Posted: 11 years ago

It's been ten years since Malvika Raaj played a younger version of Kareena Kapoor's character in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, and now, she's ready to storm Bollywood on her own steam.

Twenty-year-old Malvika, who graduated this year from Mumbai University with a degree in Commerce, has started modelling full time. Having recently returned from France, where she walked for a fashion show in Monte Carlo, she is busy walking the ramp at various events in India at the moment.
Of her K3G role, she says, "I can't believe it's been 10 years and that people still recognise me. I find it quite strange because I feel I look different now. I mostly shot with Shah Rukh and Kajol, and I have to say that SRK is the most down to earth person ever."

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-09-01/news-interviews/33522105_1_bebo-fashion-show-kajol
Edited by *Aryan* - 11 years ago
Sana Saeed should have been the main female lead in SOTY with Malvika as the second lead. This way the casting would have been perfect!
She looks very Russian to me. Ae KJo, isko le re movie mein!
she looks so different, how can people still recognize her??

K3G baby is Miss India babe!

Karan Johar's discovery Malvika Raaj is a big girl now. Last seen as the young Kareena Kapoor in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Malvika is in the top 18 finalists of the Miss India contest.

A source close to Malvika reveals, "Malvika was only 10-years-old when she was seen in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham as the young Kareena Kapoor.

She had got a couple of acting offers then, but her parents wanted her to complete her education. Malvika is a commerce student and also pursued modelling before she was selected for Miss India.

She is now 19 and has set her mind on pursuing a career in acting. She has also been a national level football player."

Malvika says, "I was a ramp model and have been modelling for over two years now. I would want to become an actress and this (Miss India) is a step towards my goal." Incidentally, Malvika is the daughter of producer Bobby Raaj and the niece of actress Anita Raaj.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2010-04-13/news-interviews/28117296_1_miss-india-modelling-babe

Follow her on Twitter
http://twitter.com/MalvikaRaaj18

Edited by *Aryan* - 11 years ago
She looks like Kareena a little.
But no resemblance with thhe younger version.
How can people change so much.

wow, Bomb became Atom-Bomb
How true this is , she was 10 years old when she was seen in KKKG . Trust me , she looked almost around 13 years old. To be honest, i never get how conveniently these stars hide their ages .

so she was 10 in 2001 and 11 years later she is 19.

Math is always a problem when it has to be used in calculating age ðŸ˜†