Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

arshi OS ** HER SACRIFICE EPILOGUE UPDATED (Page 66)

Theepthidevi Goldie
Theepthidevi
Theepthidevi

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Nice story. Waiting for the last part.

cute00ish IF-Rockerz
cute00ish
cute00ish

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Plz pm me also
Waiting 4 the last part
Mitalp142 Senior Member
Mitalp142
Mitalp142

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Awesome, but why the accident??? :(

-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
loved the update.. it was emotional
Lily2011 IF-Dazzler
Lily2011
Lily2011

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
nice dear.
Maithly Goldie
Maithly
Maithly

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

HER SACRIFICE………………..

PART SEVEN [LAST PART]

Khushi ran to aashi and picked her in her arms and patted her cheeks,,

KHUSHI *** Aashi,, aashi,, baby open your eyes,, please,,,

Then arnav anjali and the others came to them,,

BABUJI *** Khushi bitiya,,,

KHUSHI *** Babuji,, babuji,, aashi,,

BUAJI *** Titaliya,, don't cry nothing will happen to her,,,

PAAYAL **** Khushi please don't cry,,

AKASH *** Khushiji we have to take her to the hospital now,,

Even though aashi is not injured so badly it is a small cut on her head,, and blood poured from there his made everyone worry and she fainted because of the shock,,

And then everyone took aashi to the nearest hospital,, and khushi also was with them,, the hospital were pooja nk's fianc were worked,

They admitted aashi there and doctors were checked her,, then pooja came there,,

POOJA **** Nk,, khushi what are you doing here,,

NK *** You know khushiji???

POOJA **** What????? You also know khushi,,,

NK *** Yeah she is my dear friend and sister,,

POOJA **** Oh that's nice,,

NK *** Pooja How did you know her??

POOJA **** Actually she works in the orphanage where I go to consultation for the orphan kids ,,,

NK *** Oh,,

POOJA **** But what is she doing with you all,,,

NK *** Wo actually pooja,,,

Then the doctor came out from emergency,, khushi ran to her,,

KHUSHI *** Doctor,, how is my baby??

DOC *** Khushi she is your baby,,

KHUSHI *** Yes doctor I am her mother,,

Hearing this pooja shocked, then nk dragged pooja and told her the whole thing and she also became angry towards anjali and arnav,,

Then they also came to the doctor,,

KHUSHI *** Doctor please tell me is she okay,,

DOC *** Yes khushi she is ok,, it is just she shocked due to the hit and fainted and the cut in her head is small you don't worry she is fine,,

KHUSHI *** Thank you doctor,,

PAAYAL *** Doctor can we see her now???

DOC *** Yes sure, and take this prescription and give this medicines to her,,

NK *** Ok thank you doctor,,

Then everyone moved inside,, hearing aashi ok arnav and khushi also everyone were relaxed and became happy, even more happy that they got khushi also,,

INSIDE ROOM,,

Aashi is lying in the bed and her eyes were closed,,

Khushi moved to aashi and touched her cheeks,, feeling cold hands aashi opened her eyes and saw her mamma staring at her,, aashi got happy and hugged her,,

AASHI *** Mamma you came to me,,

KHUSHI *** Yes baby mamma came to you,,

AASHI *** Mamma you won't again leave me Na???

KHUSHI *** No baby mamma wont leave you,, [she said with teary eyed also the others were teary eyed,, then she looked at arnav and anjali,,]

AASHI *** Mamma please don't leave me again please,,[ aashi said with weeping]

Khushi hugged her and take her to her close to her heart,,

KHUSHI *** Baby mamma sorry for leaving you,,

AASHI *** Mamma I am not angry on you I love you so much mamma,,

KHUSHI *** And mamma too loves you baby,,,

Then khushi looked at her babuji amma and buaji,, she wanted some answers and they can give her that,,

KHUSHI *** Babuji I,,

Then khushi tried to get and wanted to talk to her babuji,, but aashi caught her,,

AASHI *** Mamma please don't go please,,

KHUSHI *** Baby mamma just wanted to talk to your naanu ok,,

AASHI *** But,,

KHUSHI *** Aashi mamma is outside and will be back in a minute ok,, you just stay with naani,,

AASHI *** Mamma promise me you wont leave me,,

KHUSHI *** Yes baby mamma promise mamma wont leave you,,,

[Hearing this arnav and anjali felt their heart is breaking that because of them aashi and khushi are facing this,,]

OUTSIDE,,,,

KHUSHI *** Babuji,,

BABUJI *** Bitiya I know you want some answers and,,

KHUSHI *** Babuji you are fine now and was with aashi from the past years and I,,

BABUJI *** Khushi bitiya do you know what happened after you left Delhi,, why didn't you call us bitiya and why didn't you thought about aashi for a last time,,

KHUSHI *** Babuji please,,

Then babuji told khushi what had happened after she left Delhi,, khushi became teary,,

KHUSHI *** Babuji I thought di and arnavji were taking care of my baby but I was wrong and babuji if I were stayed with aashi then aashi wont love anjali di but,,

BABUJI *** Bitiya….. I know……… you only thought about anjali bitiya but aashi,,

KHUSHI *** I am sorry babuji I am sorry,,

BABUJI *** Bitiya,,

They hugged each other,,

BABUJI *** Bitiya go now aashi need you very much,,

KHUSHI *** Babuji are you not angry with me???

BABUJI *** For what bitiya???

KHUSHI *** I did everything wrong and run away from reality and,,

BABUJI *** Don't talk like that bitiya you did all these for arnav bituva and anjali bitiya and ,,

KHUSHI *** Babuji when I heard that,,, I was broken and I couldn't think anything properly,, I only thought about di not once about my baby,,, if I knew I would have gone far away with aashi and now her condition is only because me,,

BABUJI *** No bitiya she only needed you she didn't even know about arnav bituva and it is good in away a mother have first right on the baby and no one cant deny that,, and when they did it they also failed in their life and now everything is cleared,,

KHUSHI *** No babuji when arnavji thought of me like that at that time then how could I???

BABUJI *** Bitiya

KHUSHI *** Yes babuji,, when he thought I am the reason of all these and about aashi I cant forgive,, because of him I left my baby and what she and I got and she was like an orphan because of him and,, how I,,

BABUJI *** Bitiya,,

KHUSHI *** Yes babuji this time I will stood for us,, for me and aashi,,, I promise you babuji this time I wont run away from anyone for anything,,

BABUJI *** That's good bitiya,,

It was heard by everyone even amma and buaji,,

They came to khushi,,

BUAJI *** Titaliya go and be with your daughter she needs you,,

KHUSHI *** Yes buaji I will, and buaji amma and babuji thank you for taking care of my aashi,,

BUAJI *** What are you saying titaliya????

KHUSHI *** Buaji,,

BUAJI *** Titaliya you are our blood and aashi too,, then how can we neglect her,, she is ours too as much as yours,, don't forget that titaliya and don't ever repeat this ok??

KHUSHI *** Sorry buaji,,

BUAJI *** Ok now go and be with aashi,,,

KHUSHI *** Ok buaji,,

Then khushi moved inside and everyone got happy because khushi is at least back now safe and sound,, the others [naani, maama, maami, nk, Akash and paayal were greeted khushi and hugged her before going inside]

Anjali and arnav wanted to apologize but they didn't get any time,,

INSIDE,,

Aashi was sleeping peacefully and khushi were brushing her hair lovingly,, then anjali and arnav came inside,,, and khushi saw them with a blank expression,,

ARNAV *** Khushi,,

ANAJLI *** Khushiji

Khushi just looked at them…

ANAJLI *** Khushiji I know its all because of me and I am sorry for all these, I am really sorry,,,

KHUSHI *** Its ok [she was about say di then she cover it up and said,,]Anjaliji

ANAJLI *** Khushiji I ,,,

KHUSHI *** I said Anjaliji that its ok and I am not angry on you,,

ANAJLI *** Khushiji,,

ARNAV *** Khushi please forgive us please,,

KHUSHI *** Arnavji Anjaliji I am not angry on both of you but I cant forgive you two,, because of you I and my daughter suffered a lot,, so I cant forgive you,, but I am not angry on you,, so you can leave,,

ARNAV *** Khushi

KHUSHI *** Yes arnavji,, and please this time I am not going anywhere nor I am going to handle my daughter to anyone,,

ANAJLI *** Khushiji

KHUSHI *** Yes Anjaliji I will be with her forever as both her mom and dad,,

ARNAV *** Khushi,,

KHUSHI *** Yes arnavji and don't worry about us we will be fine if you two are not around us,,

This made both arnav anjali's heart bled,, but they remained silent because she is right they two moved out the room,,

Aashi discharged from the hospital and khushi took her to the orphanage where she works and stays,, even amma babuji and buaji also cam with her,, they four stayed together,, khushi also attended nk's wedding with the others,, after the wedding guptas wanted khushi to come with them but khushi denied,,

BABUJI *** Why khushi bitiya???? You don't want to be with us,,

KHUSHI *** Babuji don't say like that,,

BUAJI *** Titaliya when you got your daughter back you take her away from us,,

KHUSHI *** Buaji babuji and amma I am not separating her from anyone but I don't want to be in Delhi,,

AMMA **** Bitiya how can…

KHUSHI *** Amma I wanted you all stay with us too,,,

BABUJI *** Bitiya,,

KHUSHI *** Yes babuji you amma and buaji also can stay with us here Mumbai,,

BABUJI *** But bitiya,,

KHUSHI *** Please babuji,,

BABUJI *** Ok bitiya we will be stay with you but not in Mumbai nor in Delhi,,

KHUSHI *** Babuji,,

BABUJI *** Yes bitiya we will go back to Lucknow and live there,,

KHUSHI *** Babuji,,

AMMA *** Yes bitiya your babuji is right,,, please agree this bitiya,,

BUAJI *** Yes titaliya please,,

KHUSHI *** Ok buaji and amma,,, I agree babuji,,

They all became happy but khushi going away from them and too with aashi pained them but aashi was very happy to be with her mom and this made everyone realize how much aashi needed khushi… and they all agreed,, arnav anjali didn't get a proper chance to speak to khushi and they left for Lucknow,,,,,,,,,,,,

Anjali and arnav became alone in the RM,,, the others were happy because aashi and khushi were happy and the guptas too,, khushi and her family settled again at Lucknow happily,, khushi and babuji again started their sweet shop,, and aashi started going to play school and khushi managed shop home and aashi together,,

Even after everything aashi didn't asked khushi about her dad,, she only wanted her mom and she got that,,  

Arnav are living at the two ends but both were thinks about each other but khushi ignores it,, and arnav always every minute thinks about them only them,,

OK guys this is the end of my story,,,

NOTE *** But wait there will be an EPILOGUE and will be post when I will get time may be tomorrow itself,,

So if you like my update please comment,, and thank you so much for your valuable comments,, an likings,,

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

kk10furjadsuganya91Rita27mages1866gurukhushsangeethbalagoma12divya1122rajalekshmiipkknd_gbdfantokyoArshimaaneet10Shwetadatta750funwe23jbluedaypallavisarkarsabz105sivatharshinilovespellRasa23Abi.NaipkkndankIshrafan11riyar..SSNAIR..cutemisssspoorthyteja21zafimanikkaavni_barunAimmyLovesBarunaaytmandy15

Maithly Goldie
Maithly
Maithly

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

HER SACRIFICE………………..

PART SEVEN [LAST PART]

Khushi ran to aashi and picked her in her arms and patted her cheeks,,

KHUSHI *** Aashi,, aashi,, baby open your eyes,, please,,,

Then arnav anjali and the others came to them,,

BABUJI *** Khushi bitiya,,,

KHUSHI *** Babuji,, babuji,, aashi,,

BUAJI *** Titaliya,, don't cry nothing will happen to her,,,

PAAYAL **** Khushi please don't cry,,

AKASH *** Khushiji we have to take her to the hospital now,,

Even though aashi is not injured so badly it is a small cut on her head,, and blood poured from there his made everyone worry and she fainted because of the shock,,

And then everyone took aashi to the nearest hospital,, and khushi also was with them,, the hospital were pooja nk's fianc were worked,

They admitted aashi there and doctors were checked her,, then pooja came there,,

POOJA **** Nk,, khushi what are you doing here,,

NK *** You know khushiji???

POOJA **** What????? You also know khushi,,,

NK *** Yeah she is my dear friend and sister,,

POOJA **** Oh that's nice,,

NK *** Pooja How did you know her??

POOJA **** Actually she works in the orphanage where I go to consultation for the orphan kids ,,,

NK *** Oh,,

POOJA **** But what is she doing with you all,,,

NK *** Wo actually pooja,,,

Then the doctor came out from emergency,, khushi ran to her,,

KHUSHI *** Doctor,, how is my baby??

DOC *** Khushi she is your baby,,

KHUSHI *** Yes doctor I am her mother,,

Hearing this pooja shocked, then nk dragged pooja and told her the whole thing and she also became angry towards anjali and arnav,,

Then they also came to the doctor,,

KHUSHI *** Doctor please tell me is she okay,,

DOC *** Yes khushi she is ok,, it is just she shocked due to the hit and fainted and the cut in her head is small you don't worry she is fine,,

KHUSHI *** Thank you doctor,,

PAAYAL *** Doctor can we see her now???

DOC *** Yes sure, and take this prescription and give this medicines to her,,

NK *** Ok thank you doctor,,

Then everyone moved inside,, hearing aashi ok arnav and khushi also everyone were relaxed and became happy, even more happy that they got khushi also,,

INSIDE ROOM,,

Aashi is lying in the bed and her eyes were closed,,

Khushi moved to aashi and touched her cheeks,, feeling cold hands aashi opened her eyes and saw her mamma staring at her,, aashi got happy and hugged her,,

AASHI *** Mamma you came to me,,

KHUSHI *** Yes baby mamma came to you,,

AASHI *** Mamma you won't again leave me Na???

KHUSHI *** No baby mamma wont leave you,, [she said with teary eyed also the others were teary eyed,, then she looked at arnav and anjali,,]

AASHI *** Mamma please don't leave me again please,,[ aashi said with weeping]

Khushi hugged her and take her to her close to her heart,,

KHUSHI *** Baby mamma sorry for leaving you,,

AASHI *** Mamma I am not angry on you I love you so much mamma,,

KHUSHI *** And mamma too loves you baby,,,

Then khushi looked at her babuji amma and buaji,, she wanted some answers and they can give her that,,

KHUSHI *** Babuji I,,

Then khushi tried to get and wanted to talk to her babuji,, but aashi caught her,,

AASHI *** Mamma please don't go please,,

KHUSHI *** Baby mamma just wanted to talk to your naanu ok,,

AASHI *** But,,

KHUSHI *** Aashi mamma is outside and will be back in a minute ok,, you just stay with naani,,

AASHI *** Mamma promise me you wont leave me,,

KHUSHI *** Yes baby mamma promise mamma wont leave you,,,

[Hearing this arnav and anjali felt their heart is breaking that because of them aashi and khushi are facing this,,]

OUTSIDE,,,,

KHUSHI *** Babuji,,

BABUJI *** Bitiya I know you want some answers and,,

KHUSHI *** Babuji you are fine now and was with aashi from the past years and I,,

BABUJI *** Khushi bitiya do you know what happened after you left Delhi,, why didn't you call us bitiya and why didn't you thought about aashi for a last time,,

KHUSHI *** Babuji please,,

Then babuji told khushi what had happened after she left Delhi,, khushi became teary,,

KHUSHI *** Babuji I thought di and arnavji were taking care of my baby but I was wrong and babuji if I were stayed with aashi then aashi wont love anjali di but,,

BABUJI *** Bitiya….. I know……… you only thought about anjali bitiya but aashi,,

KHUSHI *** I am sorry babuji I am sorry,,

BABUJI *** Bitiya,,

They hugged each other,,

BABUJI *** Bitiya go now aashi need you very much,,

KHUSHI *** Babuji are you not angry with me???

BABUJI *** For what bitiya???

KHUSHI *** I did everything wrong and run away from reality and,,

BABUJI *** Don't talk like that bitiya you did all these for arnav bituva and anjali bitiya and ,,

KHUSHI *** Babuji when I heard that,,, I was broken and I couldn't think anything properly,, I only thought about di not once about my baby,,, if I knew I would have gone far away with aashi and now her condition is only because me,,

BABUJI *** No bitiya she only needed you she didn't even know about arnav bituva and it is good in away a mother have first right on the baby and no one cant deny that,, and when they did it they also failed in their life and now everything is cleared,,

KHUSHI *** No babuji when arnavji thought of me like that at that time then how could I???

BABUJI *** Bitiya

KHUSHI *** Yes babuji,, when he thought I am the reason of all these and about aashi I cant forgive,, because of him I left my baby and what she and I got and she was like an orphan because of him and,, how I,,

BABUJI *** Bitiya,,

KHUSHI *** Yes babuji this time I will stood for us,, for me and aashi,,, I promise you babuji this time I wont run away from anyone for anything,,

BABUJI *** That's good bitiya,,

It was heard by everyone even amma and buaji,,

They came to khushi,,

BUAJI *** Titaliya go and be with your daughter she needs you,,

KHUSHI *** Yes buaji I will, and buaji amma and babuji thank you for taking care of my aashi,,

BUAJI *** What are you saying titaliya????

KHUSHI *** Buaji,,

BUAJI *** Titaliya you are our blood and aashi too,, then how can we neglect her,, she is ours too as much as yours,, don't forget that titaliya and don't ever repeat this ok??

KHUSHI *** Sorry buaji,,

BUAJI *** Ok now go and be with aashi,,,

KHUSHI *** Ok buaji,,

Then khushi moved inside and everyone got happy because khushi is at least back now safe and sound,, the others [naani, maama, maami, nk, Akash and paayal were greeted khushi and hugged her before going inside]

Anjali and arnav wanted to apologize but they didn't get any time,,

INSIDE,,

Aashi was sleeping peacefully and khushi were brushing her hair lovingly,, then anjali and arnav came inside,,, and khushi saw them with a blank expression,,

ARNAV *** Khushi,,

ANAJLI *** Khushiji

Khushi just looked at them…

ANAJLI *** Khushiji I know its all because of me and I am sorry for all these, I am really sorry,,,

KHUSHI *** Its ok [she was about say di then she cover it up and said,,]Anjaliji

ANAJLI *** Khushiji I ,,,

KHUSHI *** I said Anjaliji that its ok and I am not angry on you,,

ANAJLI *** Khushiji,,

ARNAV *** Khushi please forgive us please,,

KHUSHI *** Arnavji Anjaliji I am not angry on both of you but I cant forgive you two,, because of you I and my daughter suffered a lot,, so I cant forgive you,, but I am not angry on you,, so you can leave,,

ARNAV *** Khushi

KHUSHI *** Yes arnavji,, and please this time I am not going anywhere nor I am going to handle my daughter to anyone,,

ANAJLI *** Khushiji

KHUSHI *** Yes Anjaliji I will be with her forever as both her mom and dad,,

ARNAV *** Khushi,,

KHUSHI *** Yes arnavji and don't worry about us we will be fine if you two are not around us,,

This made both arnav anjali's heart bled,, but they remained silent because she is right they two moved out the room,,

Aashi discharged from the hospital and khushi took her to the orphanage where she works and stays,, even amma babuji and buaji also cam with her,, they four stayed together,, khushi also attended nk's wedding with the others,, after the wedding guptas wanted khushi to come with them but khushi denied,,

BABUJI *** Why khushi bitiya???? You don't want to be with us,,

KHUSHI *** Babuji don't say like that,,

BUAJI *** Titaliya when you got your daughter back you take her away from us,,

KHUSHI *** Buaji babuji and amma I am not separating her from anyone but I don't want to be in Delhi,,

AMMA **** Bitiya how can…

KHUSHI *** Amma I wanted you all stay with us too,,,

BABUJI *** Bitiya,,

KHUSHI *** Yes babuji you amma and buaji also can stay with us here Mumbai,,

BABUJI *** But bitiya,,

KHUSHI *** Please babuji,,

BABUJI *** Ok bitiya we will be stay with you but not in Mumbai nor in Delhi,,

KHUSHI *** Babuji,,

BABUJI *** Yes bitiya we will go back to Lucknow and live there,,

KHUSHI *** Babuji,,

AMMA *** Yes bitiya your babuji is right,,, please agree this bitiya,,

BUAJI *** Yes titaliya please,,

KHUSHI *** Ok buaji and amma,,, I agree babuji,,

They all became happy but khushi going away from them and too with aashi pained them but aashi was very happy to be with her mom and this made everyone realize how much aashi needed khushi… and they all agreed,, arnav anjali didn't get a proper chance to speak to khushi and they left for Lucknow,,,,,,,,,,,,

Anjali and arnav became alone in the RM,,, the others were happy because aashi and khushi were happy and the guptas too,, khushi and her family settled again at Lucknow happily,, khushi and babuji again started their sweet shop,, and aashi started going to play school and khushi managed shop home and aashi together,,

Even after everything aashi didn't asked khushi about her dad,, she only wanted her mom and she got that,,  

Arnav are living at the two ends but both were thinks about each other but khushi ignores it,, and arnav always every minute thinks about them only them,,

OK guys this is the end of my story,,,

NOTE *** But wait there will be an EPILOGUE and will be post when I will get time may be tomorrow itself,,

So if you like my update please comment,, and thank you so much for your valuable comments,, an likings,,

The following 154 member(s) liked the above post:

mad_crazyparimaladdiv2602zihramishimLoveArhiForeverkarthimankk10mbobby2011pretty37sonalashishCoolio56s_sanjihhqvnikkirox11neeshahaider9495633101Bella023swapnardypriyankagaikwaddanisharamasawmsham24lovely_sweetrtarSUKRIMAsadavirkblessednimshalinikanagusuveenasterlollipop4umohit_rockstarpallavisarkarfan09piyushiseductivepurplepips27coolgirl3TinkJiananz_2211radiationgoyalkalpna123shaferoz18manjusha_92MSgayatricraziefanrosalinda92aanchu19princesssarahmariamruknuddinrandom94srujanahpvrDevilish.AngelAishaYMitalp142fazkaAnuLovesBaruntkymararnahi12341riushibabonani1222nehaarshitara.singhaniatokyoAdelanoriegapinku_khushiHabfacrazyjishambhavi23bansaldiya55BublyKhushitmowlaBlondiexzyRandomGirltinsel_akiraShilpasabuiheavenspiritpari1689IPKKNDbigfanpriyankaaSumukiganaluvsarshiseabeautyboisecrazyanarshikafashagun-rocksvidya.sanjayGlimmermalosemariajamalmaggie131984love_for_serialcharlie1950lovelystarsabz105mischiefParamjitsweetnoniParneetSOLGNESarhi101pari_goyalArShiDelenahetalmknIshrafan11Lily2011Natasha333ipkkndankAparameghariyar..SSNAIR..popstarDaRkPrInCeSspraseethabhadraprasadpriyalovelysanluvugjen_xshagun05Arshifan4lifemomo121aaytsana11pavi1udaymanyata07samia19kriti_atharv-Sunset-caskersaduftintinuushankitvcmeetturidizzzashred12manikkakeenu_kkHansaNpunam2712Angel13laksh65silvia1999seeta_naips..Gunjan..pup03rulamaadithyanchavvi16harshdb-Xpress-princessunaraspvdDownhillMereMahiyaa.

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
simply awesome..loved it/

Go to top