Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

How to Butcher a great Serial

friskysam IF-Rockerz
friskysam
friskysam

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Hello folks
My name is Samreen and it wld be quite apparent that i am a silent member hereLOL

Coming to the main topic , NBTNMKK used to be one of my fav serial...always eagerly waiting for 10:30 pm ist . Wht i liked abt NBTNMKK was its simple and realistic approach . Characters who are dear .
However of late , the show is slowly losing its essence and i innocence .
I feel the CVs did a great blunder by falling into the TRP angle and bringing the character Ridima. And the new track of Rids shifting to mohans house is just the last nail in the coffin. 
The CVs have totally butchered the show.

This is just a personal rant with my fellow NBTNMKKians. 

Have a great day and do care to share your opinions Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26ash2711Isha_for_MegHanDee_76fatim30aashu_amknrajiS.StephyLekznb.nehashamilSenpoomisty85-RadhaRani-

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Almost all of us here share the same sentiments
Was introduced to this show by a good friend of mine.Fell in love with it and wud wauit anxiously for 10.30 to read the updates and then watch it on yt ( we don't het the channel here)
Ever since they  brought in a new director-writer duo and the channel started to realise the golden goose called NBT and Mohan Bhatnagar, the downfall of the show began.
Earlier used to get extremely annoyed at the twists and turns. ab toh aadat si ho gayi hain.. 
just that curiousness to know to what level this show will fall or if it will ever rise even a lit bit from the pit they created themselves by bringing in the worst twist , the MR marriuage and turning mohan into a bigamistDead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha_for_MegHanamrutha26Dee_76fatim30aashu_amSenpoo

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
forgot to add..welcome to the forum  samreenHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76aashu_am

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
everyone here is feeling the same. they completely butchered the essence of the show. i started watching it bcoz of its simplicity and MN scenes. however they have adopted Ekta Kapoor's idea of proceeding with the storyline n have messed up.

i realy don't understand the need for coming up with this track as NBT was getting enough decent trps even without this track or any vamp around!!

aashu_amSenpoo

ash2711 Senior Member
ash2711
ash2711

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friskysam

Hello folks
My name is Samreen and it wld be quite apparent that i am a silent member hereLOL

Coming to the main topic , NBTNMKK used to be one of my fav serial...always eagerly waiting for 10:30 pm ist . Wht i liked abt NBTNMKK was its simple and realistic approach . Characters who are dear .
However of late , the show is slowly losing its essence and iinnocence.
I feel the CVs did a great blunder by falling into the TRP angle and bringing the character Ridima. And the new track of Rids shifting to mohans house is just the last nail in the coffin.
The CVs have totally butchered the show.

This is just a personal rant with my fellow NBTNMKKians.

Have a great day and do care to share your opinionsSmile

HAI WELCOME TO NBT.
IIT IS NOT THAT IT IS LOSING IT'S CHARM AND INNOCENCE,BUT IT HAS

COMPLETELY LOST EVERY ESSENCE OF THE SHOW.WE STILL WATCH WITH OUR BROKEN HEARTS.STILL HOPING THAT REINSTATE ONE FINE DAY.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashu_am

Isha_for_MegHan Senior Member
Isha_for_MegHan
Isha_for_MegHan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
dont worry dear according to dappu ... 10 din me gadhima ko bahar fenk denge 
Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

everyone here is feeling the same. they completely butchered the essence of the show. i started watching it bcoz of its simplicity and MN scenes. however they have adopted Ekta Kapoor's idea of proceeding with the storyline n have messed up.

i realy don't understand the need for coming up with this track as NBT was getting enough decent trps even without this track or any vamp around!!
I think they went greedy and trying to kill the golden goose to pick all the golden eggs hastily! LOLHeight of Stupidity! Anyway not learnt their lessons and will never!

aashu_amnb.neha

joshethan Newbie
joshethan
joshethan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
I started watching this serial from day 1 and got glued to it like fevicol. Than came Ridima d great and destroyed the show. Had to stop watching the show with a heavy heart because the show which used to give us such joy started  giving us sleepless nights! I just visit the forum once in a while to check what is happening with a hope that I will be able to watch it all over again...but it looks like a distant dream to me ..looks like NBT will end with RidimaCry

aashu_amSenpoo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index