Punar Vivah

Congrats Cvs... for ruining the character of AARTI

crazyankyy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally! one of the very few nice characters on television died its very unnatural death! and the name is AARTI!  we saw aarti as a nice , caring , confident and strong lady from the day 1 of the show!!!
i was pretty much amazed with this character where she protested where necessary and remained quiet where she was supposed to be! matured..elegant... with a strong will power! πŸ‘πŸΌ

but all good things come to an end.. so did aarti!
today i was shocked..irritated and angry on the cvs who dint keep any stone unturned to ruin aarti! 😑

Aarti... who faced the ups and downs of life than anyone else...the DIL of a well reputed family, the mother of three and the 2nd wife of another matured , decent..and dignified person like yash schindhia... suddenly started behaving like a immature , stupid and nonsense teenager! she wanted to make yash feel jealous in order to dig out the love within him!! whoa!! what an idea sirjee... ohh heelloo!! cummon.. Aarti is no more a 18yr old baby.. 😲

aarti claims to love yash! and anybody who has been following the character of yash must be knowing he is a sensitive person! very very sensitive!!  he speaks less and feels more! and this aarti  took such a insensitive step to win his heart?By this time arti should have known what can make yash fall in love with you.. dont tell me she dint 😭 .. she almost HAD own his heart!!

and then here comes the blunder!!

isnt she supposed to instill values in her children? instead she is making such idiotic damages in her life!! who but she has to consequences of thisstupidity :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wait, my fellow PVres πŸ˜Š we haven't seen the whole picture yet.. the CVs are one step ahead of us in the story so i'm very sure they are on to something..😊
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: villager00

wait, my fellow PVres😊we haven't seen the whole picture yet.. the CVs are one step ahead of us in the story so i'm very sure they are on to something..😊

yup i agree with u. Dun wori. Cv must hv planned something for us!
armd11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i hope they did plan something better,i get yash is jealous,but if it is the only reason for his angry then i dnt think it is worth the wait and arthi hsould also have a strong to forget this incident and for not telling yash.
Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I completely Agree with yoou...These CVs Ruined the Aarti Character...Actually I started Watching this Show just For Aarti and Yash Character...But in order to Develop Love Between them ...They Have Chosen a Wrong TRack...Which Made both Characters Dull and Stupid Like Old Melodrama ...

They both are Mature , So CVs should have to Show Mature Love Story...Not like Insane Love ...

Nothing Intresting  nor Exciting...

Totally Now I feel PV lost the Charm...Initially up to this TRack..It Was Superb and Unique..But Now It Also Included in the Routine Shows...
Edited by HiMyname21 - 11 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think her character is spoilt!

Aman is one of those happy go lucky care a damn sort of a person, I am sure everyone of us has that sort of a friend,who will never listen to anyone, do what they feel like, it's sometimes impossible to say no to them and we end up following their plans... But the are not bad people and in fact it's fun to be around them...

Now she did not tell Yash she was out with Aman until 3 am.. Ok even Aarti agreed she was wrong here... But knowing Aarti I know there must be a very good reason for it. The track is still ongoing na??

Everyone is misunderstanding Aarti... But I feel it's not her fault... CV's have not ruined her character.. It's as perfect as before! Cheers!!!
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ HiMyname21

Chill yaar dear... This is a hindi soap na... A little melodrama to banta hai yaar! 😊
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i can't say that u r wrong...but really i this track i can't understand any character...dont knw wht cvs is doing with all!!
tellyme thumbnail
I don't think Aarti did that big a sin by just playing around with friend...

It happens dear, an old friend u see suddenly n msti comes up..

Why have women to always stand on sharp edge fr family repu

N she did nothing ..Aman was doing n she was asking him to stop..But he was not..

I m on other side angry on Yash, why always his feelings r impt n not Aarti..

He claims openly all the time, not realizing bout her feeling, he loves Arpita n u r here only nanny to my kids.. It's a direct insult to women too.

Yash should say sorry to aarti

But about track.. Even my hubby was like...story ko Kahan se Kahan le gaye

Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Loveforlife

@ HiMyname21

Chill yaar dear... This is a hindi soap na... A little melodrama to banta hai yaar! 😊

Hey , Ya It Should Be there...And We Have Also Seen in Previous Tracks Also in PV.. i.e. Divorce Track and Palak Track..But Not this Much of Extent...At that time They Kept the Characters Clean and Mature.  But Now I cant Take it Anymore..Yaar... I am not at all loving this Track...If This jealous track Continues with Mumbai Track then I may feel happy. But They Have Created this Whole Fiasco Which Lost the Interest in the Show and Characters...😑