India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

My take on Jism 2 - My two cents worth!

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

OK, guys. So finally I had a chance to watch Jism 2 last night. I was contemplating posting my viewpoints earlier, but then I had to call it off, as I was a tad bit drained from straining my eyes by staring at the screen constantly. LOL Anyway, here's my take on Pooja Bhatt's much-hyped po*n-star-turned-actress magnum opus.

1. Randeep Hooda was the best thing that happened to this movie. I must admit that the man is highly underrated as an actor and deserves more meaty roles in the future. His dialog delivery and an overall screen presence were a treat worth applauding. The only thing I would suggest he do is take care of his looks. But, of course, it was a part of the movie, so I will ignore it. Also, his diction and dialog delivery has improved, when I compare them to his previous movies. P.S.: Please fix your crooked teeth, Randeep. They're pretty distracting! Big smile

2. Sunny Leone has a long way to go as far as her Bollywood career is concerned. Her acting wasn't all that bad. I mean, it was alright for a new comer with a totally different entertainment background. For a first time venture into a foreign industry, she did pretty well. Certain scenes which required her to be a little more poised were ruined because of her poor acting. Certain emotions such as being anxious or startling or being alarmed could have been showcased in a better way. But anyway, since it's her debut venture, she will hopefully grow into it and develop herself and her acting skills. Also, thanks to Smita Malhotra for doing a voiceover for her. No wonder, although the voice of Malhotra sounded similar to Leone's, the pronunciation and enunciation were very Indian and precise. That right there rang a bell that her voice may have been dubbed. Overall; good job for your first movie, Ms. Leone!

3. Arunoday Singh was more skin show than the lady herself. The movie could have done without him. There was nothing special about this guy in the entire movie. Totally wasted and crap!

4. Overall Script: I found the overall script a bit flawed. How does a mastermind like Kabeer not absorb the hints from a dumb bimbo, who out of the blue reappears in his life - and that too, in a foreign country? I know he sends out his sidekick to research on them, but then, that wasn't even enough. How does one just walk into someone else's house just like that and confirms their relationship with them? There are many more issues besides a weak plot, such as the existence of certain characters and other random things. Script wise, it was quite a poor affair. It would have been better if they could have added an extra hour and covered up for these flaws.

OK. End of rant. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.HotMess

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged

so how many stars will you give xaffy? Embarrassed

i tried watching it but i just ended up watching it for like first 15 minutes, still have to finish watching it, Do you recommend? lol

Edited by koiza.k - 05 September 2012 at 12:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The-Voice

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

so how many stars will you give xaffy? Embarrassed

i tried watching it but i just ended up watching it for like first 15 minutes, still have to finish watching it, Do you recommend? lol

I'd say a 2 out of 5. I don't recommend this movie to anyone because of a weak storyline and below average acting. But you know, since it is Sunny's debut venture, give it a shot and see how you like her acting. It needs improvement, as I said, but it really isn't all that bad. Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top