.

love.piyali IF-Dazzler
love.piyali
love.piyali

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Awww that ws an awsum update...loved it...too
good..jus wow i wud say...btw thnks 4d pm..waitin for shyam's plan to be revealed!!...

Maria.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Thank u sooo much everyone for  such an overwhelming response and beautiful commentsHug i am so sorry for not replying to individualy but trust me i read them and they are really  means a lot to me... Embarrassed
Maria

Remember me in your prayers..

Love and Hate

Sunlight pouring into the room through the broad swathes and its rays giving the blessing to a couple who was still lying cuddling into each others arms.

"It's still looking like a dream" Arnav whispered against her neck and she pulled back to stare into his eyes, "it's not a dream" She whispered against his lips giving him a quick peck and then moved away, a smile touched the corner of his lips as he leaned over her to say against her lips, "I know, but I'd never thought one day I'll get your love". She reached out, touched a soft fingertip to his cheek, scrubbed her thumb over the moisture she found there and lifted her dark brow, "you've got me long back Arnav it was me who didn't want to accept it"Arnav smiled putting his palm against her cheek, his skin rough and warm as he stroked her face gently "you're my life Khushi" he managed to get out in a stutter, "I love you, Khushi. You're all I want. You're the only one whom I loved with all my heart." Her breath caught at the intensity in his tone and his eyes. For a moment, she could not speak. She just wanted to savor the moment, wanted to keep his words in her heart for forever. Winding her arms around his neck, she leaned to press a lingering kiss on his mouth. His hands tightened on her back, sliding down her spine. A sultry smile curved her lips as she whispered against his lips, "I love you too Arnav,I love you so much" he pressed his lips for a long kiss gathering her into his embrace and then pulled away starring in her deep pools of eyes who were showing immense love, "Khushi there is something I want to tell you" his tone was a bit suspicious and she crinkled her brow feeling the lines of panic on his face ,he clasped her hand in his, warm and strong, his fingers pressing into her palms and bringing close to his lips he gave a kiss, "it was Shayam who wanted to take my life."

He felt her shiver and reached to hold her cheek in his palm, a mask of panic covered her mouth she sucked in a breath and stared back at him, "why didn't you tell me before?"

He caressed her cheek leaning to give her a kiss and then gasp trying to numb  panic "Because--" he paused and stared in her eyes cradling her face in his strong palms, "Because'I thought you loved him and I don't want you to get hurt because of me."

"How could you even Think like this Arnav---"

She looked bewildered,hurt  for a moment and Old guilt curdled in Arnav's stomach,pulling himself he lifted himself resting his back against the pillow, "you were going to marry him,you were so happy I had seen when I met you at your Sangeet ceremony,it was obvious I could think like that'I thought you'd feeling for him that's why you were happy with him"

Arnav sucked in breath of panic and breathed deeply, "or didn't you feel anything for him?"

She raised herself in sitting position shifting her weight close to him and then stared back at him, "NO'I never felt anything for him'Never'it was just my parents were happy and I thought Shayam was a good person and he would keep me happy but it was not love"

Love that was oozing in her eyes he could see clearly,yes he knew it was only for him.

"if I've loved someone that is You Arnav'I love you'I only loved you"

She whispered and  curling his fingers over her shoulders he pulled her in his lap,gathering her in strong arms, "I love you too Khushi,I loved you so much that I am scared to lose you"He whispered nuzzling in her hairs and she crawled her arms around him clinging t him, "No one can come between us" She whispered and  pulled apart staring at him and then the next thing she knew he was kissing her. His hot mouth latched onto her's, his eager long tongue darting out and filling her mouth,There was something desperate about her kiss, and when he pulled back and looked into her eyes, he saw a flicker of desperation there too. "I won't let anyone to separate us" he murmured against her lips, caressing her lower back with one hand. The heat of her skin was driving him crazy, making it difficult to think anything except to make love to her once again, Her soft cries, breathy moans, drove him out of his mind and she too had been lost herself in him again,a last desperate cry of pleasure escaped their lips as they had again submitted themselves to each other, They stayed there for a long moment, cuddling close to each other, breathing hard, their bodies joined together until Khushi made an attempt to sprang out of bed and after a lot of request finally Arnav had let her go giving her a last long kiss.

Khushi tied the straps of her blouse coming out of washroom taking a long, soothing bath, she looked into the long mirror standing in front of it ,her cheeks were still flushed to remember the moments they had spent the previous night,their confession,their love making everything  looking still fresh,a wave of contentment and happiness rushed into her veins and she felt herself complete'a complete woman.

" I want you in my arms like this forever"two arms crawled her from behind and she smiled titling her head to give him a peck, "I want the same but Now we can't stay like this as aunty and uncle must be waiting for us on the breakfast table,we've to join them"she whispered against his lips giving him another peck and then tried to pull away but he yanked her back in his arms tightened his grip, "I want my morning kiss" His hand tightened, fingers pressing into her skin and she let out a gasp, "do you forget Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada I just gave you a kiss"She whispered placing her finger seductively on his lips, "no that was not a kiss but a peck"He retreated and she rolled her eyes titling her head,he smiled and his fingers brushed against the vulnerable nape of her neck, "can't' you give me my morning kiss?"he nibbled her earlobe whispering in her ear and she shuddered accepting her defeat,he whirled her around and leaned to capture her lips, Her hands raked up his back as he took her lips for a long passionate kiss her fingers spreading out to hold him close as she shuddered with the reaction.

A sudden sound of a ringing bells roused them from that passionate moment and they pulled apart catching their breaths, "people should care about others privacy"his brow crinkled in irritation and Khushi grinned trying to catch her breath, "feeling sorry for you"she teased him leaning to take her mobile and again grinned to get glare from him.

"Khushi"

"Mom"a smile suppressed on her lips to hear the voice came from the other side.

"Khushi can you come back home your father is not well he want to meet you"

"What!!?"

Precap

"Shiv why did you force me to speak lie to Khushi?"She throw the mobile aside and whirled to look at him,she was furious angry on herself for doing all this .

here is next update i hope you'll like itEmbarrassed

Edited by Maria. - 13 October 2012 at 10:45am

The following 261 member(s) liked the above post:

sini#81sun_smiShini.Shiva86Rubigzubisamrijababy2012anitareddyuzma.hadia.Zoha.anisa...Rumaisasamra.shweta.jaya.suman.sebi.-Asma-Robi.rajiMNrojaMNFiza.MayurRafoRozeena.reena1146shanta71sunshaeyasifa_5025zunaishaAmienslittlerenu16ammullu1-divii-sarah1000Bella023danisharamasawmRomi.afshanbabarRobina.water5050Rabia.MNRose.sukritaa12saba.shahDocceanusha_neha5armadMicha1005paaskhannashalinikanagusoni773faisalafinesissamilover-Siya.Arjun-Sonia.ArTidil.123FariArTi-Lovely-zoniro12Annakuku22MNLovermineflower-umi-LoveRPFantasy.Ashi-ArTi-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-sorotasminesobigrandom94Liba.EverydayCloudnisha2701bbindu-saliha-abcdefg1234567AishaYvtansakthi25bluewater07cupcakezshruthiruchshuntinchildSaRun_Arshi1nadiabentokyodorindakatebea_romDreamy123vrinda725narmathabiju21anusadaradhadatta2012jyothirmai07Aplihsarshifan91bubblzAshgsweetakhi71Spoonaichaitali12Asvatiarshifan04famiyamit0905ShilpasabuiAneesahJabeenhatelove_1Chochoo83smileysmiReader_Hobbyarnavinidimple288akurmapuBlondiexzyshasru26blablabla_mo7LuckYMAmaluv_arshibarfiayl123poojasidd123RoshkolovemusicGoldenEyescutepuppyBecssessyglv_15tachyonarnavbarunMsFuzzybear6906Pallavi_Arshiundercoverhappysamster03anarshikafaSyedaFaizaHonkytonksaavan_loverjeya0301mirnaliniakshadixray358674vikadesigirlanky_1205-shamima-sweet-fairyputhIshrafan11GudiyalovesguruCute_Galdevishreearhi101seshatreeKareena1994Charmz_58coalfax-Manal.A-nehusashhhsanny-beautifulArshi1195AmidstTheWordssun_shine_girlDalmuthuyaroshaanfarha5556melihoneyshilpa09anjusr06kaur94TwilightStar_JPmehak06swatim318Sarah_Jothichevaljen_xipkkndfanforevapepples_joypraseethacutemissshagun05rakenduvadanaarshy4evervaishuuaysemLDGaleena.1884shalbi..Prii1994..AnnasabuPinky.Raizadaavni_barun-Farwa_Ibrahim-ISensedYouvrindaguptamissmkSkiransana11-FriedriceJi-deepa.e207shikhastar_fan1chandana.sphillips_2909Sona257coronapsychekritashAnupamaJYkriti_atharvsuwincasker--Siva--ayshaomarzafisrijaaa127debby_11kvarshashonagudiarashikadesisweetheart9-afsha-Jyo.Arshi.IPKshalini_sSankiPagaljeb1shah10drunkiiebabeuswahHansaNtinselflowers4upinky89sarra0mandy15angeldream14sarunsashasinghlaksh65rkapoor1382ameena671amaiaASR6262summaiyasayedfffan123diyadivyaseeta_naipskuts..SunnYaara..vandana.sagarchavvi16mishti_17-Xpress--Rehnuma-

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
reswa

Maria.

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
hah!!m first again...Evil Smile...