Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

arshi OS ** HER SACRIFICE EPILOGUE UPDATED (Page 74)

Sumuki Goldie
Sumuki
Sumuki

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
It was fantabulous. I am waiting for your epilogue. 

diljit1 Groupbie
diljit1
diljit1

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Nice update.
jen_x IF-Dazzler
jen_x
jen_x

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
thanks you! daughter and mother together :) Arnav is no good
shambhavi23 Senior Member
shambhavi23
shambhavi23

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
how sadCryCryCryit should be a happy ending yaar Smile
let arnav,khushi n  aashi live togthr...plzzz
lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
that was great...finally  baby got her motherSmile
But do let baby get a her father too...but Anjali can suffer for all eternity...
Maithly Goldie
Maithly
Maithly

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

HER SACRIFICE...

EPILOGUE,,,,,,,,,,,

Its been again two years after that day,,, khushi again returned to their lives,, in arnav's in aashi's and in guptas and raizadas,, but nothing changed at all,,, only one thing aashi got her mother's love that she didn't get in these past three years and everyone were happy for her,,,, but one thing happened again anjali started a new life with aman,, after her marriage with aman she left RM forever to her in laws house and they welcomed her whole heartedly,, it was a small function and khushi also attended the wedding ,,

She was happy for anjali because she also didn't get a true love just like her,,,

After anjali's marriage arnav became totally alone in RM,,, paayal and Akash were happy in their married life and blessed with a baby girl named Anaya by our arushi herself,, because she wanted to name her little sister,,, and she always visited Anaya in RM,,,

Now arushi is 5 years old and she started to go school,, now she knew arnav is her father but she never wanted to be with him but whenever she visits RM,, she always saw him,,, and talked to him,,, but never was close to him as much she close to nk or Akash or even babuji or aman,,

It killed arnav that he cant be with his wife nor his daughter,, he stopped talking to others,,, but he started some routine going temple everyday because he knew khushi and aashi will come,, talking to stars every night because they [khushi and aashi] also done this,,,

Naani were observing this and she was very concerned about her grand son's life,, and she wanted to make thing alright but everything went too far ,,,,

One day naani's health became worse and she had a heart attack,,, and she was taken to the hospital,, and doctors said she have only little time in this world everyone shattered and most arnav because after everyone left him naani was the only person who cared about him,, and now she is also going to leave him,, 

Then in hospital everyone arrived to visit naani also khushi and aashi,, seeing them naani got emotional,,

NAANI *** Khushi bitiya I want to talk you,,,

KHUSHI **** Yes naniji,,

Hearing this everyone moved out,,

KHUSHI ****Naniji what is the matter???

NAANI **Bitiya I don't have more time in this world and I want to ask you something???

KHUSHI ****Yes naniji,,

NAANI *** Bitiya do you give me whatever I ask???

KHUSHI ****Naniji,,

NAANI **Bitiya please its my last wish,,,

Khushi cried and hugged naani,,

KHUSHI ****Yes naniji I will give you whatever you ask,,

NAANI **Thank you bitiya,, I want you and aashi to be with chote forever,,

KHUSHI ****But naniji,,

NAANI **Bitiya you promised me,,,

KHUSHI ****Ok naniji you are the one person in RM that I respect loves the most I will do whatever I can do for you..

NAANI **Thank you bitiya,,,, and I want you two again get married before I leaveā€¦

KHUSHI ****Naniji,,

NAANI **Yes bitiya I want to see your marriage before I die,, want to see that my chote also have someone to take care of him to love him,,,

KHUSHI ****Ok naniji I agree..

After that naani told this to everyone and they also agree,, even they convinced arnav,,, and naani brought back to RM,,, and the remarriage again happened,,,

This time not for di,,, this time it was for naani,, and after marriage arnav khushi and aashi started again a new life to enjoy forget forgive and cherish each others life..

After some days naani passed away,,, it was a shock to them,,,,,,

After 2 years,,

Paayal and Akash have two kids now Anaya 3 year old and Anuj 2 year old,,

Anjali also blessed with a baby boy who is 2 year old now they named him Arav for arnav,,

Arnav khushi also started a new life and they also started to love each other trust each other without any condition and deals or contracts,,, and their life is also perfect now with three kids,,, just like khushi wanted,, three kids in her dreams,,

Elder one Arushi is now 7 year old and younger ones Amit and Ansh,,,, twin baby boys and now their perfect life ongoing with small cute little fights and nok jhoks,,

OK guys I am ending this OS of mine and thank you so much for your comments,, and please comment to my epilogue,,,

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiri_luvarshimages1866sameeraksAnnieAppysangeethbalaKushiArnavsandystarz19jbluedayArchu61funwe23princesssarahsushanBhavz21_ArShiipkknd_gbdfanSusanraosonamiglesiasarshi000-fullmoon-kptljeya0301Ishrafan11swtsamKareena1994riyar..SSNAIR..Alicia2012Abi.Narupzloveumints23shah.1234sspoorthytinselrulamaadithyan

Maithly Goldie
Maithly
Maithly

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

HER SACRIFICE...

EPILOGUE,,,,,,,,,,,

Its been again two years after that day,,, khushi again returned to their lives,, in arnav's in aashi's and in guptas and raizadas,, but nothing changed at all,,, only one thing aashi got her mother's love that she didn't get in these past three years and everyone were happy for her,,,, but one thing happened again anjali started a new life with aman,, after her marriage with aman she left RM forever to her in laws house and they welcomed her whole heartedly,, it was a small function and khushi also attended the wedding ,,

She was happy for anjali because she also didn't get a true love just like her,,,

After anjali's marriage arnav became totally alone in RM,,, paayal and Akash were happy in their married life and blessed with a baby girl named Anaya by our arushi herself,, because she wanted to name her little sister,,, and she always visited Anaya in RM,,,

Now arushi is 5 years old and she started to go school,, now she knew arnav is her father but she never wanted to be with him but whenever she visits RM,, she always saw him,,, and talked to him,,, but never was close to him as much she close to nk or Akash or even babuji or aman,,

It killed arnav that he cant be with his wife nor his daughter,, he stopped talking to others,,, but he started some routine going temple everyday because he knew khushi and aashi will come,, talking to stars every night because they [khushi and aashi] also done this,,,

Naani were observing this and she was very concerned about her grand son's life,, and she wanted to make thing alright but everything went too far ,,,,

One day naani's health became worse and she had a heart attack,,, and she was taken to the hospital,, and doctors said she have only little time in this world everyone shattered and most arnav because after everyone left him naani was the only person who cared about him,, and now she is also going to leave him,, 

Then in hospital everyone arrived to visit naani also khushi and aashi,, seeing them naani got emotional,,

NAANI *** Khushi bitiya I want to talk you,,,

KHUSHI **** Yes naniji,,

Hearing this everyone moved out,,

KHUSHI ****Naniji what is the matter???

NAANI **Bitiya I don't have more time in this world and I want to ask you something???

KHUSHI ****Yes naniji,,

NAANI *** Bitiya do you give me whatever I ask???

KHUSHI ****Naniji,,

NAANI **Bitiya please its my last wish,,,

Khushi cried and hugged naani,,

KHUSHI ****Yes naniji I will give you whatever you ask,,

NAANI **Thank you bitiya,, I want you and aashi to be with chote forever,,

KHUSHI ****But naniji,,

NAANI **Bitiya you promised me,,,

KHUSHI ****Ok naniji you are the one person in RM that I respect loves the most I will do whatever I can do for you..

NAANI **Thank you bitiya,,,, and I want you two again get married before I leave'

KHUSHI ****Naniji,,

NAANI **Yes bitiya I want to see your marriage before I die,, want to see that my chote also have someone to take care of him to love him,,,

KHUSHI ****Ok naniji I agree..

After that naani told this to everyone and they also agree,, even they convinced arnav,,, and naani brought back to RM,,, and the remarriage again happened,,,

This time not for di,,, this time it was for naani,, and after marriage arnav khushi and aashi started again a new life to enjoy forget forgive and cherish each others life..

After some days naani passed away,,, it was a shock to them,,,,,,

After 2 years,,

Paayal and Akash have two kids now Anaya 3 year old and Anuj 2 year old,,

Anjali also blessed with a baby boy who is 2 year old now they named him Arav for arnav,,

Arnav khushi also started a new life and they also started to love each other trust each other without any condition and deals or contracts,,, and their life is also perfect now with three kids,,, just like khushi wanted,, three kids in her dreams,,

Elder one Arushi is now 7 year old and younger ones Amit and Ansh,,,, twin baby boys and now their perfect life ongoing with small cute little fights and nok jhoks,,

OK guys I am ending this OS of mine and thank you so much for your comments,, and please comment to my epilogue,,, Smile

Edited by Maithly - 12 September 2012 at 11:44pm

The following 183 member(s) liked the above post:

lipi13parimaladswati2011shubhadaranekarthimankk10Deepa.svanesha230hhqvs_sanjicappacuinoneeshahaidersuganya91Orange2201my-lovesravyavasireddymages1866emile1priyankagaikwadArshinmegurukhushAshnee6swapnardydanisharamasawmkrisha06sham24rtarMysashdishablessednimcoolgirl3TinkJiasadavirkmohit_rockstarSandhu32diyachillpallavisarkarseductivepurpleaarushhcraziefansrujanahpvrskp2007manjusha_92MSgayatriradiationSindhuBgoyalkalpna123ThrishArchu61rajalekshmiAnuLovesBarunMitalp142adeena_89funwe23chughnlLIONHEARTshambhavi23bansaldiya55BublyKhushitmowlaAmy_Mdazzle4everrriushibabo-MKM-nehaarshilovebadhanAyalapinku_khushitokyoAdelanoriegacrazy5tara.singhaniadharshdivya1122Shwetadatta750Arshimaaneet10arshi000dreamgirlrus23Lovely_Bajwa_pari1689toeditorSim96SAM32tinsel_akiraheavenspiritRasa23RandomGirlsaara76SumukiIPKKNDbigfankafaApples94prabha75-fullmoon-mariajamalboisecrazystarplus31shagun-rocksKIRUCHINA150826-Awaari-aamshula87varsh8vikadesigirlgilmoresabz105sweetnoninimi.fanmischiefsivatharshiniParamjitParneetSvidu87AlpenliebeAparameghasmiley-shineyarhi101march201129priyaArShiDelenaipkkndankKareena1994riyarhararnavJaan_Arshi..SSNAIR..popstararnavkhushi22roshaanAbi.NaDaRkPrInCeSssanluvugpriyalovelyjen_xSwaran13shagun05cutemisspraseethabhadraprasadjenji08bs1224sarozzHawa1997Alicia2012AimmyLovesBarunshah.1234-Dellz-..Divya..aaytArshifan4lifemomo121avni_barunGAURI29sana11sspoorthypavi1jahnvi.luvs.ASRYellow.caskerzafi-Sunset-ushankitvcsadufashred12smantinselmandy15keenu_kkajoopAngel13sarunsashasinghlaksh65punam2712silvia1999seeta_naipsrulamapup03ranogillharshdbchavvi16-Xpress-princessunaraspvdDownhill

kafa Goldie
kafa
kafa

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Wow, so beautiful, it's the cherry on top, just love the epilogue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeshahaider

Go to top