Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Congrats Cvs... for ruining the character of AARTI (Page 3)

crazyankyy Groupbie
crazyankyy
crazyankyy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I second you!

whatever the reason might be.. arti should have shared it with yash! and thats what a matured character like arti deserves!!  it doesnt matter whether she was with her friend or with her brother or sister or whatever... when we come at 3 a.m in the morning... it is our responsibility to let our husbands know!!  i am not saying aarti didi it wrong by having masti with aman.. but not sharing with yash? how one can justify that??

and ppl here are talking bout melodrama!! yeah.. perfect.. even we watch these serials for melodrama... but i dint find melodrama in the entire mumbai track.. its been heights of stupidity!!

she remembered every little thing in the entire trip.. starting from yash dancing, she breaking arpita's photo... but what she forgot? she forgot that due to an accident the enire house caught fire!!!

then she forgot that she dint return home for 1 full night and was with her friend without telling her darling yash ji!! ohh cummon! bring some sense!! whatever the cvs have in store.. we the audience first need an explanation for such short term memory loss of aarti..  such stupidity and nonsense ??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

armd11jessi14315kt25

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
The cvs are actually ahead of aartis thinking also...

Wait for another weeks episode... This act of aarti will take up one more new turn according to CVS.
But surprised the way cvs are building aartis character... She is becoming interesting day by day...
amenarfa Newbie
amenarfa
amenarfa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I still dont get how Yash can burn or destroy Arpita's memories solely because of jealousy. I hope Aman doesnt turn negative. Yash needs to open up and take one step ahead instead of tormenting the audience and Aarti,...
crazyankyy Groupbie
crazyankyy
crazyankyy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I really dunno whether i can anymore call arti's character interesting ( although i would love to).. but i can definetly call it dumb and stupid.. as far as the past few episodes are concerned!!!
aditibd Goldie
aditibd
aditibd

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Originally posted by tellyme

I don't think Aarti did that big a sin by just playing around with friend...

It happens dear, an old friend u see suddenly n msti comes up..

Why have women to always stand on sharp edge fr family repu

N she did nothing ..Aman was doing n she was asking him to stop..But he was not..

I m on other side angry on Yash, why always his feelings r impt n not Aarti..

He claims openly all the time, not realizing bout her feeling, he loves Arpita n u r here only nanny to my kids.. It's a direct insult to women too.

Yash should say sorry to aarti

But about track.. Even my hubby was like...story ko Kahan se Kahan le gaye

but she did not tell Yash about coming home at 3 with aman! how can that be explained? Yash did not get angry just like that! Yash is wrong to have reacted like he did! but what about aarti? No reason can be valid enough for not telling Yash, and more than that, for not thinking about the incident after that!

yes.totally agree with u Ria...Aarti ws wrong... she did big mistake by not telling abt that night to Yash...no one can bare this kind of irresponsible behavior 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyankyy

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
see in love may b u bcum a little bit immature...OK...but yesterdays agnipariksha was...its NOT acceptable...its so against her character..
idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Is Aman is realy cupid here? what are his interest here?And why aarti is not understanding here?Is Aman has interest in Aarti and trying to break her marriage?because Aman's move doesn't make sense to me.
-QH- Senior Member
-QH-
-QH-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I think Aman's entry saved Aarti's character.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index